Users

Frequent Posters

-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@sanjana...- i remember that to save elena๐Ÿคฃ 
Sups230695 thumbnail
acc 2 me damon has the most amazing dialogues...
some of ma fav diaogues r:

Damon to stefan: Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you not being the dumbest brother on Earth?

Damon to bonnie: Sorry to spoil your seven minutes in heaven. We have a problem.

Damon: Ric, the world can't stop just because you're an accidental serial killer.

n stefans dialogues r so classic n mature n romantic..
Stefan to elena: After everything I put you through, I'm just honored to be your date tonight.

des r d recent 1s..ma fav dialogues list kips getting updated wid new episodes so i jus listed d recent 1s :)

-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Sups230695- totally agree with you๐Ÿ˜ salvatore bros all the way
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueKash

Yeh i remember those lines๐Ÿ˜† damon was soo funny and his expressions just make u laugh๐Ÿ˜† do post more after u go to the vampire diaries flashback๐Ÿ˜ณ

so true...!!!! i wud definately post sum more dialogues once i get d time to go in d flashback...!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

well...here i am again...wid sum damon dialogues...believe me i really racked my brain for dem...n yeah my pc too...!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ 

"It's cool not growing old. I like being the eternal stud." hahaha...u'l always be...๐Ÿ˜ณ

"I've been in love. It's painfull, it's pointless and overrated"...

one of d best...i do believe in killing d messenger...know why?...because it sends a message...!!!!

i need to say it once. you need to hear it. i love you elena...its was very sweet d way he said it...

vampires can't procreate, but we love to try...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i like d way he is always mocking stefan's diet...like are u hving bunnies lately...n its gonna happen...all d animals in d forest will band up. they TALK...!!!!!!๐Ÿคฃ

n yeah d way he always says dis to caroline...barbie vampire or blondie...something like dat...its hilarious too...!!!!!!

well...i cant stop...damon has so many super witty sexy cool sweet dialogues...wat to do...!!!!!!!??????๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

n d way ian portrays it...hats off...๐Ÿ‘