BV 4th May Written Update - COMPLETE

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

OMG..till what level will Gawari stoop ???🤢🤢🤢
paise aye v nehin and attitude like a king...and madam g is suspecting cheating from singh...rofl..these two r the real comedians in bv... rofl...
I am quite sure even if they get the money..they will ruin it...
These two morons deserve to be beaten !!!😡

thanks for the WU...i knew that it was DS dream which will not be fullfilled real ...poor DS..
i wonder if they will know ds gave share to anandi...then..rofl...both will turn into teepri...wese one thing..after divorvce no one can put a qs y anandi is staying in haveli..coz she has the legal rights..ds gave her  Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Gauri act's like its her share rather than Jagat's shes spent the money in her mind before Jagat has even got it. I think it will be less than what she was expecting and I guess she make more fuss when she realises Anandi has a share too. Dadisa may think shes sorted it out for good by giving a share but I think its just the start they will pop up again for another handout. 
Thanks for the update

I cannot dare imagine how much more G's going to degrade her thinking. Disgusting. For one they demand money and after getting it she is wondering if she will get a good amount or not. Greedy bad moral couple. Her dialogue was classic "Paise aadmi se kuch bhi karwa sakta hein." You need to look at the mirror and say this to ur self at least a thousand times each day. Even then you will not see your true face. Talking about other's mukauta her own mukahuta is removed revealing an ugly selfish and greedy person. She has inherited it in her genes after all.🤢

Today we saw the real J, spoiled brat of the badi haveli. He has already started flaunting his royalty even before getting the money. Such brash arrogance that too to his dean. I hope his dean sees to it that he gets admission in no other college.

I am sure once G gets to know that A also has got a share in the property her eyes will be on that too saying that she is also J's wife. No amount of easy money will be enough to satisfy these two. Greed has no limits and a wicket shrewd mind combined with it can do disastrous things. The Singhs have only welcomed the greedy couple with open arms to come back with more demands by giving into their threats. totally foolish👎🏼
Originally posted by angelic8219

Gauri act's like its her share rather than Jagat's shes spent the money in her mind before Jagat has even got it. I think it will be less than what she was expecting and I guess she make more fuss when she realises Anandi has a share too. Dadisa may think shes sorted it out for good by giving a share but I think its just the start they will pop up again for another handout.

Reminds me of the tale of Sheikhchilli which my nani used to tell me 😉
yes,  she will question why the property has been divided by six and why Jagat is not getting a one-fifth share.

once again abuses for anandi.