ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, 

A lot of people from creative teams of shows and channels are on IF today. Let's make this topic a way to get our thoughts to them on the things we'd like them to show in Parvarrish. And who knows? They just might be reading it!

Let your thoughts flow. 

Mods, 
please make this a sticky!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koham thumbnail
They have had many good topics, but they finish in a hurry.  The tack needs to last longer to receive proper treatment and explore all the angles. 

How about 
  • Peer pressure
  • parents forcing their ambitions on kids  (eg : Sweety pushing Rocky for engineering) rather than letting the kids excel at their natural inclinations (sports whatever)...
    • practicality can win
    • kid's natural talent can win
  • anorexia... one of the girls walking that path
  • childhood obesity... I certainty see that in Pinky's rajkumar already

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I really like the first two points about - 

Peer pressure

and about parents forcing their dreams on their kids. 
I really hope someone (not Pinky this time) makes Sweety realize that children need to find their groove and where they excel. They cannot be TOLD that.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I guess the on going track is really very nice! And the coming track is going to be super duper! Though i don't have any tracks in mind! Maybe a Bullying track with a lesson will be nice.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
 ðŸ˜‰they can have a track where the young girl falls for an older guy ,😲 now a days these things are very common !!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Reserved Suks !

Awesome topic btw !
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I will post my suggestions for tracks later, but as of now, as a Shweta fan, I would like to see her in some new costumes😳

I mean the churidaars are simply great.. But it will be good to see her in casuals and some other cool stuffs .. umm at least occasionally.. 😃

P.S - Still miss the fact that in KZK, she and Ronit were the only two persons who did so much of experiments with their looks and dresses.. And almost each one went well 😉
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
How about teenage pregnancy ?
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Raavi is old enough to start liking boys...so something around that..kids will rebel with parents at that age cause they think that one boy they are dating is the THE ONE..lol...this can also involve peer pressure i.e Raavi's limits vs the guys limits

Drugs - they are everywhere - they dont have to have the kids doing drugs..but maybe a friend of theirs

Nowadays parents put a lot of pressure on kids to get good marks...to be top of the class..to the point of suicide..they can use Rocky here since he is so smart..

Sunny..can go thru "now im a big boy" where he resists Pinkys pampering and tried to act tough and older than he is...this can be a side track

Marriages have lots of ups and downs...how about bringing in Jeets family ...one of his family members can be going thru a divorce due to an affair and maybe Jeet had someone he loved or Pinky did..CVs can improvise

I think they have shown the bullying thing a few times

teenage pregnancy but it would have to be one of their friends from school as these kids are too young and I would not want to see that (even though girls as young as 13 get pregnant)

Raashi and Ginny - maybe them getting their 'time of the month' for the first time and dealing with that

Rocky going thru puberty and questions he has

Racism is another topic and can happen anywhere

Raashi or Ginny wanting to wear makeup

Abusive or bad teacher

anything is possible in this show...since its a family setting and the show is grounded and closer to reality