Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update-03/05/12 Sati Bani ShAkTI

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

Awesum episode-for once no Dakshu!!(thank you ShivJi!🤗)...todays episode was good not only beacuse we saw Shakti,Shree Ram,but also beacuse most of the scenes in this episode indicate-that everything happens for a reason clear indications to the further story line...although I still think the Cvs are rushing with the track!
here goes the update😊

The episode begins Sati angrily asking Vidhumali to give her and Shiv a house.Sati is slowly and slowly getting angrier and angrier,as Vidhumali is covering😆 while Mahadev simply smiles😉.She asks him if we was intending to seperate her and her husband and calls him stupid for even thinking so😆.Slowly and gradually Sati gets manifested into the Viraat Roop of Adi Shakti-with open long tresses,various weapons in multiple arms,towering over everyone furiously(Awesum Job By Mouni,she pulled it off brilliantly!👏).Vishnu,Bramha and Laxmi are looking over,as Vishnu says that its now time of Sati realizing her true form has come .She asks Vidhutmali again-are you going to give me a house or no.Shukracharya enters while Vidhumali is covering with fright,he tries to reason with Sati-how can we give your Vishal Roop Space,Patal Lok is too small for that,what will happen to the asurs?.Sati angrily replies-i will eat them😆🤣,and the whole world will be engulfed into Mahadev and his Adi Shakti,and Furiously asks what was he thinking when he asked for Shiva to be his angrakshak?and calls him an idiot to to do.She says she will destroy the whole universe.Shukracharya asks Vidhumali to apologise,a covering Vidhumali falls at Satis feet and aplogises freeing Shiv from his promise.Bramha requests Shiv to calm down Sati,Shiv(telepathically😳) requests Sati to calm down.Sati comes back into her orignal avatar.Sati tells Shiv that she now realizes why he told her everything happens for a reason-had this not happened she wouldnt have realized her true self,Mahdev thanks her for freeing him.Sati thinks that all this happened due to Vidhumali.Vidhumali on realizing that Sati is pleased with him reqeusts her for something.Sati says she isnt bholi(quite a funny dailoge considering what she does next!😕)-to give him whatever he wants,but asks him to request.He says like Shiv is dear to her,his Father(Tarkasur) is dear to him,and requests him to free him of the Naagpash.Bramha asks Shiv to prevent Sati from doing so as she hasnt completely become Adi Shakti as yet,and still is human.Before Shiv can reply Sati says a yes(Tathasthu),Bramha pleads with Mahadev to not allow this to happen-as this cant happen without Shivas consent.Shiva says he has to fullfill his wifes promise and says Tathasthu(pretty intresting beacuse this very Tarkasur becomes the Primary reason for Shiv and Parvati getting married,and Shiv and Shakti becomming one again👏-after all as ShivJi says everything happens for a reason😳).Tarkasur gets freed from the Naagpash and gives his regular-asur-evil laugh😆,and moves away from the sun,while Sati and Mahadev leave.Shukrachrya,Vidhumali and Tarkasur are very pleased with themselfs,Takasur blesses his son that he will be the undisputed ruler of the three Loks.
At Kailash Sati announces that as ShivJi is back in Kailash she will make Kheer to celebrate it,her first day in her Sasurals Kitchen-all the ganas get exited.Once she makes the kheer she approches Mahadev and asks him to taste it.Mahadev asks her to sit next to him and tastes it.Mahadev tells her it is nice.Sati asks him a question-You are God,you know everything,then whose Dhyaan keeps you busy,not even to have time for yur wife?.ShivJi smiles and says-Its Shree Ram😃.Sati asks who Shree Ram is?.Mahadev smiles and says-he the one who will do udhar for all of humanity,who is sarvagyani,whom the whole world will sing praises of,the greatest of them all-He is Shree Ram avatar of Lord Vishnu,in his Human avatar,who will take birth in the future(??...im sure i heard Bhavishya-a pretty strange line this one!😕).Sati says that im too the avatar of Adi Shakti.But Shiva corrects her-youll may seem similar yet you defer-you are still unknown to the avatar of Shakti,while Ram knows his powers well enough.Sati says she wants to meet him-Mahadev tells her,you can see Ram with the eyes of your soul and asks Sati to close her eyes.
Cut to someone running in the jungle with a bow and arrow after a Golden Deer-Its Shree Ram(Jai Shree Ram!!) who aims at the deer with an arrow.Suddenly he hears Laxmans voice calling out to Sita when both of them come face to face and realize what has happened.Ram and Laxman are looking all over for Sita,Ram tearfully asks the trees and birds-Have they seen his Sita?.Ram regrets that he brought Sita to his vanvaas or this wouldnt have happened,Laxman blames himself for not protecting Sita.Ram is tearful😭.
Mahadev and Sati open thier eyes.Sati asks Mahadev why is he so emotional?-Mahdev quitely replies that Rams Katha is like that-it makes even the hardest soul emotional😭.

Precap:-
(very sad precap😭)
Mahadev says the Human in Sati has won over the Adi Shakti in her.😭😲
Mahadev asks Sati what was the need to disguise herself as Sita Maata?with that now she is like a mother to him(as he regards Sita as his mother),and they cant have a husband wife relation any longer😭.Sati is tearful.

thanks to everyone who liked my previous update-please forgive any mistakes in this one-some of the words went flying over my head😆.But anyways importantly this is my last update(not forever...he he),for atleast the next month-im having exams doing Tandav on my head(Save Me ShivJi!!!),so i could do with some more time😃.
Khushboo will be doing the updates in my place for those days...
till then
cya...
tons of love
shruti

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolfizzy thumbnail
It was overall a vry nice epi...
Sati never listens to shiva only!
2day again Shiv was bout 2 tell her bout tarkasur but b4 he cud say anything she said tathaastu...

The kheer part was also vry nice...

Luved Sati's adi shakti avatar...
Precap was really vry sad bt looking 4ward to it...
wondering that how does Sati noe dat she cn change her forms???
MahadevSunder thumbnail
All the best for your exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the viraat roop scene was good...but it didn't effect me like it should...this blame is not the precap but bad editing... the scene being cut with the first Vishnu and Brahma scene...

@shrusti...thanks for upi...sweets... good luck with the tandav and exam...

@Khusboo...if around...did you see what I saw... strike a poss🤓☺️...pm needed...plus discus...who is guessed right😕...cause after tom it will be a NO Con😭😡🤬...

NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shruti, thanks!!! And good luck at exams!!!

I liked todays epi! Loving Shiv watching his wife true self!

And I liked acting of Saurabh Raj Jain, he looks different  and at the same time the same admired Vishnu😍
Nice thing that CV's told that Mahadev is forseeing the future, so the solved the dilemma about yugas wich was discussed at the forum repeatedly
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The precap...that is really sad  ...I have read about it...but was wanting them not to show it...but they have have 😭

Thanks for the lovely update 😊
kkr531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really did not like the Ram and Sati Part this story concocted by later vaishnava addition. It really doesn't make any sense.

there was no need to add this up.

this clearly later addition as inferred by conflicting timelines as mentioned by mnx12

😡

I have nothing against Ramji but as they are showing story of Shiv and Sati i did not expect this Vaishnava centric story.

regards
Krishna

DarkButterfly90 thumbnail
Wonderful Episode 😊, though the precap has made me very upset 😔.  
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So rather than explain the cyclical nature of time as per the scripture, with many versions of events and people repeating themselves over and over, they went with...time travel?! 🤪

I think this is a historic moment, people. The first time a mythological show has depicted time travel.

Doc Brown approves!

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update Shruti, all the best for your exams👍🏼

Regarding Ram's story if they were seeing future then why punish Sati in present. prolong your married life till Ram katha actually happens. CVs have followed many original tracks with bit reality & more of their creative touch, then why did they show this story which has strong reasons for being a fictional one as it is?
Why it is always shown that Sati is at fault because she is human where as the original purana's story she was divine from the beginning. Even after showing her Aadya Shakti form she is still considered as human by Brhmaji & Shivji(CV).
In Shivpuran- Rudra Samhita, this story is given in between other stories, which clearly indicated it was added later.