Uravugal May 7 - 11 Updates in pg1 & Discussions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Nithya for the hot hot update,...

I missed a week episodes...so I need to update myself with the story line before this friday...

Thanks Mala...for reserving for thursday too...from next week I will do...!!
Thanks Nithya

thaangala ...
Thanks Thalai

naan thalai thalaiyaa adichikitaalum,muttikittaalum one thing that i just cannot fathom  - what is this rubbish about Chithra giving vaazhkkai to Swetha?  She got Mugs married to Swetha, blackmailing them,  because she could not conceive.  Rightfully, she should have divorced Mugs before doing so.  Thappu paNravan ellaam thyaagiyaa... what kodums SaravaNaa... 
Edited by eclat - 11 years ago
Thanks Swash

mudiyala.. vENaam, naan azhudhuruvEn...
thanks mala for the update...besh...besh...LIZARDPET...super maa...appadiye kottuthu paa...ungal azhagu vaarthaigal!!!👏
Thanks for the updates

I expected Swetha will bring a man to prove Chittu as bad lady. Senthil and murugan as usual sothapal.

Better Chittu sign Divorce. So that in future even if Mugu stands in the road without money that will not affect chittu.

Chittu has to prove herself as brave lady.
Allarukkum nomba nomba dangs nggov...so Roja knows what to expect  Eswara, why this Kolai veri ?? Naanga paavam illai??
Thanks for the triple updates atina..

Originally posted by atina

( Is there anyone here...following our updates????!!)😉

Exactly my sentiments..  We DT's and updaters are thanking each other and nondhing our headwrting for doing the updates of this serial !!!!