SavageArtifacts#2/C/update+P138//

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

(Credit: Aanya.)

^^ Uh, woman. Thanks a bunch for this one, It's coolness, all the way. (:

Hullo. 

I have been into Photoshop for over a year now. Finally, I get to my second gallery. It is awesome. So, early in the morning, I am making this one cause, what the hell, I am sort of excited. So, let's just get to the patent parts of the inaugural post! πŸ˜ƒ

My name is Kankshita, and mostly it would be nice if you let me tell you what to call me, if my name is too long to be used on everyday basis. I have been able to finish my previous gallery partly because of making I-dunno-how-many updates and partly because somewhere down the line, I befriended people who take pride in spamming. β˜―️

Here's to my buds, then. πŸ€—

We got Husna, whom I love, simply. =)

We got Aanya, who made us the banner, and whom I love. We got Rafi, who has hell of critical comments to leave, in spite of her fantastic taste (neon lights, aha!) but I love her too. We got Sakina, who keeps ordering me to make things, and I do her the things, mostly, and whom I love. We got Garima who loves to make reserves and be hyperactive, and has difficulty in sobering up, I love her too. We have Sneha who is currently away, but is solely responsible for my sticking to IF in the first place. πŸ˜³

And then I have a few people I generally love for life (they'd know I am talking about em) but to mention them here would be outta place. Besides, too much I-love-you has been done. πŸ€”

Now then, one thing you need to know about me is that Harry Potter is life to me, Supernatural is epic and I am still here to be saying this because, I also watch D3, which is why I sorta returned to IF. I dun watch any TV show regularly apart from D3, EHMMBH here and there, but that's about it. And news flash, I dun watch too many movies anymore too. Uh, well. 

My inspirations

Aanya.

aisshhh.

^^ I mostly visit a LOT of galleries and I have seen plenty of work, but these two makers sorta identify with two completely different styles that I always happen to incorporate in my works. Needless to say, they are pretty awesome, and everybody who finds me visiting their gallery happens to inspire me, here and there all the time. 

What I Can Make

Signatures (Non-Animated)

GIFs

Icons

Rules for Requesting

#1 I will make you the stuff you ask, dun act like I am your best bud in the whole world for that, I dun like touchy.

#2 I am mostly open to a lot of things, but I won't do Maan-Geet and Ranbir Kapoor.  

#3 Please try not to request unless I am open, if you do, anyway, it is totally my take whether or not to take it.

#4 Please provide me with HQ pictures and videos for your requests only. I might not be able to work on them in any other condition, no kidding.

#5 Mostly, I dun delay much so it is primarily you who has to refrain from reserving and never editing it. Here's a general rule about me, I detest reserving, keep that habit of yours under control here, please. 

PM List

Well, I am really going to PM everyone on my buddy list, and I have sort of stopped fussing about that. Whoever wants the PM may add me to their list, whoever doesn't may put me out, aah! πŸ˜ˆ

INDEX

(Oh, yes, this time I will keep it updated.)

KHNH & HHr - Page One

Supernatural, SwaRon & Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu - Page Eleven 

SwaRon & Request List  - Page Eighteen

Supernatural, SwaRon and Requests - Page Twenty-Three

Saat Khoon Maaf, SwaRon, Requests and Ranbir Kapoor - Page Twenty-Nine

SwaRon Trial Confession, Supernatural, MayUr, Karan Wahi, Rey&Sharon - Page Thirty-Seven

MJHT, Supernatural, SwaRon & VirMan - Page Forty-Five 

D3, ArHi, Ferrari Ki Sawaari, Satyameva Jayate & Requests - Page Fifty-Four

Update + Requests - Page Sixty

Glee, D3, The Buddy Project & Request - Page Sixty-Five

Icons, SwaRon, TMLS, Jacob&Bella - Page Seventy-One

HP, Swaron and TMLS - Page Seventy-Nine

Icons, D3, Supernatural, MJHT, BALH, BD-1 - Page Ninety 

Barfi, Requests and others - Page One Hundred and Eight 

KaJen, Supernatural, SwaRon, Addison Shepherd, Requests - Page One Twenty 

Glee, Grey's Anatomy, SwaRon and Qubool Hai - Page One Thirty Eight 

Edited by Savage - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail

update

So, our first update here is mainly Kal Ho Naa Ho, this is my favourite movie in the WHOLE world. It was released back in 2003, I was no more than seven but I was moved to a level, I started crying in the theatre and everybody looked at my Aunt like she'd pinched me to keep me from leaving the theatre or something, seeing as KHNH is really not to kids' taste and all. Movie here, it's close to me heart.  πŸ˜³

Anyway, so, I have made like FIFTY icons, really, tried something new this time. πŸ˜Ž

Signatures (x7)

Now then, I am so NOT a Harry-Hermione shipper, but I do lurve this scene from DH-2, and it's on Husna's suggestion anyway, I should have made more HP, but I dint hold with PS that long this week. πŸ€”

Signatures (x2)

PS. Lots of Supernatural next time, I promise. πŸ˜³

PPS. Update or no update, you get your TanHa interview GIFs soon, Raf and Sak. 

Uh, phew! Done. =)

Cheers,

Savage

Edited by Savage - 11 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 LALALA.😎 << Meaning reserved.πŸ˜†

Edit -

C>O>N>G>R>A>T>U>L>A>T>I>O>N>S
My one and only Azazel.πŸ€—

Yeah finally the second shop! WEEE :D I thought we'd forever be stuck on the first one, you and your spamming inhibitions!  Mujhe and Aanya ko pehle mil gayoi hoti toh you would have reached your 3rd by now  :P Okay coming back to the topic. :P Congrats on the second and may you have many more shops to your credit. :D

#May you update more often.
#May you get to do more of 'I love you's'.
#May you start watching more shows, particularly Saath Nibhana Saathiyan.
#May you fall in love with this emoticon - β˜ΊοΈ
#May everyone posts a reserve here.

🀣.🀣.🀣

Okay, zyada hogaya.You probably won't even survive until all that happens! 🀣 And I can't be that cruel to you, can I? πŸ˜³πŸ€”

You know you got a knack for PSing and you do quite well at it.I have visited a lot of shops too but the reason I have stuck to this is because your work is different and has a subtle and classy touch AND because you're a friend.Your avi-ing skills is something I envy. 😳 There's one more reason, I can always threaten you to make stuff for me!🀣

I have been able to finish my previous gallery partly because of making I-dunno-how-many updates and partly because somewhere down the line, I befriended people who take pride in spamming. β˜―️

Oh yeah.And we're proud of it.  Go deal with it :P

We got Husna, whom I love, simply. =)

That's flattering.😳 Thank you and ILY too.πŸ€—

Now then, one thing you need to know about me is that Harry Potter is life to me, Supernatural is epic and I am still here to be saying this because, I also watch D3, which is why I sorta returned to IF. I dun watch any TV show regularly apart from D3, EHMMBH here and there, but that's about it. And news flash, I dun watch too many movies anymore too. Uh, well. 

Where is Hello-Hi-Bye-Bye Manorama Aunty wala show in the list? πŸ€”
And well start watching if you want the shop to run :P But anyways, HP, SPN and we are enough to keep this place alive.😎

http://i.imgur.com/X5cih.jpg - Banner is awesome.Coolness all the way, very true.After all its Aanya, when does she ever give a chance to say her stuff is bad, or even okayish? πŸ˜³ I love the its been made, the style, coloring, blending, everything<3 More than that, its been made keeping YOU in mind, something that'd cater to your taste.Cool job Aanya!  (Makes a mental note - this is K's shop, not Aanya's πŸ€“)

Done, WEE :D Now put up the update.

Edited again.
For Update :

Kal Ho Na Ho -

Whoa! Fifty icons?! That's cool.We can only make so many on them only if the movie happens to be THE movie for us.So yeah, I get you.I like the movie too :) Icons and sigs are all gorgeous, not cause I like the movie, but because you made it.And that too very beautifully! :) Coloring and the style is splendid and the choice of scenes are bang on.

^^ These are gorgeousness.  Each icon has different coloring and I love it goes so very well with it.I can't really pick up from the sigs because they all happen to be great.

Harry-Hermione -

Let the days pass by and I'll convert you to HHr shipper! :P 
Yes, that scene from DH-2 is EPIC (Well for HHr shippers, atleast :P) and every other Potterhead will surely like it from a friendship point of view too. :) See how beautiful they make your update look?  :P

Both the sigs are FAB and I loved the you styled them<3 And I'm using them<3
Supernatural comes up next! WEE! :D

Edited by herms_angel - 11 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for your 2nd shop Kankshita..
Short and mast intro.
Aanya has made an unique banner!!
Really like the way you make siggies..and avs..
Alright so finally am here!!
I love the icons, they are stunning..and your style rocks!! The khnh siggies style is also different and looking mast!
Ok u r a huge fan of khnh it means, great!! Well I liked the movie...but not as much, cos have you seen the original Anand? Its just superb, happiness and sadness..and fab dialogues! Am more of a fan of that..cos well I dont like much of remakes...though khnh was a bit different, the main concept was frm there! Am huge fan of srk, but trust me, the hero of anand(am bad at names) is just best and srk is not much close to it!
PS no offence...and hope u dont mind!

Coming to HHr, umm that scenes were a bit funny for me...tbh. Or rather the dance thing, and I dont get it why the movies change book so much..
But your work on it has come out really great.

I specially love the colouring in this update!

PS just shared a bit of my views, hope its okay, and if you didnt like it..tell me and I will just comment on creation part and not scenes!
Edited by Madhura.. - 11 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
What the f**k, Husna? I haven't even updated. πŸ˜²πŸ˜³
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^Oops! Was I supposed to edit after you updated? 😲 I wasn't sure I'd come online again, so I thought I'll do it.I'll edit if you want me to.
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: herms_angel

^^Oops! Was I supposed to edit after you updated? 😲 I wasn't sure I'd come online again, so I thought I'll do it.I'll edit if you want me to.

Or you could simply comment again, what with the things I have made for you. πŸ˜ˆ
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kanks, can I be forgiven for not commenting on previous updates? πŸ˜› I'll be reg on this second one 😳 Thanks for always sending pmz. I usually would just press like. You know exam stuff. Ok back to this one- the update on page 1 is just gorg!! Everything so different and stunning. Keep it up and congrats on the second gal! Hope you have many more :D
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on ur 2nd Shop πŸ₯³ & may u have 100000 & 10000 more in future πŸ€—
love the layout of the shop...pretty impressive ❀️

cuming to ur updt...it was totally marvelous 😍 especially ur icons 😍
OMFG the coloring on all icons are just marvelous ❀️
KHNH is also my all time favv muvi! i can cry hell nos of time i watch this muvi! πŸ˜­
all siggs are just gorgeous ❀️ i love ur blending! ❀️

stunning work! & congo once again πŸ€—
Edited by .Juhi. - 11 years ago
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol @ Rule no.1

PLS P{LS PLS i want something with Satyamev jayate n need tips on how to use dem as well :D :D :D