Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

really felt bad reading all the comments in inshi AT.. many are misguided..

pari if u r here even i had no idea about this and for many days i was out of station and when i came i saw many friends missing.. and then i came to know that again this CC was reactivated..

Pari i can say only one thing what ever was said was incorrect in inshi thread.. but i liked one thing about u, instead of just reading what other said u came here and directly posted and asked for clarification and i love and respect that.. so cheers and welcome..

One more think we will come back, we all be back. because more than any think and above all  we, i mean I,i cant say about other love Sumit, Rishi/Ricky,inshi will be back.. i am only waiting how the story unfolds
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pari you better read that topic..and i am not saying you are not loyal..i am just telling you whom we invite in this CC..and we forget to invite you because you had left the forum and was not active..
and about mehnaaz, shruti didn't remove her name..the person love to spread MU..it was mistakenly edited during making AT..please don't blame her.. 
Edited by mithsi_22 - 11 years ago
-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ mithsi i'm sorry even i didnt replay on that thread, i saw ur thread and i was πŸ˜² , i was in office i cant comment. when i reach home i didnt found the thread then i pmed to Riddz
now i can see this thread i dont understand anything πŸ˜•

@ all sorry to replay late my net problem
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: pari117

Shalu knows very nicely why did i left forum. Meanwhile i nva had any bad feeling for you all, and regarding loyality i've nva done anything bad. Still i wz ignored. And one more thing i wz told that shruti removed mehnaaz due to dat prsn X. And he tried to stop u all but you ppl nva listened

wen we left we had made a thread that we r leaving. below is the link. u can see for urself how much he pleaded us to not leave the forum. seeing is believing right pari? plz see & lemme know how convincing he was in stopping us

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2953922

note: dis was one point on which we cud prove ourselves. unfortunately not all things can b proved! sometimes u will have to take r things @ face value like the thing i m saying abt mehnaaz below.

abt me removing mehnaaz becoz of him! now y will i remove a loyal member for a non - member? initially all d names were hyperlinked which i did not want. i removed d hyperlinks & edited the arrangement of the names. in dis her name mite have got deleted. she is a sweet person n i wud never dream of ever removing her name from the list. dis was an accident.
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@pari before believing anyone try to find out  each n everthing.one sided discussion is always bad...
@all guys tell me na how to add png image in dp😲
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Shalu knows very nicely why did i left forum. Meanwhile i nva had any bad feeling for you all, and regarding loyality i've nva done anything bad. Still i wz ignored. And one more thing i wz told that shruti removed mehnaaz due to dat prsn X. And he tried to stop u all but you ppl nva listened

dear we dint ignore anyone ur were nt active at dat tym in forum so jo log sumit/rishi fans the tab un logo ko we invite in dis CC lyk simple,simran ..

and shru dint removed mehnaaz name wo editing me kuch problem ho gayi thi

and pari he dint stopped us before leaving the forum
Edited by -shalz- - 11 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@veena @mithsi: Thanks god that i came here though i wz afraid bcz according to wut i wz told i thought you will report me, and i'm really sry that i wz being misguided. Even i wz not able to believe what was told to me. I think i wz out of forum so i wz nt able to interact you all and wz nt aware of reality dats y i wz taught.
@shalu: thanks that you understood. And ppl are desperate to tk advantage by spreading negativity
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@shruti: sorry dear, i believed others, i'm really sorry. One sided discussions let that happen.
@riddhima: i pmed shalu but in d meanwhile got to know few things from prsn X. And MU were created
-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: riddhima-

@pari before believing anyone try to find out  each n everthing.one sided discussion is always bad...
@all guys tell me na how to add png image in dp😲

even i dont know riddz

and i hope u forward my pm to all
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@shruti: sorry dear, i believed others, i'm really sorry. One sided discussions let that happen.
@riddhima: i pmed shalu but in d meanwhile got to know few things from prsn X. And MU were created

no prob dear.now be happy n enjoy our chatar patarπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ