Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF: Were we meant to be together? (Virmaan) - Page 7

Shwty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just read l four parts of the sangeet and they were awesome can't wait for the next part please update soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mika17 thumbnail
All 4 parts wr amazing ur doing a great job, thnx 4 da pm
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woww very nice and good song selections... 
MissMystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preethis

woww very nice and good song selections...

Well these were the actual song in the original sangeet anyways
MissMystery thumbnail

Chapter 21: The Mehendi Ceremony

The Next Day was the Mehendi Ceremony. This was also held at the Vadhera Mansion, in fact all the ceremonies were to be held there since there was common consensus. The place was beautifully decorated and soon the evening arrived. Viraat, Shlok and all the men were warned not to gate crash since it was a Ladies Only event.

Maanvi was brought down from her room and was made to sit down. She looked simple yet was stunning. Vanshika brings a bowl of Mehendi and goes towards Nani.

Vanshika: Sasuma, you are the eldest. You should start.

Nani applies a small dot on Maanvi's hand. Just then the Mehendiwalis arrive. One of them approaches Maanvi and starts drawing designs onto her hands. Maanvi admires the designs. Meanwhile Shlok, Viren and NK plan to gate crash.

Mehendiwali: Whose name should I write?

Maanvi: Viraat...Viraat Singh Vadhera

Just then she hears someone speaking in the mike. She looks up to see Sumi, Her next door neighbor.

Sumi: Good Evening Ladies. Tonight is a very wonderful night for my Maanvi Di. I am really happy for her and this one's for her.

Just then, Shlok, Viren and NK sneak in through the backdoor.

didi tera dewar diwaana 

haay raam kudiyon ko daale daana...

dhandha hai yeh uska puraana 

haay raam kudiyon ko daale daana... 

main boli ke laana tu imli ka daana magar voh chhuaare le aaya diwaana 

main boli ke machle hai dil mera haay 

voh kharbuuza laaya jo nimbu mangaaye 

pagala hai koi usko bataana 

haay raam kudiyon ko daale daana 

main boli ke laana tu mitti pahaadi 

magar voh bataashe le aaya anadi 

main boli thi laa de mujhe tu khataayi

voh baazaar se leke aaya mithaayi 

mushkil hai yuun mujhko phansaana 

haay raam kudiyon ko daale daana 

Shlok who gets furious yet thinks Suvi is cute enters the scene.

bhaabhi teri bahana ko maana 

haay raam kudiyon ka hai zamaana 

rabba mere mujhko bachaana 

hukm aap ka tha jo main ne na maana 

khataavaar huun main na aaya nibhaana 

sazaa jo bhi doge voh manzuur hogi 

aji meri mushkil tabhi duur hogi 

banda hai yeh khud se begaana 

Everyone applauds them and Vanshika tells Shlok he is not supposed to gate crash. But he argues back accidently letting go that Viren and NK are also his accomplices. Vanshika laughs and soon it was dinner time.  Maanvi's mehendi had finally been drawn and she was admiring it.

As she waited for it to dry, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turns around to see Viraat with a plate of food.

Maanvi: Viraat what are you doing here. It's a ladies only thing

Viraat: Well the rules changed a long time back. Look Dad is feeding Mum, Viren Jijaji is feeding Jeevika Di, NK is feeding Maya, Papa is feeding Mama. So I get to feed you. Open your mouth.

Maanvii eats the food fed by Viraat and soon it was time for them to retire to bed. It was Haldi Ceremony the next Morning and the wedding was to follow up in the evening. Works for both were going on and everyone was very excited. Amar's health had worsened yet he did not show his suffering. Everyone wanted this wedding to be the best.

afshanmk093 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have just read ur ff's initial partp n i m just njoying them to the core !
MissMystery thumbnail

Chapter 22: Two Souls unite as One

The next Morning was the Haldi Ceremony. Viraat and Maanvi were clad in yellow and the family applied Haldi on Viraat which was then applied on Maanvi. Shlok had been taking pictures of all the ceremonies. After all the rituals, the two of them took a rest and after lunch, the beautician came to give Maanvi a makeover.

Meanwhile Viren and Shlok took over the responsibility of making over Viraat. Soon it was time for the wedding rituals. Viraat waited patiently for Maanvi as she made her way down. She was looking stunning and when the two of them stood together, it looked like they were made for each other.

First, Viraat and Maanvi exchange their wedding rings.Everyone loves the design of the rings which is a platinum one imprinted with the fingerprint of the spouse especially the couple as they feel they are now closely bonded, with each other's presence being always felt, close to them. Then, Jeevika ties the sash on Viraat to Maanvi's clothes.They have the Jaimala ritual. Viraat fills Maanvi's Maang with Sindoor and they proceed to do the saptapadi ritual. Maanvi leads the way and both of them did the rituals with love and whole heartedly.

In the first round, they pledged that they would acquire a healthy and prosperous living. In the second round, they ask for physical, mental, spiritual peace from god to lead a healthy lifestyle. In the third round, they ask for wealth and to earn a living through righteous and proper means. In the fourth round, they pledged to maintain love and respect for each other and their respective families. In the fifth round, they wish for beautiful children for whom they would be responsible for. In the sixth round, they promise to lead a peaceful life and pray for the longevity of their marital relationship. In the seventh round, Viraat takes the lead and they promise each other for togetherness, companionship, commitment and understanding between them.

After the seven rounds, they both say "We have taken the seven steps. You have become mine forever. Yes, I have become yours. Hereafter, I cannot live without you. Do not live without me. Let us share the joys. We are word and meaning united.You are thought and i am sound. May the night be honey sweet for us.May the morning be honey sweet for us.May the earth be honey sweet for us. May the heavens be honey sweet for us.May the plants be honey sweet for us.May the sun be all honey for us.May the cows yield us honey sweet milk. As the heavens are stable, As the earth is stable, As the mountains are stable, As the whole universe is stable so may our union be permenantly settled."

Jeevika then does the Aarti with tears of joy in her eyes. They then have the Grahapravesh ritual where Viraat carries Maanvi into the house. As he lifts her into his arms, both share an eyelock which is broken after Jeevika and Shlok start to tease them. They then play the post wedding games. Meanwhile Viren is tasked to decorate Viraat's room for their Sughraat. Soon it was time for them to retire. Maanvi is brought to her room and is made to sit waiting for Viraat

Viraat approaches his room when Jeevika demands him to give her something. Before Viraat could ask what she wants, Jeevika tells Viraat that he should always keep Maanvi happy. She then goes off and Viraat opens the door to see a blushing Maanvi.

MissMystery thumbnail

Chapter 23: First Day of a New Beginning

Maanvi looked up to see Viraat walk in to the room. Viraat went towards her and sat beside her.

Viraat: Maanvi you look gorgeous.

Maanvi: You look handsome as well

Viraat: OMG can you imagine we are married. It's just unbelievable that everything happened so fast.

Maanvi: I know right. But this feeling is great. Being with You…

Viraat: Yup somethings just can be expressed that well. I get you though. Same feelings here.

The Next Morning,

Riing……

Maanvi wakes up to see herself beside Viraat. She blushes recalling the previous night's incidents. She runs her hand into Viraat's hair and gives him a kiss on his cheek. She then goes to get ready. She sees a package on the recliner and a note attached to it.

Maanvi Viraat Singh Vadhera,

This is for you. Hope you like it.

Viraat Singh Vadhra

Maanvi smiles and opens the package. She looks at the suit in it and smiles. She then gets dressed and as she combs her hair hears Viraat's Good Morning. She turns around to see him disappear behind the bathroom door. She continues getting ready when the door opens and Viraat walks out. He smiles at her and gets ready. The both of them make their way down where everyone gathers for morning Aarti.

Maanvi: Good Morning Everyone

Everyone: Morning Maanvi

After prayers,

Vanshika: Maanvi, today you have to make kheer as your first dish.

Maanvi: Yes Ma. In fact I am going to do it now.

Shlok: Mom Let me get my camera

Viraat: Yes Mom I'll help Maanvi

Vanshika: Do whatever but don't ruin the kitchen Viraat and Shlok. Go Maanvi.

Maanvi: Don't worry Mom. I will take care of them.

In the Kitchen,

Shlok: Bhabi smile

Viraat: Maanvi wait let me join in

Maanvi: Guys quick we have a dish to make

Viraat: Okay let's get to serious work

After making the Kheer, Maanvi brings it out to serve it to everyone.

Nani: The first one is for Viraat

Viraat tastes the Kheer and loves it. Soon the rest of the family tastes it and everyone praises Maanvi. However she credits it to Shlok and Viraat for helping her.

Jeevika: Maanvi tonight will be your reception and next week you will be leaving for your honeymoon trip.

Maanvi: Di but what is the rush for it.

Viraat: Yes Di. Leaving Dad like this and you…

Amar: I am okay Viraat. Just Go on the trip.

Maanvi: Papa, lets decide on that another time. Please have your medicines first.

Amar takes his medicine and makes his way to his room. He goes to his table and gets a paper and starts writing. Meanwhile everyone else is preparing for the reception.  In the late afternoon Maanvi and Viraat start getting ready.Soon it was time for the Reception.

MissMystery thumbnail

Chapter 24: The Reception

Viraat and Maanvi walked down the stairs to see many guests who had gathered at their house. Just then Jeevika spoke.

Welcome everyone to the reception of Mr and Mrs Viraat Singh Vadhera. There is a special dedication to the newly married couple from both sides and then guests may proceed to wish them.

The Lights dim and a spotlight is shone on the couple seated at the stage. Another spotlight shines on the dance floor. Shlok and Sumi appear.

--MALE--

Wah wah Ramji, jodi kya banaayi

Bhaiya aur bhabhi ko badhaai ho badhaai

Sab rasmon se badi hai jag mein dil se dil ki sagaai

--FEMALE--

Aap ki kripa se yeh shubh ghadi aayi

Jiji aur jija ko badhaai ho badhaai

--MALE--

Wah wah Ramji

--FEMALE--

Wah wah Ramji

--MALE--

Wah wah Ramji

Mere bhaiya jo, chup baithe hai

Dekho bhabhi yeh kaise aithe hai

Aise bade hi bhale hain - 2

Maana thode manchale hain

Par aap ke siva kahin bhi na phisle hai

--FEMALE--

Dekho dekho khud pe jiji itraai

--MALE--

Bhaiya aur bhabhi ko badhaai ho badhaai

--BOTH--

--MALE--

Wah wah Ramji

--FEMALE--

Arre wah wah Ramji

--MALE--

Wah wah Ramji

--FEMALE--

Suno jijaji, aji aap ke liye

Meri jiji ne bade tap hai kiye

Mandiron mein kiye phere - 2

Pooja saanjh savere

Teen lok, tain tees devon ko yeh rahi ghere

--MALE--

Jaisi maine maangi thi, vaisi bhabhi paayi

--FEMALE--

Jiji aur jija ko badhaai ho badhaai

--MALE--

Wah wah Ramji

--FEMALE--

Arre wah wah Ramji

--MALE--

Wah wah Ramji

There is a huge round of applause. Shlok takes the mike and wisheswishes Viraat and Maanvi. Following that guests bless and wish the newly married couple and take pictures with them. Everyone was happy except for one person who started retreating to the room.

After the reception,

Viraat: Mom where is Dad

Maanvi: Yes Ma, Papa has been missing for quite sometime

Vanshika: I seem to notice that as well Beta. But he was with me all along

Jeevika: Maybe we should go and search

Vanshika: Yes Let me check in my room

A While Later:

Vanshika: VIRAAT…..

Viraat: Maanvi I hear mom. Why is she shouting?

Maanvi: I don't know. Lets go quickly.

They approach the room and enter. There…..

MissMystery thumbnail

Chapter 25: Reality hits really hard

Maanvi and Viraat rush to the room to see Amar lying on the bed emotionless. Vanshika was crying and when she saw Viraat she started crying even worse. Maanvi moves towards her and comforts her while Viraat moves towards Amar. By then everyone come to the room.

Viraat: Dad….

He touches Amar's hand and feels it very cold. He brings his fingers near Amar's nose.

Viraat: Dad….Dad wake up. Stop playing.

Shlok rushes forward.

Shlok: Dad… Bhai Dad's…..

Viraat breaks down and so do the rest. Viraat kneels on the ground and cries while holding Amar's hands.

Maanvi goes towards Viraat and touches his shoulder. Viraat looks up with his eyes full of tears. Maanvi brings Viraat and Shlok out of the room while Shashi and Inder make the funeral arrangements. Nani and Kadhambari comfort Vanshika while Viren comforts and calms Jeevika.

Outside:

Maanvi: Viraat Shlok sit here. I'll be back.

She goes into the kitchen and weeps. Her mother enters and comforts Maanvi. She reminds Maanvi of her responsibility and Maanvi wipes her tears. She then gets two glasses of water and brings them out. She sits beside Viraat and Shlok and gets them to drink the water.

Maanvi: Viraat please say something. Let it all out. Cry if you need to. Please don't stay like this.

Viraat: Maan….

He breaks down and cries relating how much his dad means to him and how he would miss him. Shlok who sees Viraat break down starts crying and saying out his feelings. Maanvi pulls Viraat and Shlok into a hug and tells them that they have to stay strong at least for Papa's soul. After a long time, the two of them calm down.

The next Morning, the funeral is held and all the rites are done. Two to Three days later,

Vanshika: Viraat, come here

Viraat: Mom…

Vanshika: Viraat, I was looking through Papa's possessions and there was this letter addressed to you, Maanvi and Shlok.

Viraat: Thanks Mom.

The three of them gather at Viraat's room. Maanvi reads the letter.

Dear Viraat, Maanvi and Shlok,

If you read this, it means I am no more. It means that I failed in the quest against Cancer. This letter is for the three of you. Don't let Mom or anyone know about the contents.

Viraat, I want you to stay strong.Your Mom, Maanvi and Shlok needs you. I know it is hard but do it for me, Carry on with life with a smile. Spend more time in Music. Remember what I always say. Music connects everything including Life and Death. Sing as much as you want. Stay as a motivation for Shlok. Make sure he does not miss me. Lead a happy life with Maanvi and do what your heart tells you. Remember I have not gone anywhere. I am living within each of your memory and one day when you have a child it will be me back again with you.

Maanvi, I am at peace because I know my sons are in safe hands with you even my wife is. Beti take care of everyone. Support the family and smile always Beti. I just wish I had more time with you but I hope the memories we had should suffice. You are more than my Bahu more like my own Beti.

Shlok, Study hard. Take care of Mum. I don't worry cause your Bhai is there for you and so is your Bhabi. They will take care of you more like a son I am sure. Throw all the worries aside cause Papa will watch you from above. Bring Pride to everyone and smile okay.

PS: Viraat and Maanvi, you have to go on your honeymoon trip next week. Attached to the letter are tickets. Remember Viraat your dream on marriage. It will come true. You have to go cause it will be my dying wish

Lots of Love,

Amar Singh Vadhera

Maanvi ends and looks at them. They all understand what Amar wanted and pledged silently within themselves to carry it out.