I cant get over his death.. Klaus.

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know he is the villain... and mystic falls gang wanted him dead long long back.. still this came as a shock.. 

Klaus had 100 chances to kill Stefan... he always knew Stefan and Damon wanted to kill him. he could have killed them last season itself. But he still had hope that Stefan will be his friend again one day.  and today Stefan was the one who stopped his heart. He had tears in his eyes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Me too... I am sooo heart broken!!!

Found this comment in YT...

Dear tvd writers,
You've? just lost a viewer.
I'm so done watching the saga of "The Elena Bitch Gilbert and her slave Salvatore puppies" for 3 seasons.
Sincerely,
Klaus' fan.
Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
same here... not happy with klaus death...  
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Klaus is just dessicated, he's not dead people.  He is such an interesting character, I'm pretty sure he'll be revived or rescued by a stranger or one of his siblings.

TVD writers are not that dumb that they'll give a permanent death to Klaus yet. Just think that he's in a hibernated state right now and one day he'll wake up from his sleep and will then bring vengeance down on the lovestruck Salvatores'!
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Klaus is just dessicated, he's not dead people.  He is such an interesting character, I'm pretty sure he'll be revived or rescued by a stranger or one of his siblings.

TVD writers are not that dumb that they'll give a permanent death to Klaus yet. Just think that he's in a hibernated state right now and one day he'll wake up from his sleep and will then bring vengeance down on the lovestruck Salvatores'!

yeah but his hope that stefan will be his friend one day is surely gone now... n i of course didnt like caroline celebrating... he did nothing wrong to her.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm disappointed with Kalus Death. 
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im a huge Klaus fan and was dissapointed with the way they handled it all. Though I'm glad he's only dessicated so can be revived soon as he's a majorly interesting charecter. I think there's a symbolic meaning behind having stefan be the one to stop his heart as they're the two that he actually felt something for so maybe when they bring him back he won't be the same with them aswell.
Going to miss Klaus in future. For me the originals are the only interesting thing on this show so the should keep all of them alive.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Klaus... you da MAN!... All I can say is come back soon. We'll miss ya.
sweetdollz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Klaus adds such an intresting dynamic to the show dosen't he 😊 I can't imagine TVD without him
hodan1987 thumbnail
I found him to be boring and predictable🥱. I was glad to see he was gone until JP 'brought him back to life'👎🏼. I really hope he becomes a real bada$$ in season 4 instead of the cry-baby he has been thus far.