&

This week our chosen member to grilled is  none other than 

Mages

😃

aka

Mages

Congratulations dear!
You are now officially on the Hot Seat for the next week..! 🐷
Feel free to use this siggy below to flaunt your special status for this Week ..! 😃

And now time for the grilling😈...

First; some general questions:

User Name:
How did I get started with India Forums:
Why am I hooked to PNZKSK ...:  
My hobbies, More about me:
 What I like best @ IF: 
What I would like to see more @IF:
And finally, why the username Mages:

Cmon Parichayiians
What are u waiting for ..
Its now your turn to Grill, Bake and Fry her ..
😃

Credits:

Thanxx to ::
All glitter courtesy of Tumhari_Khushi and Zwani.com
Sig credit: Mistycolours

Parichay Dev Team 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudi_4m_kol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey mages    cograts yaar
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx guys...i just got to know it now...thanx rani di for informing me...i will try to answer all the questions...
Mages thumbnail
[QUOTE=Dew-drop]

User Name: Mages

Profession: studying Mass-Com..i used to work as screening officer in airport...currently i am finding for part-time job so that i could juggle with my studies n work...actually i just started my study after a 3 yrs pause since i had lost my dad at that time...i was in depression...had to work to help mom...so i stopped a while...now everything is stable...i am taking my mass com...though yes i recently lost my grandad

How did I get started with India Forums: i loved ekta's show Kahiin To Hoga...i was obsessed with Sujal Garewal played by Rajeev Khandelwal...i initially missed earlier epis of KTH bcz at that time there was no star plus in singapore...then i saw this show i got hooked...Sujal-Kashish chemistry was beautiful...i need to know the whole story so to know more abt it i joined the IF...n from here i got many friends...learn how to make VMs

Why am I hooked to PNZKSK ...:   Samir Soni Aka Kunal Chopra...SiNal

My hobbies, More about me: i love to read alot of books especially series of twilight...the vampire diaries...the hunger games...i am obsessed with books n of course IF...making VMs...listening to music...

What I like best @ IF: Friends...Friends...Friends...the unity n bonding between us...regardless of race...religion...language...we are one...we share our problems...happiness...sorrows together...IF truly a place to make beautiful friends for life...IF have given me alot of friends...even if a show ended...our friends are still in touch...thats the beauty of strong bonding...we laugh together...we cry together...we sing together...we drool together...we learn together...we fight together...

What I would like to see more @IF: our very old friends coming back with a bang...

And finally, why the username Mages: its actually my cousin's name...she is the one who registered for me yrs back...till now i am using her name...she is a lucky charm for me...infact Parichay was also introduced by her...i didn't have colors channel...as i hate all those saas-bahu kraps in the channel...than she told me abt parichay...n diwali time we had free preview...just glipmse of SiNal chemistry n SS portrayal as Kunal Chopra touched my heart...i was hooked to the show...the first scene i watched was the KarwaChauth scenes...that made me really hooked to the show...through youtube i watch all the epi that i have missed...by the way she is a big fan of Rajeev Khandelwal as Sujal Garewal...Iqbal fan...she is a crazy fan of Iqbal Khan aka Angad Khanna of KYPH...she is very obsessed with KYPH...though she watches all shows...

Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

Hey Leela...sorry to hear abt ur dad and grand father...

and I tell u most ppl who are on I-F, they discovered I-F becase of Kahin Toh Hoga initially...and most of us were fans of Rajeev Khandelwal...I watched KTH from day one, he was really brilliant as Sujal Grewal...but as usual he quit the show bcz off Ekta's repeated Saas-Bahu formulas in the show, and Rajeevl was replaced by another actor and the show turned terrible🤢...I juss stopped watching it there...

Sinal ki baatein toh forum pe hum karte hee rehte hai😉
Edited by Simi. - 11 years ago

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
congrats leela 🥳
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
here are few questions

Favorite color: 

Favorite cuisine: 

White / Dark / Milk chocolate:

A movie you can watch over & over again: 

A book you can read over'.:

Favorite actor (male & female) :

Favorite anti-hero: 

Favorite cartoon character: 

Dog or Cat:

Favorite comic book: 

The most annoying actor: 

A book / movie that you found so boring that you zzz:

When was the last time you cried: 

When was the last time you laughed out loud: 

One thing you love about yourself:

One thing you want to change about yourself:

Dream date: 

One thing you never leave home without: 

What is in your wallet / handbag: 

Text message or phone call:

A song you listen to when you are sad: 

A song you listen to when you are happy: 

Have you ever slapped anyone? Why? 

First crush: 

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

here are few questions

Favorite color: Green

Favorite cuisine: Komala Vegetarian Cuisine in Singapore At Little India Road

White / Dark / Milk chocolate: Milk Chocolate

A movie you can watch over & over again: Dilwale Dulhania Lejayenge...Hum Aapke Hain Koun...sorry i had to write 2 movies...i never get bored with this  movies

A book you can read over'.: The Vampire Diaries Series By LJ.Smith

Favorite actor (male & female) : Ranbir Kapoor...Priyanka Chopra

Favorite anti-hero: Shah Rukh Khan in his early days movies where he plays a negative character

Favorite cartoon character: Scooby Doo

Dog or Cat: Dog

Favorite comic book: Archies N Friends

The most annoying actor:  Richa Thakral

A book / movie that you found so boring that you zzz: Jodha Akbar...i fell asleep whenever i watch the movie...not even 1 hr...i fall asleep...i hate the movie...

When was the last time you cried: 25/26 December 2010...thats the date when my grandad passed away...he died on 25 December 2010 at 10.30pm n he was cremated on 26 December 2010 at 6pm...i can never forget this date till my last breath in the world...i did not even cried that much on 3 January 2005 when my dad passed away...but when my grandad passed away i was into a depression

When was the last time you laughed out loud: Last month while watching Housefull 2

One thing you love about yourself: I love nothing about myself

One thing you want to change about yourself: My sleeping habit...i always sleep late at night n bcz of that i could not wake up in the morning

Dream date: Ranbir Kapoor

One thing you never leave home without: My Cellphone

What is in your wallet / handbag: Money...Identification Card...Grandad's Photo...Bus Card...Book Store Discount Card...

Text message or phone call: Text Message

A song you listen to when you are sad:  Mujhse Juda Hokar From Hum Aapke Hain Koun and Tanhayee From Dil Chahta Hai

A song you listen to when you are happy: Rab Ka Shukrana From Jannat 2...Tera Ishq Bada Teekha From Rowdy Rathore...Anarkali Disco Chali From Housefull 2

Have you ever slapped anyone? Why? No

First crush: My Sports Teacher...My heart broke when i got to know he is a married man...he was one handsome hunk...not only me who had a crush on him...infact my friends too had a crush on him...n when our girl gang knew he is a married man n a father...we all cried in the toilet...it was so funny...that happened when i was doing my higher education studies...now when i think abt it...i laugh it...n wonder we were so childish...

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Mages -usually i am the silent reader of this post -
Feel sorry for the lost of your near dear ones - And i am a strong believer that whatever happens happens for good. Every little incident in life has its own meaning - 
 but your crush -cracked me up - and top of it - you all cried - 😆-- Good one -