FF: Were we meant to be together? (Virmaan) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
luvely...do continue soon will b w8n!! 😉⭐️😉
Chapter 7 : Within me Within You

Viraat takes her right hand looks at her and slides the ring on her finger. Maanvi then does the same. Shlok was taking pictures. Everyone clap. 

Shlok says Congrats Bhai and Bhabi. Everyone sits to eat dinner together.  Viraat  and  Maanvi  sit opposite each other. As they were eating, Shashi spoke.

As you all know, we will be going back in a few days time. The wedding will be held next year around this time so that by then You both can at least finish your third year. As I always tell  Maanvi  education is the key to success. The going is bound to be tough and I really hope you would all work together and clear these obstacles together. Indeed it makes your love stronger when you work together right Garima he asked winking at her. Amar agrees with Shashi and suddenly tells Shashi that he has a request. He tells Shashi that Maanvi  should stay with them since she is alone and she is now rightfully their daughter too. But Maanvi says don't worry dad. I just live a couple of streets away from home so I will visit frequently so that you don't miss me. I can manage it alone. Everyone is proud of  Maanvi for her confidence and  Viraat  is indeed happy that  Maanvi  treats her in laws as her own parents.

Finally it was time for them to make a move.  Viraat gets blessings from his in laws just like  Maanvi and as he walks out, turns to  Maanvi  and says see you soon.Maanvi  smiles at him. Just as she walks up to her room,

Beep...

Missed me? I know you did

Beep...

No I did not

Beep...

So that's why you kept lingering at the doorstep till you could see the car no more. Well I missed you quite a lot

Beep...

Okay yes I did. Can you believe it. We are engaged.

Beep...

Well I wouldn't have mind our wedding takes place soon. But yes Papa was right. Studies are important. By the way Mum was planning a trip for the family to Our guest house in Mussorie. And she was thinking of bringing you along

Beep...

Sounds fun. I mean all trips that have you would be fun. Remember the first trip we met at Maya's farmhouse. Would you ever thought we would go this far together?

Knock Knock Knock

Maanvi  goes towards the balcony andand opens the door. She is shocked to see  Viraat  smiling at her. She quickly pulls him in and locks the door. She then draws the curtain.

What do you think you are doing here  Viraat . You could have fell while climbing up the wall.

Well I have to let you know the rest of the story. So how can I not come.

Viraat  you jolly well know that nothing matters more than your safety.

Maanvi  come on. Relax okay.

She hugs him and says I don't want to lose you.

Well even if you wanted to I would not let go.

She then brings him to her bed and sits down. She leans onto his chest, her hand into his.

Tell me now.

Where do I start...  Viraat  tells the entire story since Day 1. A whole later he feels his shirt slightly wet. He lifts  Maanvi 's face and wipes her tears. He then says Maanvi  you are soon to be Mrs  Viraat  and my wife will never cry. He then says mum has already spoken to papa and they both think it's a good idea to bring you along to Mussorie so it just means more fun.

Maanvi :  Viraat  do you think papa will allow?
Viraat : of course. He trusts you a lot and knows you will never go beyond your limits. Anyway it is Mum's idea and usually it will never fail.
Maanvi : in that case I can't wait. By the way when are you planning to leave
Viraat : the next day after papa leaves for Canada
Maanvi : and that's in three days. Oh no. I need to pack my clothes and all.
Viraat : well I already spoke to Mum and she said I can come down to help you. So I will be spending the next few days with you too.

After sometime  Viraat  leaves to go back home. The next day,  Viraat 's dad spoke to  Maanvi 's dad and gets him to agree.  Viraat  comes to help  Maanvi . Soon it is time for  Maanvi 's parents to go back.  Viraat  makes sure that they are sent off nicely. The next morning, Viraat 's family and  Maanvi  meet up at the nearest cafe. They get themselves coffee before the ride.

Edited by JasmineShabir - 11 years ago
Nice i like it update soon! 😊
love:
-princess-
Thanks for the support so far. Just a reminder, Buddy me if you want PMs for this

Cheers, Jasmine Shabir
Please continue soon!
I really love it!
Chapter 8: The Family Trip

Beta I heard you have not been to Mussorie at all.

Yes Ma. I am really looking forward to it

Ma Let's go. Pa said Mama had called and we have to pick them and Nani up. But where is Shlok now

There he is. Taking pictures. He loves to do that. And do you know what Viraat does.

Mum no don't tell

Why not Viraat. What mischief do you do.

Let me tell.

Dad no you can't join forces with Maanvi.

Why not. After all she is my daughter too.

Amar gives Maanvi a high five and she turns to Viraat smiling. She then says well Papa it is okay if he doesn't want to tell me.

No Maanvi. It's just that well I make stupid faces in almost all the photos. And usually those are the ones that Mum think it's cute and she hangs it up in the drawing room.

As they proceed towards the mini bus, Viraat holds on to Maanvi's hands.

Sorry Maanvi. Not that I didn't want to tell. Was just embarrassed

It's okay Viraat. I understand. Besides don't worry you have a wacky lifepartner who does the same thing.

Are you serious. That's great.

Viraat promise me you will always smile.

Ahem Bhai your seat is here. Bhabi yours is with Mum. But since you are very sweet, I might offer you an exchange offer. You can sit beside Bhai.

Shlok stop pulling our legs. Go sit with mum.

Okay Bhai. It's a 5 hours ride by the way. Speak all you need to and later on the trip cut the love dialogues Shlok said with a wink.

Maanvi began to blush and she quickly took out the magazine from the seat pocket and was browsing through. Viraat looked at her and said be comfortable Maanvi. Since it's a long ride relax okay. It will take slightly more than 5 hours now that we have to fetch Mama Mami and Nani

He then takes out his iPod and offers it to her. She plugs in one side and passes the other side to him.

mere haath mein tera haath ho 
saari jannatein mere saath ho 
tu jo paas ho phir kya yeh jahaan 
tere pyaar mein ho jaayuun fanaa 

tere dil mein meri saanson ko panaah miljaaye 
tere ishq mein meri jaan fanaa ho jaaye 

jitne paas hai khushbu saans ke 
jitne paas honthon ke sargam 
jaise saath hai karwat yaad ke 
jaise saath baahon ke sangam 

jitne paas paas khwaabon ke nazar 
utne paas tu rahana hamsafar 

rone de aaj hamko tu aankhein sujaane de 
baahon mein le le aur khud ko bhig jaane de 
hai jo sine mein qaid dariya voh chuut jaayega 
hai itna dard ke tera daaman bhig jaayega 

jitne paas paas dharkan ke hai raaz 
jitne paas buundon ke baadal 
jaise saath saath chanda ke hai raat 
jitne paas nazaron ke kaajal 

jitne paas paas saagar ke lahar 
utne paas tu rahana hamsafar 

adhuuri saans thi 
dharkan adhuuri thi 
adhuure ham 
magar ab chaand puura hai falak pe 
aur ab puure hain ham 

When the song finishes, Viraat turns to see Maanvi sleeping leaning against him. He smiles and gives her a kiss on her hair. She smiles in her sleep.

Soon they are on their way to Mussorie. Maanvi had by now woken up and was chattering with Kadambari and Vanshika. Shlok had been capturing everyone's animated conversation. He turns to capture Viraat and sees him looking all lonely.

Ahem Bhabi can you please pose with Bhai? It is your first outing with Bhai.

Both of them mutter at the same time second, recalling their trip to Maya's farmhouse. Maanvi then poses with Viraat.

After the shot, Shlok requests his brother for his usual type of shot. On the count of 3, both Viraat and Maanvi give funny faces.

Lunch time came and the bus was stopped at a Dhabba. There the owner was a very nice Punjabi uncle with his wife. He told the group that people who usually come to his Dhabba perform for them. Every one automatically look at Maanvi and she volunteers to dance along. The Aunty brings Maanvi in and gives her traditional clothes to wear.She then comes out and dances. Viraat is awed by her.After the dance, they all eat and the journey continues.

All of them have fun during the journey. Finally they reach the guesthouse in Mussorie. Viraat offers his hand to Maanvi when she gets down. They enter the house and Vanshika allocates the room to Maanvi. It is directly opposite Viraat's and has a beautiful view. Everyone goes to freshen up. They then have dinner.

Ring...

Mama it's your phone.

Thanks Viraat Bitwa

Hello. Jeevika. How are you beta. How is my damad and diya. Ya beta we are not at home. We are with Amar Chachu and family at Mussorie.

Mama please on the speaker

Okay Shlok. Jeevika hold on

Hello Di

Viraat and Shlok I miss you so much. How are you all?

We miss you too and Jijaji. But we miss Diya more. And Di we have a good news for you.

What is it Shlok.

Di, Bhai is engaged.

Are you serious? Viraat Congrats. See I told you Love is unavoidable. Anyway I wonder how Your fiance looks like.

Well Di, Bhabi is here with us.

Oh hi. Congrats. I really can't wait to see you. I am really sure that you would be perfect for my Chotte cause his choice will always be right.

Thanks Jeevikaji. When will you come here.

Well call me Di. Soon in two weeks. Cause next month I would turn 7 months pregnant and I can't travel then.

Congratulations Di. I am eagerly waiting for you to come.

Beta I can't wait to see you, Viren and Diya. Take care.

Ji Ma. He will not be coming so soon though

Ok Beta.I will call back later.

Ok Ma. Take care everyone. See you in two weeks time
awww loved itl,,,,, waiting for next update... 
Chapter 9 : Awaiting the Arrival

After dinner, Maanvi helps to clear up. Then Viraat comes near her and tells her 
Maanvi I am really excited. In 2 weeks time Di is coming. Thank god we have our break still for another 2 months. He then continued to tell her about Anjali. Jeevika had been married to Viren for 5 years and had a 3 year old daughter. She had been just like  Viraat and Shlok's blood sister so they missed her a lot.

After some time, everyone went to sleep. The next few days the family spent quality time together. Soon they had to return home and over the next few days,  Viraat and  Maanvi  took care of the arrangements for Jeevika since she was to stay till her delivery.  Viraat  was excited even more because of the arrival of his niece. On hearing  Viraat 's description even  Maanvi  is excited.

Vanshika is pleased to see 
Maanvi  caring for the family. But she feels  Maanvi  is overworking so she suggests to  Viraat  to bring her out.  Viraat  suggests to Maanvi  that they should go to the mall.  Maanvi agrees and they leave for the mall.

At the mall, some fans recognise 
Viraat from his previous shows. They start to surround him. He holds onto  Maanvi 's hand in fear that she might get scared. Maanvi  tries to keep herself calm. By then the media arrives and  Viraat  is subjected to a series of questions. He calmly answers them and introduces Maanvi  as his fianc. He then whispers Maanvi  I am with you. Don't be scared. After some time, the crowd disperses and  Viraat brings Maanvi  to the ice cream parlour and gets ice cream.

Maanvi  I am so sorry. I wasn't expecting that else I would have prepared you.

It's okay 
Viraat . You are too famous. But why is it that I don't know you are this famous.

Because only close family and friends know me as 
Viraat . Others know me as VSV. Does that strike a chord somewhere?

Of course. You won the nationwide singing competition a couple of years and have been singing and acting for a few years now. No wonder you were friends with the music director who came for the culturals. Oh god, 
Maanvi Chaudary how could you be so dumb?

Well you are not dumb 
Maanvi . It's my fault that I didnt tell you that part. Sorry

It's okay

I don't think you have forgiven me. Cause I don't see your signature smile.

Maanvi  begins to laugh.

Okay Baba, I forgive you.

That's better

After the ice cream, 
Maanvi  goes to the saree shop to get a saree for Jeevika. She bought a light blue saree which was  Viraat 's choice. She had found out from Nani that Jeevika was in Canada for her first pregnancy and hence she did not have a Godhbarai ceremony. Maanvi  had managed to convince the entire family to have a Godhbarai ceremony for Jeevika without her knowledge and arrangements had already begun.

She then gets sarees for Vanshika and Kadambari. 
Viraat  selects a beautiful red saree for her. She then proceeds to the men's segment to get matching shirts. She then gets a matching red shirt for  Viraat . After the purchases, they leave for home.

Two days later, 
Viraat  and  Maanvi  go to the airport to receive Jeevika and Diya. Chotte came a voice.  Viraat turns to see Jeevika smiling at him. He immediately hugs her. 

Then he sees a figure hiding behind her. He kneels down and extends his hand. The figure comes closer and gives a high five.

Now that's my girl

Chotte are you here alone.

No Di. This is  Maanvi  the girl I will be marrying. Maanvi  this is Jeevika Di and my little niece Diya.

Jeevika and  Maanvi  hug each other and  Jeevika says she is really pretty. And you both look like you are made for each other.

Maanvi  blushes and thanks Jeevika. She then goes to Diya and says so Princess how are you and extends her hand. Diya grasps her hand and comes closer to her. Both  Viraat  and Jeevika exclaim so strange you are the first to make friends with her. Usually she won't interact in the first meeting.

Maanvi  smiles at them. She then carries Diya.

Diya darling let's go home okay.

Ya Di. We should get going. Else everyone will get worried.

30 mins later,

Vanshika chachi how are you.Nani and Ma I thought you will be at home. Where are Papa and Amar Chachu. Most importantly where is Shlok?

SURPRISE DI. WELCOME HOME

Aww... So sweet and papa and Chachu you were a part of this. This is so sweet. My favourite chocolate cake. Thanks Shlok

Actually Di it was Bhai and Bhabi's idea.

Thank you so much Chotte and  Maanvi .

Di cut the thanks. After all I am your Chotte and if I don't do this who would right  Maanvi 

Yes Di  Viraat  is right. Anyway come on cut the cake

Shlok says smile and clicks more photos.  Maanvi  and  Viraat  pose with Diya.

Maanvi  can you imagine. One day with our daughter...

Maanvi  gets shy and says  Viraat ...

Just then Nani says Jeevika Bitiya come and have food on time and so must the rest

Ji Nani. Come Diya. Mummy shall feed you.

At the dining table,

Jeevika Diya has been so quiet.

Ma, she is not close to anyone yet. Diya, that's my Nani you call her Nani. And that's my papa you call him Nana and my mum you call her Nani too. Amar Chachu and Vanshika Chachi you call them Nana Nani too.And that's my Chotte your Viraat mama and Maanvi your Mami. And my cutest brother Shlok who is also Mama. Now say something.

Ma mi came a cute voice. Everyone looks at Diya who claps her hand saying Ma Mi with a laughter. Everyone is happy that she finally spoke and  Maanvi  begins to tear.
Edited by JasmineShabir - 11 years ago
Aww, Diya is adorable! Nice FF! Continue soon and PM me when you do?
 loved itl,,,,, waiting for next update...