FF: Ricky & Indira: Serendipity

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

After being utterly disappointed with the way things have shaped up in the actual serial, Mithila(Mithsi_22) & I thought of consoling ourselves & others (who are as disappointed in the serial as we are) by starting with a brand new fan fiction. So here goes, an attempt to give you guys the much awaited Ricky Diwan, who we too long to know better & his life & love for Indira Sharma.

The Legalese:

Please read all the instructions given here:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=922163

Also, please do not copy any content from this FF to any other site or page without prior permission and if you do, do not forget to give credits to the right people.

The characters:

At present we will be focusing only on the two main characters i.e. Indira & Rishi. The rest of the people you see in the story are all supporting characters!

Ricky Diwan

The quintessential Casanova. The playboy with a golden heart who hides his real self from the world. The tough, devil ' may ' care attitude in fact hides a beautiful heart who few have had the privilege to know. Will Indira ever earn that privilege?

Indira Sharma

Simple living, high thinking is what describes her best! She is your hard working urban girl from Delhi who first shifted to Mumbai & then later to the US in order to help support her family. Does a playboy have any place in the life of such a girl?

Credits: Not all ideas in this FF are original. Some are borrowed from movies, some from books, though the compilation & assortment of ideas into one story is done entirely by Mithila & me. Credits will be mentioned only if entire scenes are lifted from any novel or movies!

Concept & Ideas: Mithila & Shruti

Written by: Shruti

Art by: Mithila

Introduction: The only thing common between our leads & the leads of the show Hitler Didi is their name! Unlike in the show, our Indira laughs, is happy in her life & has had a normal life. Our Ricky never became Rishi, he IS the male lead of our FF & will remain so till the end!

The dictionary describes 'serendipity' as 'an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident.' So join Ricky & Indira as some of their decisions & indecisions make their paths clash & the rest as they say - will be history!

If you would like to receive updates for this FF please LIKE the main topic! Henceforth PMs will be sent out to all those who have LIKED the first post only

Edited by iolahardy - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
:Index:-

Page 3
Page 6Page 10
Page 12
Page 14
Page 16
Page 22
Page 27
Page 31
Page 36
Page 40
Page 45
Page 48
Page 50
Page 54
 Page 57
Page 59
 Page 62
Page 64
Page 67
 Page 69
 Page 71
 Page 74
 Page 76
 Page 78
 Page 80
Edited by iolahardy - 11 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I like and appreciate your efforts but you should have posted the same on the forum also because Ricky and indira ARE STILL a couple.
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 very nice surprise dear.thanks n love u🤗🤗
Edited by riddhima- - 11 years ago
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Great yaa actually lovely idea of FF me so exited ❤️ 
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is a very nice idea Mithila and Shruti 😃, i am looking forward to read it, hope i can understand it 😳 Edited by Gunz. - 11 years ago
simplelife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ricky & indira... Very very interesting...❤️
I m so excited.😃
Thank u so much.😊
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice starting..thanx to mithila & shruti..u continue with your FF & we surely read but again i would like to say because of some stupid idiotic members y u sumitians are on strike..Now HD forum is so boring without u girls..plz. come back
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx to mithila & shruti..
👏👍🏼

-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Mithila 😳 and Shruti 😳

Looking forward to reading 😍