Remix

Update April 25

sanya_s thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys,

First, all the 11th students are shown cleaning the canteen and arjun bullying them around, especially maria, ranveer comes to her help, arjun n ranveer have an argument, raghav sir comes there and is surprised to see them there, and tells them all u can go to class. arjun tries to  protest, but no effect, he is very angry.

They all come to class and ash n varun are missing...rd calls ashi on her mobile..she's in the restaurant , she tells him she'll come back soon in 1 hr. Ashi is with puneet, he tries to make ashi understand that she cant date him and all, she's mad at sonia, so he tells her that you have no idea how much u'r mom loves you. ashi is just "whatever" and is adamant and kisses him on his cheek, and leaves after some vain talk by puneet that they can only be friends..Varun is also in the res and he sees ashi's kiss and is shocked.

Raghav sir tells all the students to bring something in this world they care the most about. and speak about it. Vrinda talks bout her diary which she shares with her sister sheetal...who is not well...yuvi talks abouthis guitar and gets emotional and pri talks about tia...and her photo..and how much she values their friendship..

Sonia is  in her house extremely worried about ashi...and cookie tries to make her eat something.  tells she'll bring a salad and she has to eat it. Leo comes there and tells sonia " cookie never gives me money, all others have toys I dont have ....." and sonia smiles and gives him a lot of cash...Leo mischeviously tells her not to tell this to cookie, and she promises not to. Mr Raheja comes there and shouts at her to stay away form puneet..he says he knows she's after his money. Sonia mocks and says "yes I'm after his money, I'll marry him and I'll come to stay in u'r house and eat with you, and still u cant do anything.."Poor sumeet is shocked, takes seriously every word she says, and gets out of there utterly confused. Later Sonia tells all this to puneet and they laugh over it..she wonders how he could be such an idiot. Puneet wants sonia to express her feelings..he hints about marriage..she doesnt say anything definite.

Ashi is in her room, upset about what puneet and sonia, and sonia comes into the room and says " we have to talk" ashi is very rude... varun is in the class room extremely sad and maria asks what happened..he tells her ashi has cheated her and tells everything. Maria says that ashi has not cheated, and tells the truth that she had actually made ashi do this, varun is devastated and yells and says " I hate u , and ashi" and says they are no more frnds ( As if that would make a difference, its his loss) Maria is very sad...

MEanwhile Leo gives all money to his robber bro..He also tried to steal a purse...

TOMORROW:

Tia says she'sleaving the band , Says to Pri she wants to tell something that maybe would break their freindship, probably about ranveer.....Tia was looking very sad althrough..I just hate the producers for breaking up tia and ranveer...

Bts..Ashi was really annoying today, no sense in her head..always blaming poor Sonia..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters