.~.Punar Vivah Banner Contest.~. [extended]

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hellooo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So we is here for PV's f i r s t banner contest! Woot! *throws confetti in the air* Partyyy! Yes i may have had a bit too much sugar but it's exciting stuff no? And admit it, you all have been waiting for this too, since the top corner looks so soona soona sa =/

At this point I would like to thank S h i f a l i for taking the kasht of typing up the layout for me. She understands my kaamchor-ness very well She did this even though she was going through a phase in her life, realizing that her life is a lie. That's right๐Ÿ˜ณ Her whole life she thought salt in punjabi was noon but it was loon. She didn't believe me and made me Google it and everything. Don't worry now she knows the right word for it and in case any of you ever wondered what the word for salt was, now you all know๐Ÿ˜ƒ We all learned something new today๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ

Anyway, moving on๐Ÿ˜† Banner contest! But before that

i m p o r t a n t  n o t e :

Please take the time to go here and vote:

MOTW Name Voting :D

I didn't sticky it because it would fill up the first page so I'm posting the link here. The last day to vote for it is May 9th.

And back to the banner contest. Here are the r u l e s that all of you have to follow:

The banner m u s t be 728*90 Pixels only

Each member can submit up to a maximum number of 5 banners

The banner m u s t have the correct spelling of the show on it and yes, the show is spelt  'Punar Vivah'

The banner has to be non-animated. Animated banners are a BIG n o ' n o in this case

Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner in any case. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) w i l l be disqualified

The banner m u s t be PMed to -Ravjot- [me] with the subject field as "PV Banner Contest"

Another rule is that please try to include almost all the m a i n, major, important c h a r a c t e r s of the show. I don't know how I can put it in an easier way with more synonyms, adjectives, but please try to include all the major characters of the show. Which means, the Scindhyas and the Khana's. All other characters are optional. Pictures can be found in the  Punar Vivah Picture Gallery

Don't know how to make a banner? You can check here:

For PS users (thanks to Ms. Bholi Bhali): How to Make A Banner!

For PSP users (thanks to -aditi-): Making Banners using psp:)*TUT*

The last date to submit the entries is June 5th, 2012

-| P u n a r  V i v a h  D e v.  T e a m | -

Edited by -Ravjot- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Yay! PV's first banner contest and shut up Ravz. I like calling loon noon.๐Ÿ˜กEdited by *Shifali* - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yaaay, I've been waiting for this forEVER! Definitely participating. :D
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Indeed its wonderful new... I was wondering why is it taking longer to have banner for this thread. Very excited and all the best to participates...
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yay! finally a banner contest for PV... all the best to all the participants... hope to see lots of creative banners...
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hmm...i was waiting for this for long...that would be lovley to see so mny beautiful banners...
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW was waiting for this!! Punar Vivah's first Banner contest!!!All the best for the Participants and Looking forward for some beautiful Banner!!!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Good Luck to all participating... 

Can not wait to have a banner for this section! 
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Finally!!! We were waiting for so long...Thank you so much Ravjot... All the best to all participants. Hoping to see many lovely entries.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Finally the first banner contest ๐Ÿ˜Ž...All the best to the contestants ..I m sure we will get some wonderful banners ๐Ÿ˜ณ