Thendral

Update for Friday - May 4th, 2012

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Tanss for the wonderful and awesome Update!👏🤗

Why this long of Anand scene? Kettu kettu im bored, so better if I stop
I thought Thuls will go to restaurant nu, but sadly no😭 Its cute that both TPS and Thuls are close..Loooks like real mom and daughter😍 Btw one promo scene missing😔 Somehow Thendral is too draggy, no more time or scenes for T&T😲

Ohh no poor Kalss. Ini Padma vin Attham gonna start😆 It would be interesting how Mohan convinces Padma to marry Kals..Hope Kalyani oda mother wont object it.😃 It would be great if soon something good happens in MM house, like K&M marriage😍

Btw green saree ku padila they are showing me Thuls with green chudi pola..Noo i wont get convincedd😆 My strike is still active🤣
Hope we get to see a good promo😍
Have a nice weekend friends😍
Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Tanu for the super update😃
Anand scene never ends, he returned with his rights.
When Thulasi and TPS talked looked like mother and daughter, really nice to see.
When a problem is almost has been dissolved the other problem comes. Now Kaylani's secret comes out.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu for the fast update...
with 2 scenes of anand, am sure u wud hv wanted to rush the update...

but still a good msg that people who give bribe dont give with a good heart is point to be noted...😉

TPS/T scene good and T's adv to be patient so that bhu stands to lose shud work hopefully (this is just where T;s problem started with xxx..if only there she had used the same strategy, xxx wud hv been routed in no time...but then she had only a haughty sudha to advise her then!😭)

TPS has got bhu thinking with the last line of becoming close 😆. Just waiting for tps to move in..with just one athai bhu seems all lost...one wonders what is in store. Also with tps warning T, worries there too...

Kalyaani's matter hopefully gets to come out soon...and like shamz said padma soon in action...
with one gw shut up for the time being, can another one be far behind..

waiting for the promo . Hopefully the restaurant scene and tps moving in..

p.s. shamz--yes, some green already in...keep going strong...hopefully the green shud come!😉

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanuuu for the Wonderful update and comments! 🤗🤗

Thulz gave an idea to Sundari to provoke Bhuv which will make Bhuv react out of control and Lax eventually telling Sundari to live with him...Lol. This meeting is going to turn ugly. Pavam the people who are eating there around this time. But lets see how Bhuv will react having Prabha sitting with her.

So now Kalyani/Mohan is going to come. Maybe Kalyani and Mohan might take an hasty decision and marry without the knowledge of Padma and MM?? Hope TA does not get involved into this and finally get the blame on him.

No comments on Anand... Grrr long one. Totally skipped his scenes.

Nithesh meeting TA/T is pending yet. Waiting for next week Lax/Bhuv/TPS/Prabha meeting and a good promo. Please less Lav scenes next week.
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!
Only the last 4-5 minutes were worth watching!
What's happening?
There is a very big pause in the story!
I believe it will take one more week for this gang to end up in Bhu's house
*sigh*
Shemmo thumbnail
@Jeya Akka: Hahaha aww yesss. Vettri Nichayam😆

Btw i found something. When TPS came appo Thuls oda books were on the table, appo both the books were open. After Thuls came with water only one book were open and the other one closed. How can that happen? TPS wont close her books, avangale paavom was laughing thinking Bhuv😆

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu baby for the wonderful update...Just read your updates for Anand and Kalyani scene and didnt watch and just managed to watch only TPS/T scene...😛...Your update made it all...in particular Anand getting activated and that was more than enough for me to go deactivated to skip that part..🤣...
Hmm...department by department a going to change...wow what an ambition...electricy department kita changes venumna GW kita idea kekalam...entha nerathula pooja senchangalo...TN la power cut o power cut...🤣🤣...

TPS/T yet another awesome scene together...and TPS teasing Bhu was just super...and like TPS said TA teasing B should be highlight and hope to see more of it in a funny way...😍 so TA gets some role too inside B's place...
T was at her best when she said, veri ethufy Bhu so that she says no and P and LAksh says Yes...ROFL what a mind game...🤣...thanaku vantha no idea comes, when it is for some one full form...😛...It was cool...

Kalyani ku proposal? hmm...lets see where does it lead to...

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shamz.

@Jeya Akka: Hahaha aww yesss. Vettri Nichayam😆

Btw i found something. When TPS came appo Thuls oda books were on the table, appo both the books were open. After Thuls came with water only one book were open and the other one closed. How can that happen? TPS wont close her books, avangale paavom was laughing thinking Bhuv😆

Thendral (TPS/T ) puyala maarina speed la book auto va closed pola...speed not much enough athaan only one book closed...😛...
Shemmo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shubba

Thendral (TPS/T ) puyala maarina speed la book auto va closed pola...speed not much enough athaan only one book closed...😛...

Akka intha sentence ah naan answer ah accept panna, neenga enaku enna tharuveenga?😆 
Epdi ellam yosikirom naama, chance eh illa, especially you akka🤣