shewolf'sgallery#1//C/

shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

^banner by me πŸ˜³ that's for now i'll change it soon

Hey people! So myself Nidhi/Nidz or whatevs πŸ˜† this is my first gallery and i'm nervous atm :| something about me? well i'm 16 and i'm socially very awkward πŸ˜ƒ that's it.

So i've been making signatures from the past couple of months, and avi's from a month i guess? :/ and oh yes i would like to say a huge thank you to all the my wonderful friends out there for pushing me to open this gallery πŸ€— i don'twanna take names cause i'm bhulakkad and i might miss out someone πŸ˜† and i don't want that πŸ˜³

What can i make?
-non animated signatures
-animated/non animated icons 

my copyrights
SHEWOLF[yr] - for sigs
SW - for avi's icons

where else can you find me?
youtube
tumblr

Inspirations
Farzana [ffkhan]
^the reason behind this shop and the only reason why i am into sig making <3 the first person the inspire me and the one who taught me the a, b, c of PS! i miss you zana <3 come soon 
 Jyotika [..Jojo..]
^you know i've already told you this i love your avi's and icons you were the one who made me wanna learn avi's. love you <3
and then there are more people who's work i adore and i look up to πŸ˜³ i'll keep adding more as i remember lmao. πŸ˜†
-monus-, amna malik, jenny1000, aishhh., -Pooja-, xAlishax, Ragz., -Yamz-

NOTE
please do not post my work on facebook. please
and
do not cut/crop my work
if you do it i won't be happy at all.

thanksforvisiting πŸ˜³

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shewolf thumbnail
PM list.
hit the like if you want a PM every time i update :)
and just send me a buddy request. please it makes my lazy life a lot easier?

Index
Page 1 - Suku/arhi
Page 12 - Suku/arhi/kash/arjunpari. 
Page 24 - suku/KD-nia/Drashti/sonam/maaneet/jehpia/AP/RS/arhi/ishaqzaade
Page 27 - request list

Rules fo
r Requesting.

first things first i will take requests only from regulars

its unfair when first timers get a chance and regulars don't. and if your a regular commenter or no, you should know it :P and don't make me say a no..i hate doing that.
and one req per person that's either a signature or avis (:

-for signatures-
- HD/HQ pics only. i will simply not work with LQ ones :P

-mention if you want matching icons/your name/or a particular colouring of mine on it.
(i can't repeat my styles unless it just happens so don't have high hopes on that :P)

-for avis-
-HQ YOUTUBE LINKS ONLY!
other sites just don't work on my sever

-one video per person, unless i'm in a mood to make it for you ;P

-and please mention the timing, just don't ask me to do it :| i won't. and the timing should not exceed 10 secs :)

-and please mention the size you want it in :)

shewolf thumbnail
update
k this more like i'm posting all my semi new to new stuff πŸ˜† i made these sometime before πŸ˜³

SukirtiK
^she is my biggest inspiration// be it siggy making or anything. I love her that's it πŸ˜³

icons.
there are tons & obv inspired by Jo πŸ˜³ and most of these are already posted in the CG's πŸ˜³

sigs 

ArHi
made these before πŸ˜† i wanted my update to look big lmao.

and last :D

Likes & Feedback are always love πŸ˜³
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
reservedd.

-edited-

first thought: OMFG Y SUKU SO BEAUTIFUL?

second thought: LOL you actually reserved from my ID. 🀣 

anyway.. since i'm the official first poster of this amazing shop and all (😎) i'd like to begin it with something professional-sounding :P

your suku stuff is beautiful. aw, man. im serious..she looks suuper gorgeous. and your colouring.. omfg, it loooks SOO GOOD. it actually enhances it so much & it looks so good and i would so totally use it if it was shilpa or someone else i like (you know i would πŸ˜†) but im saving my dabba for jesse st james, ranbir kapoor & tom felton. (all of whom will be requested by you πŸ˜ƒ)

AMAZING, AMAZING START. :D Iloveyouu. 
PS - the socially awkward part? not true ;p 
Edited by Akankshaa. - 11 years ago
infinity_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ConGraTulAtioNs

bhaiii πŸ€— 

I love love love love love you endless and even more for opening the gallery. . and mainly for being 'YOU' πŸ˜† 
You are one of the best people I've met around here in I-F. . . who is so straight forward and so sweet and not those pretentious types just to get other's help and support... and that's the reason we get along so well and I love talking to you.. and listening to you. ..  you are ADORABLE! <33

The banner is AWESOMEEE and the coloring makes Suku look even more prettier! Love the subtle and beautiful look of it. . . its really good. . . don't change it for a while now! :$
Socially awkward? aur tum? ahem ahem.. some one seems to have a wrong impression of herself! You are great with people... so stop underestimating youself bhaii! πŸ€— bhulakkad toh tum ho! 🀣

Coming to the update:

Sukirti Kandpal. . . one gorgeous person. . . who looks even more better and beautiful when you make stuff on her. .  πŸ˜³

those icons there are outta the world and I actually mean it. ..  the coloring looks fabulous and love the way you've made them! πŸ˜

http://i.imgur.com/NnJgx.png <-- I ishqq the coloring there! Its exquisite! <33
And I've already told you how much i love the sigs. . . they look amazing and they are your best so far! πŸ˜³

ArHi

you know how much i love dil ishq heart these two na! πŸ€£ they are like an obsession for me. . . and you make me fall even more for them with your beautiful stuff and the avis are plain AMAZZZINGGG β€οΈ 
these two can make me drool on them for eternity and your coloring makes them look better! <3

You've done a wonderful job with the first update and may you have a million more shops! πŸ€— and I'll always be there for youuu! πŸ€—

Muuahhzzz! β€οΈ

your bhaii! πŸ˜³

Edited by ..Firebolt.. - 11 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
O M G ! can't believe you finally opened a shop ! YAAAY

waiting for the day i'll request alreeady 🀣
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
What the..?😲
Res!

-Edited-

OMG I still can't believe you have a gallery🀣.🀣
Sh*t! Why did you wait for THIS long? You know how good you are? You should've started one a long time back. Ever since you taught me blending on siggies people are telling me how much I have improved and I feel so happy at that. After all, I was taught by someone so damn talented!
I just love love LOVE your colourings. Those Suku icons are so damn pretty! Can you teach me how to make icons as well, please?🀣.🀣

>>This colouring especially I HEART!😍

Siggies, honestly, ALL of them are so dayyummm amazing! But if I have to pick a favourite, it has to be this one:

^^It's just so WOW!😍

ArHi stuff, too, I lurrvee! You even won the avimaker of the week in one of the newsletters? Ya, you're THAT good😍

Congrats on FINALLY getting a shop and hope you have many moree! Love you endlessπŸ€—
Edited by PurpleFairy - 11 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! You have finally opened the shop. πŸ˜³
Reserved! πŸ˜Ž

-- Edited --

Eeeks! You have a gallery ? Finally, Nidhi has got and why did you waited for so long ? πŸ˜† You know you're marvelous in your skills than what ? But, finally your mind got scribe and your decided to make it now. πŸ€£ I still don't beleive that you have your own galleria now. πŸ˜† But, I'm so so happy for you 'coz I just love your talent.  A big big congrats for your 1st Shop. πŸ₯³ May you have many and many and many more. πŸ€—

OMG! OMG! OMH! Let me say , OMG! Its my habit to shout with the same wording whenever i see something very very wondrous, and its here. πŸ˜› Issshh, Suku's Icons , need to explain how much i LOVE them ? All the bunch of Icons came out effing pretty and fantastic. You coloring is ASKFHLKHGJ πŸ˜³ I have lost my words to explain even. 

>> OMG! Its stunning. πŸ˜³  >> This coloring is breathless. πŸ˜ How come you manage to fill so Gawjeeuss coloring ? πŸ˜³

All the Signatures are so fascinating , i love the coloring so much. Amazing simply Amazing! πŸ˜

^^ Its my favorite one. OMG! Just OMG!  πŸ˜

Yayyiiee, I Luv ArHis creations as well. Coloring came out so so dashing and freaking brilliant. Killer avis. πŸ˜ 

Once again, Heartily congrats for the 1st shop  and I LOVE you lots! πŸ€—

Edited by PinkCinderella - 11 years ago
nidhi u opened a gallery😲 good thing i was going thru the A&S forumπŸ˜›

resss :)

edited-

CONGRATULATIONS  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

coming to ur work i've always been a fan<3 ur one amazing sig/avi maker😳

OMGG ur update eeks😍 sukuuu😍😍 i saved nearly all of them icons😳 how can anyone be so damn pretty?❀️

awww this is my fave sooo cuteee<3😳

OMG these are sooo sooo sooo gorgeous<3 i LOVE the colouring<3 could u stack them for me please?😳
 amazing work man i have no wordsπŸ‘πŸ‘

using the sig its so afhfjkwhfjk😍

ArHi ones are superb loved them alotπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

^ aww i love this<3

what an update nidzπŸ€— u rock girlπŸ‘πŸΌ do update soon with ArVi and ofcourse Jeh Piya❀️

love from Amu.❀️

Edited by Amu.PunjabiKuri - 11 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nidz I've been a fan of your work for ages! I noticed your work from Bollywood Gallery and OMG SO HAPPY YOU GOT A SHOP :D I absolutely love that Sukriti siggy! I've always seen your work but I wasn't sure you had a shop but now you have and I can't wait till you update I love your work continue soon!

Congratulations on opening your shop!πŸ€—