FF: Were we meant to be together? (Virmaan) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I would love to read ahead...PM me when you update...
Hey, its a really nice story, would love to read more
Please update soon and PM me
hey I read all the parts and I found them really amazing .
It has anamazing story line. And the story seems to be really interesting .
PLZZZ ADD ME IN YOUR PMLIST
amazin...do continue soon will b w8n!! 😊

awl ur FF'x r juz awsum!! ⭐️
nice n liked it a lot
update it soon
waiting 4 next part
Chapter 4: Without you, will i still be what i am?

Shlok is happy that his Bhai actually likes a girl. After lunch Maanvi and Viraat bid farewell and decide to go back to the farmhouse. As Viraat leaves, he hears his parents discussing how cute they look together. Viraat smiles and walks to the car. On the way Maanvi tells Viraat that she loved the surprise and she loved his family. Viraat smiles. When they reach, they see everyone playing games. They join the group which was playing Passing the Parcel. The pillow is being passed when the music stops. Maanvi is holding on to the pillow. Maya asks her to choose between truth and dare and Maanvi chooses dare. NK then dares Maanvi to sing. Maanvi is nervous but manages to sing and dance.

Arey chhod-chhad ke apne Salim ki gali
Oye hoye!
Anarkali disco chali
Anarkali disco chali

Arey dekh ke tujhko mujhko
Machi re khalbali
Anarkali disco chali
Chali re chali disco chali
Anarkali disco chali

Viraat is impressed with her voice. He knows that she has talent but she does not have the opportunity. Viraat excuses himself and goes out to call his friend. Later when he returns Maanvi asks him where he was and that she was looking for him. He smiles and says that he had a call. After dinner that night, everyone return back home. Viraat offers to drop Maanvi home. Maanvi accepts the offer and they leave. Soon they are back at their own homes. Viraat is happy that he has had a new friend now.

Soon the term starts. Everyday Maanvi and Viraat meet each other and Maya is happy seeing then become close. The end of year exam is around the corner. Maya stays back more often to help her students and Maanvi joins her to study.She stays until quite late to study but instead of studying with the whole class Maanvi studies with Viraat at the quiet spot near the fishpond. After that they usually have dinner together.That particular day, Viraat was upset and he had stayed back just for Maanvi. Maanvi was noticing his discomfort.

Maanvi: Viraat are you okay?
She reaches out to him and touches his forehead saying Are you sick?
Viraat: yes I am okay. Maanvi if you don't mind can I leave now

Maanvi was upset but she knew Viraat had to go. That evening, Maanvi is walking towards the kitchen to prepare dinner when she gets a text message.

Beep...

Sorry for leaving you alone!

She replies back.

Beep...

It's okay. Are you okay. Tell me the truth Viraat. I know something is bothering you.

Beep...

Yes actually something is bothering me. And I Do want to share it with you.

Beep...

What is it then?

Beep...

Open the door

Beep...

Excuse me. What do you mean open the door.

Beep...

Come on Maanvi. Open the door and you will know

Beep...

Okay I am opening.

Maanvi goes to the door and opens it. There was Viraat with a bouquet of roses and dinner. He says Sorry Maanvi. She invites him in and he goes towards the dinning table. He puts the food in the table and gives Maanvi the bouquet. She thanks him with a smile and they both sit down for dinner.

Maanvi : what made you come all the way?
Viraat: well I went home and got scolded for leaving you all alone.
Maanvi: so thats why you came. If it wasnt for that you would not have come right
Viraat: nope I would have still come
Maanvi: really
Viraat: of course
Maanvi: why
Viraat: because I always have dinner with you
Maanvi: what if I am gone
Viraat: that's not possible. Cause whereever you are I am there too
Maanvi: so what is the problem
Viraat: Maya Mam has put me in charge of leading the culturals team after out exams
Maanvi: congrats Viraat
Viraat: but I have never lead cultural team before
Maanvi: don't worry I will help you. Just concentrate on exams first
Viraat: thanks Maanvi
Maanvi: no problem Virat

Two weeks later, exams had finally ended. Maya had asked Viraat to have the selection for culturals. Viraat has managed to persuade Maanvi to sing and join the fashion parade. He himself had joined the Singing category and was hosting the fashion parade.

The entire college was eagerly waiting for the annual culturals and wanted to win this as this would mean their college had been the winner for 5 years in a row. They were confident of Viraat and his team. Rehearsals were going on full swing and Viraat's parents had been supportive of his actions. They had encouraged him to practice with Maanvi and as a result she was a frequent visitor to his house and would train at his music studio. Finally the long awaited day arrived.

Edited by JasmineShabir - 11 years ago

Chapter 5 : One step Closer

Viraat was nervous. He knew the team had worked hard and since it was held in his collage he was even more excited. First up was the fashion parade. He was hosting it. He waits at the backstage for his entry.

Beep...

All the best Viraat

Beep...

Maanvi I am so nervous

Beep...

You will be fine

Beep...

I wish you were with me now

Beep...

Your wish is my command

He feels a hand on his shoulder. He turns to have Maanvi hug him saying all the best Viraat. Just then he hears his cue and breaks away. He smiles at her and enters the stage. Maanvi quickly goes and gets ready. Soon it was Maanvi's turn. Initially she is very nervous for the Desi round. After that comes the college look round and the modern look round.

With each and every round Maanvi's confidence level increases and Viraat is happy. After lunch comes the singing round. Maanvi sings her song.

didi tera dewar diwaana 
haay raam kudiyon ko daale daana...
dhandha hai yeh uska puraana 
haay raam kudiyon ko daale daana... 

Then it is Viraat's turn. He says I dedicate this to my best friend who has been my motivating force and support and has offered me her help in making the planning for this event successful. Thank you Maanvi.

Maine Jise Abhi Abhi Dekha Hai
Kaun Hai Woh Anjaani
Use Jitna Dekhon Utna Sochon
Kya Use Main Keh Doon
Kaun Hai Woh Anjaani
Kaun Hai Woh Anjaani
Woh Hai Koi Kali Ya Koi Kiran
Ya Hai Koi Kahani
Kya Use Main Keh Doon
Pretty Woman
Hey Pretty Woman
Dekho Dekho Na Pretty Woman
Pretty Woman
Pretty Woman
Tum Bhi Kaho Naa Pretty Woman
Ho Maine Jise Abhi Abhi Dekha Hai
Kaun Hai Woh Anjaani
Woh Hai Koi Kali Ya Koi Kiran
Ya Hai Koi Kahani
Kya Use Main Keh Doon
Pretty Woman
Pretty Woman
Pretty Woman
Tum Bhi Kaho Naa O Pretty Woman

Yo Pretty Woman
Listen Up Girl When U Feel This Way
Don't U See The Sunshine
Coming Out Today
You Got To Feel It Right Just Like Day Agter Night
Dont Let The Sunshine
Out Of Your Sight
Cause I Can Feel You
Can You Feel It
When I Say That
I Can Feel You Here
Can U Feel Me
When I Say That I Am Crazy About You
Pretty Woman

Sone Ka Rang Hai
Sheeshe Ka Ang Hai
Jo Dekhe Dang Hai Kya Kahon
Hairaan Main Bhi Hoon
Yeh Kya Andaaz Hai
Itna Kyun Naaz Hai
Iska Kya Raaz Hain Kya Kahoon
Woh To Pal Mein Khush Hai Pal Mein Khafa
Badle Woh Rang Har Ghadi
Par Jo Bhi Dekhoon Roop Uskea
Lagti Hai Hai Pyaari Badi
Kya Use Main Keh Doon
Pretty Woman Pretty Woman
Pretty Woman
Pretty Woman

Aankhon Mein Hai Nasha
Zulphon Mein Hai Ghata
Pehle Hamne Ada Yeh Haseen
Dekhi Na Thi Kahin
Dekhi Jo Yeh Pari
Masti Dil Mein Bhari
Masti Dil Mein Bhari
Hai Yeh Jadogari Ya Nahi
Ho Na Tum Janu Kya Hain Naam Na Janu Main Pata
Par Itna Hai Maine Jabe Jise Dekhle Ek Nazar Bhar Ke
Kya Use Main Keh Doon
Pretty Woman
Pretty Woman
Pretty Woman
Pretty Woman
Pretty Woman
Pretty Woman

Maanvi smiles and blushes as if Viraat was beside her.Soon the day's events are over. The next day was the last category, dance. Viraat was very confident that his team would win. Maanvi is eager for the next day and goes to bed early. At midnight her phone rings.

Maanvi: hello
Viraat: Maanvi
Maanvi: Viraat are you okay. What happened
Viraat: Maanvi we won't win

Maanvi: why not

Viraat: Sarita is ill and has been admitted in the hospital

Maanvi: oh no why are we going to do
Viraat: I don't know If I can get a last minute replacement. We are doomed.
Maanvi: there has to be a way out
Viraat:I can't think
Maanvi: I have an idea
Viraat : what is it
Maanvi: we can dance
Viraat: are you kidding. We don't even know the steps
Maanvi: I am serious. We can improvise. Just wear casuals
Viraat: okay come early okay
Maanvi: yes goodnight Viraat sweet dreams and I love you
Viraat: what did u just say
Maanvi: I said goodnight Viraat sweet dreams and I love you
Viraat: well I love you too. Good night.

That night both Viraat and Maanvi slept well. The next morning they reach early and Maanvi tells him her plan. He agrees. Soon it was their turn.

Left Leg Aage Aage
Right Leg Pichee Pichee
Aaja Yaara Lets Start Ve
Sar Ko Gumale Round
Paer Zaara Up Down
Itni Si Ye Baat Ve

Woh Banda Hin Kya Hain
Jo Naache Na Gaaye
Aa Haaton Mein Tho Haath Thamle

Oye Dance Pe Chance Marle
O Soniya Dance Pe Chance Marle
O Baaliye Dance Pe Chance Marle

Hey
(Peeche Peeche Aaya
Teri Chal Ven Dayaaa) X2
Sano Lakh Hon Gaye Lashkarein
Ni Sano Tera Loang Lapiya
Dil Dekhe Tu Lejha Mundiyare
Ni Sano Tera Loang Lapiya
haaa

O Chal Haath Ghuma Le Yaara
O Jaise Soiya Saath Se Baara
Le Ban Gaya Step Soniya
Tu Ban Gaya Hip Soniya
O Zara Kamar Ko Aaise Ghumana
O Jaise Hawa Mein Aath Banana
Le Ban Gaya Step Soniya
Tu Ban Gaya Hip Soniya

Woh Banda Hin Kya Hain
Jo Naache Na Gaaye
Haaton Mein Tho Haath Thamle
Oye Dance Pe Chance Marle

Oh Oh Oh Owww
(Laali Tera Puth 
Te Praanda Tera Laalni) X2

Rup Te Raani Pernade Nu Sambalni
laali Teri laali Teri laali Teri

oh Ek Haath Ko Ooncha Uthale
Oh Mandir Ki Gaanti Baajale
Le Ban Gaya Step Soniya
Tu Ban Gaya Hip Soniya
Hey Ho Tu Jho Haath Hile Zara Neeche
O Jaise Uddthi Patang Koi Keenche
Le Ban Gaya Step Soniya
Tu Ban Gaya Hip Soniya
Woh Banda Hin Kya Hain
Jo Naache Na Gaaye

Haaton Mein Tho Haath Thamle
Oye Dance Pe Dance Pe
Da Da Dance Pe Chance Marle
O Soniya Dance Pe Chance Marle Hain
Dance Pe Dance Pe
Dance Pe Chance Marle
O Soniye Oh Soniye Oh Soniye

When they end, they get a standing ovation from the crowd. After lunch, the results were announced. Viraat 's team had win most of the competitions and had emerged as overall champions. Maanvi was so happy that she hugged Viraat. 

Just as they were leaving the venue, one of the celebrity judges a music director approached Maanvi and offered her a chance in recording for one of his serial's song. She says she would consider and goes home. When she reached home, she gets a call from Viraat. He manages to persuade her to accept the offer and that weekend Maanvi records her song.Soon the serial is released and on the first day, Maanvi gathers at Viraat 's house to watch the serial with his family.

Sa re ga re ga ma ga re sa
Sa re ga re ga
Zindagi mein aaj lamhe khaas aa gaye
Aate aate dono ke dil paas aa gaye
Sa re ga re ga ma ga re sa
Sa re ga re ga
Zindagi mein aaj lamhe khaas aa gaye
Aate aate dono ke dil paas aa gaye
Tere kadmon pe hi rasta thehra hain mera
Meri aakho ki toh manzil chehra hain tera
Tu hi tu hai, Tu hi tu hai
jeene ki adaa
Tu hi tu hai, tu hi tu hai
saanson ki hawaa
Khwabo ki duaa
Ek mera Khuda..

That evening, Viraat and Maanvi go out to have dinner. At the restaurant, Maanvi asks Viraat how was the song. He says Maanvi give me a minute and rushes out of the place. Maanvi is upset. She waits for 10 mins and there is no sign of Viraat coming back. Angry Disappointed and Upset she gets up to leave when she feels a hand on her shoulder.

Edited by JasmineShabir - 11 years ago
I just read all updates and I loved it
Please continue and pm me when u do
i just read ur update u did a amazing job plz pm me when u update next time

Chapter 6: Will you be mine?

She turns around angrily and is shocked to see Viraat with a bouquet of roses kneeling down on his knees. He extend his right hand and there in a box was a beautiful ring.

Maanvi  I love you. Would you marry me?

Maanvi  is stunned. She begins to tear and replies after a momentary silence. It took you so long?  Viraat smiles and extends the bouquet. She accepts it.

Viraat then slides the ring in her hand and kisses her hand. She blushes. Suddenly there is a round of applause. Maanvi  looks up to see  Viraat's parents and brother clapping along with the others.  Maanvi  gives a hug to Vanshika who tells her she is pleased that  Maanvi is her soon to be daughter in law. On the other hand, Amar and Shlok congratulate  Viraat for making the right choice. Soon everyone leaves for home and when  Viraat  drops  Maanvi  she thanks him for giving her the opportunity.  Viraat   acts blur but  Maanvi  tells him that she knew that the music director was indeed Viraat 's friend and that he recommended her. She then hugs him and says you have been the best decision in my life.

They part and  Viraat returns home. The next morning Khushi goes to  Viraat's house. There Amar decides to speak to  Maanvi 's father Shashi.  Maanvi  calls him and Amar speaks to him. When he puts down the phone, he announces that Shashi and Garima would be coming down that weekend.  Maanvi  is afraid that Shashi might reject their love and she holds on to Viraat 's hand. He reassures that everything would be fine. The weekend arrives and Khushi drives to the airport to pick her parents up. When she reaches there, she sees  Viraat  already talking to her parents and mentally scolds herself for being late. She walks in and on seeing her mum hugs her. She looks at her dad who has an angry look on his face. She is worried when he informs  Viraat  that he would like to meet his parents immediately.  Viraat  drives Shashi to his house while  Maanvi  and her mother follow behind in Maanvi 's car.  Maanvi  confides in her mother her feelings and Garima reassure her. They reach the Raizada mansion and when they enter, Amar suggests to  Viraat ,  Maanvi  and Shlok that they should go out. With no choice, the three of them leave for the nearest park.

At the park,

Maanvi : I am really worried
Shlok: don't worry Bhabi everything will be fine
Viraat : see even Shlok is confident. Calm down Khushi
Maanvi : it is easy to say but
Viraat : Sweetheart trust me
Shlok: Ahem... Bhai I think we should do what we do when we are really stressed
Maanvi : what's that
Viraat : We have an ice cream
Maanvi : but it's raining
Viraat : precisely. We have an ice cream while getting wet in the rain
Maanvi : well count me out
Viraat : oh come on Khushi for me.
Maanvi : okay fine

The three of them have fun in the rain when  Maanvi  almost slips.  Viraat  catches her. They share an eyelock. 

Viraat's phone rings.

Viraat : hi dad
Amar:  Viraat  come home. We have talked things out
Viraat : is everything okay
Amar: come home first
Viraat : okay dad

The three of them go home and are stunned to see the happy faces of their family.

Amar: welcome back
Viraat : dad
Vanshika: come in beta. Bring my future bahu in too.

Viraat  and  Maanvi  were so happy that they share a hug and  Maanvi  is crying. She then goes to take the blessings of Amar, Vanshika, Shashi and Garima with Viraat . Shashi then tells her that her happiness is the most important. Shashi also announces that he would like the engagement to take place before they go back and so they have decided to have it the next Friday.  Maanvi  and  Viraat  react at the same time saying that their results would be out that day. Amar laughs and says we can have it in the evening. That afternoon,  Maanvi  and  Viraat  are asked to pick their clothes and ring for the engagement. Maanvi and Viraat do not let anyone know what they have picked.Soon Friday comes.  Maanvi  and  Viraat  meet up early at the college's wishing well. There,

Viraat : aren't you excited
Maanvi : of course
Viraat : I hope we do really well
Maanvi : me too

They proceed to check their results. They had both promoted with flying colours and the best news was yet to come. They were banded according to their marks the next year they were to be in the same class.  Maanvi  was jumping with joy when she sees Maya. She runs toward her and gives her a hug. Maya congratulates  Viraat  and  Maanvi  for both their engagement news and their excellent results. She then mentions that she will be their teacher the next year.

Maanvi  and  Viraat  go Back to their respective houses. In the evening, everyone gather at  Maanvi 's house. Viraat 's parents and mama and Mami together with his Nani are welcomed by Shashi and Garima. Viraat  follows behind with Shlok and Garima does Aarti for him.  Viraat  looks stunning in a black vest. Maanvi is brought down by Maya. She is looking gorgeous. Soon the ceremony begins.