Phir Subah Hogi

PSH Written Update -03/05/12

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Guys Guys I apologize for being late with this written update.
Ash couldnt do the update for today due to circumstances.

So here i go and please pardon the errors.

Today's episode was FUNNY - i was like ðŸ¤£ throughout the episode - totally worth watching.

Episode begins with Aditya waiting with some girl (who i assume is his girlfriend?) for someone to come and pick them up. Aditya is turning up his nose at the sight of cattles passing and how dusty the place is. He is really turned off by the sight of how rustic the place is and is seriously wishing he was back in the city. The girl ( oh ho her name is Amrita) snaps Aditya's expression and laughs at him - he totally protest and tell her to stop it. Amrita is liking the place and enjoying the fresh air ( she is totally pagal ðŸ˜†).
She tells Aditya that you can live ten years longer being in this area and Aditya respond-what can u really do by living in a place like this so what is the point in living ten years longer? ðŸ˜†
She responds that "you can take the man out of Delhi but cannot take the Delhi out of the man."

Finally Thakur Vikram's driver arrives and Aditya puts his luggage in the jeep. Amrita braces the driver asking his name and ask for a photograph of him. The driver says his name is Rattu and he is totally taken aback that she want to take his picture. (this scene is so funny ðŸ˜†). He stares at her uncertainly and stand at attention as though the national anthem is playing. All this time Aditya is losing his patience. He demands the keys from the driver and drives off with amrita leaving behind Rattu.
Next scene Gulabiya's sister in law is sleeping with her purse under her and her daughter comes in the room and thieves the money from her while she is sleeping. As the daughter tries to sneek out the room she knocks over a cup and Gulabiya's sister law wakes up and scolds the child.
Sugni and champa is walking through the village talking when the child runs up to her and hands her the money. Sugni asks her where did she get so much money from and the child responds she stole it from her mom. Sugni wonders aloud where did her aunt get so much money from and the child responds - doesnt matter if you thief from a thief ðŸ˜†.
Next Aditya is shown speaking a lot of english and complaining again about the place and the heat and Amrita is just enjoying herself snapping pictures. Then the wider scene is shown where the van had actually shut down and was being pulled by a bull cart ðŸ˜†.
The cart driver says this is a far as he can pull them as his bulls are tired and need to rest- aditya begs the guy and said he will pay him double but the cart driver still denies.
Sugni is in the village playing with some kids and they have her on top of a cart and they are all pushing it. The cart loses control and Sugni and the cart is careening out of control and going straight down a hill with Sugni screaming for help ðŸ˜†.
She crashes straight into Aditya and Amrita who are riding a makeshift rickshaw (peeps watch this scene i cannot do justice to it -honestly ðŸ¤£). Aditya is sent rolling down a muddy hill ( blooper with the BD ðŸ˜†). Sugni and Amrita laughs at Aditya as he climbs back up the hill and by the time he reaches  back up he is covered in mud (talk about a bad day ðŸ¤£). Aditya insults Sugni in English and she doesnt understand what he says so she insults him back in hindi speaking really fast that he doesnt understand what she says ( i tell you what a perfect start to their meeting as the leads). They have a quarrel and Sugni answers him back to boot. She walks off leaving behind a fuming Aditya and Amrita stifling her laughter.
Gulabiya sister in law wakes up and realises her money is missing and remembers her daughter was in her room. She grabs her daughter and starts to spank her in front of everyone and Gulabiya intervenes and ask her why she is hitting the child. Her mouth accidently slips and mentions the money she was saving and everyone is shocked.
Episode ends.

Sorry for the errors guys and please comment.

Thanks

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by OmaRamdass - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the update