WU 4/5/12: Aksha saves Gaurav n blames Siddhi !!!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Maria for the update, Im so sorry you had to go through this Im only relying on updates now, till Samir brings the show back on track. Waise bhi what is there to watch in this track anyways🤢
Mahaan Siddhi & Clueless Kunal ki MUs toh bahut baar dekh liya ab tak.

Just a few days back he reiterated his marriage vows & so soon he's going to let his brother's problems come b/w him & the woman "jiske bina mein ek pal bhi nahi jee sakhta"
Wah cvs👏👏 With each episode you out do yourselves with the amount of crap you can shove in.

They should be fined for the job they're doing, not paid for it😡
Thanks for the update Maria 👏 So today u took the torture of watching episode and providing update and helping most of us from the torture 😉 . It's really disheartening u hear such words from Kunal in the precap I never expected it 😕
Thanks Maria for the update. We are surviving on your updates only these days 🤢
Thanks Maria for the nice update of such horrible epi👏.Pathetic week for all of us n more pathetic for written updaters to do the update.Now I can imagine how my magnificent Monday is going to be😆 
Thanks for updating the Parichay of Naye Naye torturous ki🥱. This has been the worse week of Parichay ever🤢. And what's up with all the promos lately😕? only magnifying the glory of Mahan Siddhi Chopra🤢? Kaya Siddhi yeh kar payegi? Kya Siddhi woh kar Payegi?. Sucks to be Parichay viewers right now

Waise, when it's a damn good episode, you update it so late, but with the worse episode ever, you gave the WU so quickly😆😆? What was your motivation to complete it so fast😆😆
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
thanks for the awesome update dear.

what a precap;...bas yehi baki rehgaya tha...huh
Originally posted by -Rani

Thanks for updating the Parichay of Naye Naye torturous ki🥱. This has been the worse week of Parichay ever🤢. And what's up with all the promos lately😕? only magnifying the glory of Mahan Siddhi Chopra🤢? Kaya Siddhi yeh kar payegi? Kya Siddhi woh kar Payegi?. Sucks to be Parichay viewers right now

Waise, when it's a damn good episode, you update it so late, but with the worse episode ever, you gave the WU so quickly😆😆? What was your motivation to complete it so fast😆😆

😆😆😆😆 I know rani... If it was a damn good episode, i would have been drooling over it while updating and hence update was delayed all these days 😉.. But for this torturous episode, my health saved me.. Didn't want to spoil it more as i was already sick.. 🤢🤢 so just finished it off fast...

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

😆 I know rani... If it was a damn good episode, i would have been drooling over it while updating and hence update was delayed all these days 😉.. But for this torturous episode, my health saved me.. Didn't want to spoil it more as i was already sick.. 🤢🤢 so just finished it off fast...

Oh you are sick Maria? Hope you feel better soon. Take plenty of rest this weekend. It was good decision to finish it off fast because these episodes are really injurious to our health and tu toh pahale se hi bimar hai😆😆.

Now that Samir's Qatar vacation is over, hoping to see more of him in the coming episodes and hope your next Friday's WU is purely drool worthy one😳.

Again take care and get better soon🤗.
maria again hats off to ur efforts 👏 u wrote for a crappiest episode ever u know i opened todays episode to watch but himmat nahi ho rahi thi dekhne kee today there was no SiNal or kunal only gaurav n lolipop was der n precap is scaring me like anything !!! plz cv's dont show more crap warna hum khudka parichay bhool jayenge