Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update - 04/05/2012

Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 126

04/05/2012-Monday

Kailash

Sati asks Shiv the reason behind his teary eye...

Shiv narrates to her the story of Sri Rama and that Rama's story is was itself was heartrenching..it could even melt an emotionless heart.
A demon named Ravan is going to abduct Sri Rama's Wife Sita, he will be disturbed due to the separation.

Sati reasons in reply to Mahadev's story that "the story is very touching,but i found Sri Rama a very simple  human.If he was a God would he ever cry like that in the separation from his wife...how did he fall into the trap of a Golden Deer..How can a demon abduct a God's wife?"

Mahadev replies "there must be a bigger reason behind this too..iits all Rama's leela.Rava is gonna get a boon from Brhmadev that only a human can kill him and the start of downfall of Ravan is Sita's haran (Abduction of Sita) and Sr Raam will take the form of a human."

Sati still has her own doubts about all this and she asks Mahadev if there is a way that she can test Sri Raam?"

Mahadev is furious that how even a thought of that sort occurred to his wife.
"God is beyond test ,how can you think about sucha thing? Isn't my word enough that Sri Rama is God. "Mahadev tells in a surprised tone.

"Can i ask you another question?" Sati asks

Shiva tells her to carry on..

"Like Sri Rama even after being a God is disturbed about his Wife's separation would you too miss me and get upset about it? "Sati questions  in her overboard humanness!

"One should never ask such question which bring sorrow."Shiva stops her on saying such negative things and leaves the place.

PaatalLok
:

"No son! Come what may we have to stop the Mahakaal turning into my Kaal (My end)." Tarakasur to his son in a rage.

There appears Narada ji

"Whats happening these days..every where i go i here someone stopping some or the other thing.I am just coming from Prajapati Daksh's place where he is going to arrange 'Swet Kind Yagy' and he isn't inviting Mahadev and Sati there .At first i thought i'd tell this to Shiv ,but then i restrained myself from doing that!"Narada ji informs

Both Tarakasur and Vidyunmali are surprised by this news.

Tarakasaur asks the reason behind Naradji's act.

"How could i ever do that..hearing this Shiv and Stai would have felt so bad..And after hearing this if Sati would have left to her father's place ,then there would have been turbulence in  Shiv and Sati's married life,.i did the right thing didn't i? "Naradji continues.

Now they are  suppa excited hearing this from Naradji.

"Why are you stopping yourself from greeting me "Naradji points

"Oh you never gave us the chance to do that!"Tarakasur justifies.
As Tarakasur bent in reverence to  Naradji the veena falls from his hands only to be caught by Tarakasur.

They all are horrified for even thing what would have happened if the veena had  fallen.

Naradji is too grateful that the sacred veena was saved from falling down.
Tarakasur youhave done a great deed by saving my veena and i'm very happy with you.I would wish to give you a boon...go ahead ask what ever you wish to ask" NAradji offers.

Tarakasur is speechless about haven given another opportunity to  asks for a boon (Ek aur VARDAAN woh  bhee FREE FREE FREE..in Rancho's toneπŸ˜†)
Tarakasur ponders at his evil deep for a while and reconfirms about the deal.
"Lolz Im not Shiv that I would give you a boon of immortality..Ask anything I'd give you whatever i'm capable of."Naradji laughs.

Tarakasur at last puts his cast in the table by asking Naradji his Roop(Form) for a couple of days.
Naradji asks what would that mean.

"Meaning make This Tarakasur to be Devrishi Narad for 2 days (i suppose)" Tarakasur explains.
Naradji is a little baffled at first but then as he made a deal he gives it.

"Ok be it..take my form"Naradji replies

At that instance Tarakasur turns into Narad.

Kailash

Sati "I really am suspicious about the truth somehow,If  Sri Ram is really God he has to be tested."

At the shores of the sea Sri Rama and Lakshmana are preparing ShivLinga from the sand with great devotion in their hearts.

A very sweet devotional song in praise of Shiva is heard in the Background

They put flowers on the Ling and pay their reverence to it.

"Being indecorous from Mahadev no one can possess me..Nobody is as dear to me as he is. This ShivLing made from my hand will be popularly called  as 'Rameshwaram' in the future.Whomsoever does abhishek to this Shivling with the sacred Ganga will reach my aboard after their death,i give this boon to this shrine - Rameshwar  " Rama states.

They Pray to the Shivling.

At the Kailash

Sati  decides to test the authenticity of Rama's reality in this process and her curiosity reaches Rameshwar teerth and is touched to see them both pray Mahadev

Sri Rama confirms whether Lakshmana has sent the invitation to all the Rishi Muni's about the Shakti pooja.
Lakshamna assures that all the preparations are done

Sati in her thoughts  trying to prove things - Sri Rama if he is really a God then he would surely recognize her..

Now,Sati turns herself into Sita Mata and advances towards them.

At Kailash Mahadev finds it deserted,by his (Divine GPS) locates Sati's exact position and learns that the lady who stood on the shores of Rameshwaram in the form of Sita devi is non other than his wife Sati.Shiva is now,very disappointed with this.

At RAmeshwar teerth Sati who is in the form of Devi  Sita moves towards Sri Rama and Lakshmana.
Lakshaman is too happy to see Devi Sita back and so was Sri Rama.

No ssoner she stands there at a distance to them Lord Rama realizes that it is non other than Devi Sati herself in the disguise of Devi Sita.

She aks him why was he staring at her like doesn't recognize her!

Sri Ram replies "Why wouldn't i recognize you Devi Sati? "

She is amazed to know that he has discovered that its her ,but not Devi Sita.

"Its such a great moment that we got the privilege of meeting AdiShati,when we where praying AdiShakti herself . we are grateful,it would be great Mahadev too would had come here "Sri Rama replies.

No sooner he says that Mahadev appears at the shores by the side of Devi Sita.

They pay respect to Mahadev and so does Mahadev.
And instantly Sati turns to her true self -turn into her normal form as she sees Maahdev.

"Mahadev even you have come here,this means that both Shiv and Shakti are pleased with us and the victory will be ours." Rama begins.

"Yes Ofcourse Rahgu Rama ,victory is going to be of Dharma (Righteousness) between Dharma and ADharma(Unrighteousness) ." MAhadev replies

"May you find your Sita very soon. "Sati gives them a hope
She also Apologies to Sri Ram for her act of testing the lord and she explains
that she couldn't believe her ears when Mahadev said about you,who being a human still recognize your true self..how could a distress husband who got separated from his wife could have the knowledge of one' own true self (as a God) and hence i couldn't resist from taking your test..."Sati continues.

"Hadn't it your test ,i wouldn't have met  Mahadev and you "Sri Ram replies polity

Mahadev and Sati ask for there leave and get back to Kaialsh

Daksha's palace

Prasuti is upset about how Sati and Mahadev would feel for not being invited to the yag.

Vijaya tries to pacify her by fake support drama..she explains to her mother that Daksh would never permit to invite Shiv and Sati to this Yugy.

Prasuti reasons that "If Shiv and Sati themselves are absent at the Yaga no one would feel good."

"Yes,father wouldn't allow that,but there is one thing that can be done to have Sati at the Yaga"Vijay schemes

Prasuti asks for the idea.

"I myself will go to Kailsh and ask Sati to attend the Yag..its might be possible to make Sati attend the Yaga without the invite. "Vijaya says

"Without invitation? No that's not right..now Sati's pride lies with SHiv and during the Yagya  if Prajapti insults Sati then there is gonna be a great pb" Prasuti worries.

Vijaya assures that Daksha would not do such a thing.She explains that if Sati would attend the Yaga without an invite then Daksha's ego will be satisfied that his dearest daughter Sati has the same love and respect towards her father as before and seeing this AFther too would rediscover the love for his daughter Sati (Wah what a stupid plan..Prasutiji why did you ever gave a Nod to this idea)

Prasuti in her emotional state ok's the idea

"Remember one thing as long as Sati is connected with this family in the long run Shiva would also be connected or else Sati will stay alone forever " Vijaya manipulates

" you might be right Vijaya- please go soon o Kailash and bring Sati back."Prasuti requests.

" I am damn sure that Sati would not stop herself from coming here hearing about the Yugya" vijaya's evil mind at work again.

Kailash:

Shiv and Sati return to there abode Kailash.

Shiv sits on his seat..in a very angry mood.

Sati moves towards him..only is stopped by him.

Mahadev utters " Sati you have lost your position of being an Amangi "

"What are you saying? If i am not gonna sit to your Left..where would i sit? being a wife its my right " Sati questions.

" How can a wife keep her rights after breaking the vows that she gave to her husband.I warned you not to test Lord Rama "MAhadev replies in a very livid mood.

"Would you punish me for sucha little thing? I never break your vows in purpose,it was all the curiosity..plz forgive me for my mistake."Sati pleads

"I'm glad that you realize your mistake,I even would have forgiven your mistake,but, its just not the issue of breaking the vows...To test Sri Rama - the form you too of a lady- i pray her as my own mother ." MAhadev says

" I know i have done an unpardonable mistake,but isn't it unfair on me that you show me an event that is gonna happen in the future? " Sati explains

"There is no difference in Past,present and future for Shakti and you will have to bear the consequences for the mistake." Mahadev informs.

Sati justifies by saying that she is still a human and she hasn't got the complete knowledge of her true self of AdiShkti.My only mistake is being a human i tend to be curious.

" It is the real fault that you are a Human and  I married you,you are still not yogy (capable) of Shiv .The humanness in you has overshadowed your form of AdiShakti,dakshini " Mahadev utters. (Cant believe he said that)

"For this day did i left my father's place and come to Kailsh,just to be left alone by you?" Sati sobs bitterly.

Precap:

Naradji (i suppose it is TArakasur) informs Sati that her Father -Prajapti Daksh is performing a yaga.

Vijaya at Kailash requests Sati to attend the yagya. No matter if Shiv permits you or not. Sati accepts Vijaya's invitation.
Shiv is suddenly woken by his deep meditation as if he has heard Sati telling this.
Shiva wears a shocked expression.

Thanks for patiently reading..sorry for the late folks..for me it is gonna take time as i'm not that fast as the other awesome updaters..guys if you have pb with my updates i apologies from the bottom of my heart and request you to vote a Yes or a No..i don't have any pb..atleast other talented members would get a fair chance.

Have a nice time.

Regards
Sia
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

must be so tough on you to update such a heartbreaking epi...the turn of events so rapidly is absolutely uncalled for...
u've no idea how much i've cried...
especially the precap it was sooo heartbreaking...
i didnt watch the episode...i think i will wait for Sati to go to the yagna and watch that
sati testing ram...big mistake..
shiv telling her that her human form and their marriage was the cause of all troubles...bigger mistake
im a big shiv fan...but i dont agree with this...so sorry shivji...
probably he says n does everyting for a reason...but sayin something like this to ur wife was not fair...people dont beat me up pls im just a little sad right now...
really felt bad for sati today...guess the poor girl never got her due in that lifetime..
am very sad but  shivji was right... she had broken a promise to allways listen to her hubby. She  diddnt  ..and he is god of the universe  for god sake...! How can she be so naive.. and than in sita form.. that was a stupid idea.. couldnt she go as an risihka our tapaswi... shivji doesnt see her as her wife ...but that was a little harsh .. it was a emotional epi... when shivji was pissed at sati .. i felt the pain of sati .. but i coudlnt deny that he was right!!!Edited by .Reshama. - 11 years ago
why is it taking you so long to complete the written update?everytime it takes you hours and hours to give an update of a 20 minute episode.there are many others who give updates in minutes.please make it fast. 
Thanks Sia for lovely update.
I m madly in love wth this show n it wll remain forever bt 2day m realy sad n angry wth the CV's why dey r ruining the story now evrythng has messed up...
oh shiv ji wer r u..
Originally posted by ritika06

why is it taking you so long to complete the written update?everytime it takes you hours and hours to give an update of a 20 minute episode.there are many others who give updates in minutes.please make it fast. 

WoW...did I read this right???? πŸ˜• 😲 appreciate the efforts of the people who do it folks...u r not paying them are you?????!!!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
thanku so much for the wonderful update...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
today's episode simply left me heartbroken...my heart went out for SATI ji yaar...MAHADEV was so harsh on her...😭but wat i don't understand is...MAHADEV being a trikaldarshi might have already foreseen that SATI ji wud have tested Shri Ram...then why din't he stop her from duin so???i mean he did make her understand but he cud have warned her atleast of the consequences...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
precap made equally sad...SATI ji's end seems near...perhaps next week they wud cum up wid the immolation track...😭why on earth are CVd duin ds...running in a jet speed???why are they in so much of hurry to wind up the SHIV SATI track...πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
had so much of hopes to see sum beautiful romantic as well as enlightenin SHIV SATI moments...but ab toh koi asaar nahi dikhte...😭
Edited by rythmdivine - 11 years ago