7C **fun time with kids**

Posted: 11 years ago
Credits to www.dishtracking.com

School, a place which gives education, for some their careers for a few others has built their confidence made them a better person but there is one thing it gives everyone, memories . Memories which we relish all our lives . People can never grow out of their school nor their friends from school.  Based on this beautiful platform is the television series on Vijay TV called '7C'.

7th Standard C section comprises of the most notorious kids who have terrorized the whole school.  No teacher dares to enter their class, No school official dares to reprimand these kids.  7C is full of naughtiest kids in the school.  And then a teacher comes along who destined to make a difference.  He focused to unearth the true potential of these kids; is the crux of 7C.  Beginning from May 07, 2012, 7C would air Monday 'Friday at 1900 hrs.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CBWkHqEGcS0#t=24s[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago

yea true ka...

must be a delight to watch the school galatta.. nostalgia😍
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Monday 07.05.2012
episode 1

First attempt on pictures.. sorry if its blur 😳 will try to improve on this 😛

One male voice telling stories to a group of childrens about 7C and their ragalais. Story starts with intro .. Hero teacher 😲(ada.. meenu brother) Stallin walking into the village like Bhagaraj in mundana mudichu minus the baby 😆

Intro of Killi and his father Pallavi Bhaskar. Pavam killi .. father make him stand in the water to learn singing.. son is not interested. While Bhaskar teaching son about sa re ga ma.. behind him 2 of Killi friends dancing dappa dance 😆

Group of boys gathering.. not to happy about new male teacher coming for 7C. Names among the boys mandai, kirimi, pattasa, dappasa 😲😆they start making plans on how to chase away this teacher 😉

On the other side, group of girls from 7C .. same discussion about the new teacher 😆

Stallin comes to meet the headmaster (sunambuthalaiyan 😲name by 7C😆) Gets introduced and headmaster says his over qualified for this position but Stallin insist on teaching his passion. Headmaster places him at 7C .. the office boy who was bringing in coffee drops the tray upon hearing the word 7C 😲 🤣

TUESDAY UPDATES
episode 2

(by sneha...)

part:1
The episode continues with the students conforming abt the new teacher arriving and then the students deciding abt how to sent the teacher out one side the boys and other side the girls and then stallin comes out of the head master room and he call kuruvi and asks abt the why he left the plate hearing abt 7C he says nothing he forces him he says you will it self understand then he is standing out andther comes a a man and he asks are you the new teacher ? stallin says yes and he asks abt him ! he says i am shanumugam you are appointed instead of me ! stallin asks enna sir you have got transfer ra he says tansfer ta i asked bt they dnt give me i resigned ! he asks why ? he says that thought i am family man they have put me in 7c sir ! he asks wht for 7c ? he says you dnt know abt it and he says that is an amazing jungle sir all king of animals you can see there if you go in cant come out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 many terrorist are in different place bt you can see all them in same place sir 🤣 🤣 🤣 then he says enna sir neega ethuvum pannala la sir enna sire panurtha .. he says anba you can talk la sir he says if Gandhi come also they will kadhupathifies him then he goes though we bat them they will not do any thing ,all are action king arjun , i got had pain and eppo doing treatment for that i came with good health bt eppo doctor says many new viyathi nu btw this on the inspection appo they asked they what is 1+1 they said 2 bt they said sorry sir asks us again the ques tine we are wrong nu stallin laughs then that shanumugan asks neenga entha class he says 7C he laughs🤣then he says enna all the bes ta ll the worst for you nu he went then he goes to that staff room there kuruvi gives intro abt him the all the staff intors them and asks him which class is him been allotted he says 7 th and they asks entha section he says 7 c all are shocked

part:2

stallin comes to 7C class and students knowing that they rushed up and sat as if they are tooo good and then he comes in see the students and the said good morning sir he says good morning too and then a boy asks to other boy enn da he came with all his la cages he says then only na evening he will be able to go to his native again they laughs to them self ,btw he says may be chair la they would have kept ant pins oo he thinks to him self they are sees to be good tana !! then he is looking at them and they all were silent and he thinks to him self enna da ethu all are giving same reaction cant decide whether they are good are bad then he introduce himself as he is stallin and he is going to handle science and maths for them and he is the class teacher he is bt tensed and he says you can think me as u r brother nu then a boy laughs befor he see he mainted the same reaction then she says to him self that must be his mana brahma then he says that you students have to write date, class, present on the black board right side daily ok va all says ok sir then he says all take you are science book then he asks if you are siting under a mango tree and if a mangoo falls what will you do ? a boy stands up and says i would eat it he then says we all will do this only and he says abt newton how he found abt gravity nu then too same reaction he then says if you have any doubt you can ask me

part:3
stallin comes and meet the head master he is talking to a man then stallin says 7c is to good and they are not like you all said sir head master is shocked adn then e\he asks are you telling really and he says that for the first the first person giving good certificate for 7c then there comes kurivi running and tell come and see there adn head master asks enna aachu ? vandhu pavuka sir antha 7c sentha vela they all went in and say call room full of dress hanged like a show room that to in design desing na head maste laughs then he says you said thy are good nu eppo can you understand abt 7c va then he asks who gave this much freedom for them head master says that there is a reason since ever class has 4 vallus so all are now gathered in same call so that only and HM (head master ) says that ok neenga evolu pesurangal enga neega change them !! they will not change by themself then HM says they are romba terror (he does mimicry) and HM and kuruvi laughs ,, HM asks stallin do you want any change of class / he says vendam sir it seems to be interesting ! HM says them is you are wish ! HM saya keep in mind this is sample tan you have too see lot and lots both kurivi and HM laughs and then stallin smiles abt the dress hanged studens see it from the window
continues

WEDNESDAY UPDATES
EPISODE 3

Idayamin teacher 😆 gives tuition for stallin on how to handle the kids 😲 by showing few rulers and rotan and how to beat them. Stallin is not amused but annoyed. Idayamin gives him all the rulers and rotans .. at first stallin refuse to accept but after being forced, he just takes it.

Kuruvi brings stallin to a house. House owner upon seeing Kuravi runs in as he still owes money to Kuravi. 😆 Kuruvi tells him that for name only he is the man of the house, but actual rulling is Sivagami, houseowner daugter.. Kuruvi sweetheart vaam 😆 Both goes in and Kuruvi chellama calls Siva Siva nu.. Entry of heroin 😛 sivagami. Kuruvi appadiya valaiyaraning with BGM sundari neeyum sundara naanum 🤣

Aiyar vittu ponnu so aiyar bashai taan 😛 She shows stallin the room and explains the rental. Also says he should take bath early morning before the ladies wake up .. and cannot bath with jatti 🤣 must use towel but towel must now show thighs like namitha 😲🤣🤣 To much rules regulation for such small room 🤣 Stallin only nods his head. At the end he hesitates to stay here.. Kuruvi says its hard to get room anywhere else and ask him to adjust. After a long thought Stallin agrees.

At night Kuravi comes to see stallin and informs him that the 7C students threaten him today for taking Stallin to idayamin. Stallin laughs at him. Flashback on how the girls in 7C rag him during the day time... 😆 All girl students roundafy him demanding why he took stalling to idiyamin. All gets takes out ink pen and everyone starts splashing the inks on him 😆 Stallin just laughs at him while Kuravi cries.

Kuravi tells him about a teacher before name tappasir... He question kundani for time tables and pulls her hears as she don't know. Then he hit her hand. The next day she brings her parents to school. Her father goes and gives the tappasir nicely for hitting his daughter. Both father mother gives nice beating for the teacher 😆

THURSDAY UPDATES
EPISODE 4

UPDATES BY HARITHA

Starts with Kuruvi explaining abt the Tapas the girl whose father and mother mothufy the vathi...Stalin doesnt believe him.He explains abt a girl called sani whose name was eshwari and how her tongue made brought trouble to them..Whatever she says will happen. and her words are watched by them .She asked Kuruvi abt the new bike he bought and the next day it got into trouble. Stallin doesnt believe and asks him to stop blaming papa. he tells she is the peepa😆😆and she is a dada of the street.
Proof: Her grandma sitting at home. People come in and complains abt that girl and her grandma of not paying back all her debts. Paati threatens them that she will call her pethi. Sani gives a grand entry..😆 Sani asks the house owner " do u want rent.hw is ur maadu & kannukutti? the next sec he receives a call saying that it dies. Next case she asks abt one lady whose mouth turns weird.. all the others run away. paati and pathi is joined by a father who has a good laugh.
father praises his daughter & not to blame abt her luck..

flashback over
Stalin laughs at kuruvi and feels sorry for kuruvi for accusing the children. He challenges Kuruvi that the children will change within one week otherwise he will give his one month salary.
Part 2 -Romance on the process...Kuruvi brings Idly for Stallin. Stallin teases kuruvi that he wants to sight adichufy siva. While they were abt to eat Shiva comes in and asks him what is this. Kuruvi says idly and ketta oops sorry ketti chutney😆😆.She says outside food is prohibited here, Stallin can get his food from her. she repeats kuruvi's dialogs that as human beings we shud help each other. Suddenly Kuruvi feels elated. BGM - sundari neeyum sundaran naanum.Her voice is muted. He dreams abt her. ore vazhiayals by kuruvi.Kuruvi asks food for him too. She brings idly for both.Kuruvi crying thinking of his mom. After food Kuruvi tells Siva is a God for having given food and water. Siva's dad enquires abt the food and handovers the bill for the food. 😆 70rs for the idly. He talks abt rules otherwise he has to move out if not agreed. Kuruvi pays the money. He tells abt next day b'fast and the bill..Both vanishes.

Location change - Namma 7c - 😛 children doubt whether stalin would arrive or not as they have postmortemed his luggage. A girl called tapas feels he is good as he didnt react to the mischief. Before he gets violent they plan to make him run from there. Stallin comes in all take their seats.

Part 3 - Stallin comes with a big cane. All are terrified.Children talks within themselves. One boy says he will get urine, but other one passes.😆😆Tapas says if he beats me my father is not in town and I cant get his help to mothufy Stalin.😆 Other girl says If he beats me I will say my dad is the clerk here. One boy spits on his palm and tells hisfrnd that we wont feel pain when spit on the palm and rub thoroughly.Stalin starts his talk. He says all praise abt this class,10 teachers got transfered got VRS and all have got a dark story behind them.Even the peon and HM is scared of u all.. One girls points that he is indicating abt Tapas.Stallin calls one gundu boy and enquires abt the head of the group/.One boy proclaims that he is the leader.He teases him as Alibaba and 40 theives. He calls up one boy and asks who is newton. He replies there is none called newton in the class. All start lafing.Stallin scolds them and asks them anyone knws the answer.One girl answers that he is the one who ate apple. He says from headmaster to peon complains abt them and wanted to punish them.He tells them he doesnt believe in violence.He can understand their situation as he also has done mischief like them.all his frnds who were mischevious and did not study are suffering now. since he learnt well he became a teacher. so he asks the children to study well and not be rowdies but can do small mischief. 👏Stallin starts writing on the black board.somone throwws chalk piece on him😆he stares at them.He doesnt mind it.Still they throw chalk pieces.
thodarum

Precap:Fellow teacher accuses Stalin that he is not deserving to be a class teacher. he cant control the students.

FRIDAY UPDATES
EPISODE 5

BY HARITHA

Part 1
Children throwing chalk pieces at Stallin. Stallin upset abt this and tells his fellow teachers in the staff room. They say that the children cannot be controlled with Stallin's love and affection but only with heavy punishments. He says kurumbuthanam can be controlled but korangathunam cannot.
He is supported by other teachers. Stallin is not in a way to accept that. he believes that he can make them straight. The teacher says we all are here to solve our family problems and pls dont get into any trouble by showing sympathy to them. Go and punish two of them and surely u will know the result tomorrow. They can be controlled only by punishement. Stallin unwantedly nods.
Siva's mansion - Kuruvi catches Siva's father to collect the monthly interest. He mazhupifies saying that he just accepted kuruvi's statement he didnt commit that he would pay the interest in such date😆( this man is so funny!) He catches kuruvies weakness and calls Siva to give him some water. Kuruvi vazhunifies. Siva not interested n seeing him.Kuruvi says he has to take Stallin to some shop.,Siva too much concerned when hearing Stallins name and goes inside. Stallin tells kuruvi tht he wants to buy some oil.Suddenly siva appears and gives a big list to him to buy for her. He disagrees as he is not her servant to buy and kuruvi convice him. They both leave. He takes stallin to the market. They both go to Ghani's ( 7c student) store. Ghani's father wishes stallin with mariyathai and says he is not a peon like kuruvi to be neglected.😆 He calls up GHani to list the provisions.Kuruvis mindvoice - he is not ghani but my sani.😆😆
Ghani comes and startled to see master wish him and goes inside to bring the list of provisions. His father enquires stallin abt his behaviour and stallin gets a flash of ghani's thiruvilayadal with other students. He says he is ok. His father says Ghani is so perfect in maths and he is the one who looks after the accounts part of his stores, stallin surprised to see ghani calculating the bill and arranging his items .He feels happy.
Part 2 - Stallin enters 7c.Children wish him. He tells them :I will first understand abt ur knowledge in science and maths and get into teaching today's chapter. Can u all differentiate science nd maths book? The children ROFL 🤣 They roll into laughter unstoppable. Stallin gets irritated., He asks them to stop.Gundu payyan continues 🤣🤣🤣 and he asks him the reason.Gundu payan says he laughs at his joke 🤣🤣🤣.Stallin taunts him. He moves to a girl and asks abt tables. That girl replies Dining table, dressing table and studying table..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Vaalu pasanga starts laughing louder and doesnt stop.Gundu payyan doesnt understand that real meaning of tables and starts lafing at her answer. Stallin gets irritated.He says.. Students who cant understand can be taught but students like u who doesnt want to understand cant be taught. A boy called Mandai stands up and asks why maths is called maths. Stallin mazhupifies saying short form of mathematics is maths,🤣 Mandai asks him is it named after mathematics or they found out after namin it. Stallin confused. Girls are proud abt their mandai and says Stallin is caught by mandai who wont stop his questions.🤣Children tells him to study properly and to learn how to teach 7c otherwise he will have to stand up on the bench or write impostion🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (super appu) CHildren starts lafing and all thse are watched by Subbu who goes into HM's room. HM is having his lemon candy and counting on his fingers for calculation. Subbu enters and says they need to review Stallin.Stallin enters the room and is asked by Subbu why so much noise was coming out of his class and he is not worth to be a class teacher if he cant control them!
Part 3
Subbu accuses of being irresponsible. HM sipports Stallin. Stallin confused and asks explanation.Subu says U have to be responsible towards ur class but I cant see ur sincerity in Job. He asks him his teaching experience. Stalin is not given time to answer. He goes on to speak and HM signals him to calm down. Stalin confident of making them pass this year. But subbu says its not the point as Govt has decided to pass all students till 8th and he is talking abt the discipline. Suddenly his kolaveri ringtone is heard and he attends the call and leaves. HM tells Stallin dont take his words into heart and just to listen to his accusations the rest he will manage. Subu returns and tells them how can he become a teacher who cant control them?He says the only solution is to punish them severly then only they can be moulded into perfect students with discipline. Stallin says it is not possible for him to punish them.Subu teases him to go to an ashram.HM convince him. Subbu says he dont want to know how he mould them but if they are not maintaing any discpilne he is gonna take action against him and leaves from there. Stalin sad.HM pacifies him not to worry and he will take care of everythin.
THodarum
Precap-Children happy with Stalin he agrees to play cricket with thm.

Edited by atina - 11 years ago
ama akka waiting for this serial ...full of fun 
hello akkas can i join!!!!!!
read an article abt it on hindu...
me too got nostalgic!!!!
Originally posted by jessiekarthik

me too got nostalgic!!!!

the more the merrier..btw 😲 which akkas you planning to join??  ennaku vayasu 16 🤣 haritha nee?? and sneha yup.. hopefully fun and away from all the opparris 😉

the more the merrier..btw 😲 which akkas you planning to join??  ennaku vayasu 16 🤣 haritha nee?? and sneha yup.. hopefully fun and away from all the opparris 😉

ungalaye naan akka thaan koopidurean.. appo😉🤣🤣🤣
@harihta akka 

yea true ka...

must be a delight to watch the school galatta.. nostalgia😍
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

ama akka u r true ...full of funs 
and no opparies ,cries ,
Edited by sneha_vijay - 11 years ago
Originally posted by jessiekarthik

me too got nostalgic!!!!

always welcome 
all are waiting for this serial ...😆
Thanks Ratna for sharing this info on 7C..👏

Its simply rocking to see the kids so naughty and full of fun.. and as u all said no cry sorrows sadness and terror scenes.. 😉

You see basically naanga romba Lazy... 🤣 such an hilarious title song i have ever heard so cute..😆

And all the kids have great expression and acting talent..👏 Gabriella who acted in 3 as Shruthi's sister too acts in this serial..😊 Waiting to see the serial..😉