Raqesh Vashisth and Aamna Shariff to play leads in

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Tellychakkar.com has got to know from reliable industry sources that a fiction show with Shri Adhikari Brothers is in the pipeline. The show is said to have a Mumbai backdrop and will be a unique love story.

According to the reports gathered by us talks are presently on with Raqesh Vashisth of Maryada fame, and Kahiin Toh Hoga super star, Aamna Shariff.

Aamna Shariff was earlier roped in to play the lead in Pearl Grey's next on Star Plus, Pyaar Ki Naukri. However, we learn that the consistent delay in that project has apparently forced Aamna to look for new opportunities.

The channel and production house are very keen in casting Raqesh and Aamna. Currently, the pilot is being shot with the actors. However, the decision on them being cast as the leads will apparently be taken in the next few days.

We tried contacting Raqesh to get his quote on the same, but he asked us to call later. We even sent a text to Aamna, but got no revert.

Our attempts to get a quote from Sneha Rajani, Business Head, Sony Entertainment Television also proved to be vain.

Watch this space for more updates on the show…

Thanks Pia.

Would so love to see RaQesh opposite Ridhi.

good news but it would be better if it was raqesh and riddhi together...since its a love story they would have the perfect chemistry... plsss get them both to act.
OMG, i can't see raqesh with someone else, ridhi and raqesh are made for each other...❤️

But, I guess if this does happen, I'll just have to live with it...😭 💔

Why can't they make Ridhi lead? I'm sure she is capable enough to play any role...
I hope this is true and he comes back soon, i miss him so much! <3

Ridhi and raqesh together are awesome, but i have a feeling that Raqesh-Aamna will also have great chemistry! <3

This is very good

While the husband wife team will aways be looked upon fondly it might be limiting for RaQesh and Ridhi

there is more versatility in an actor's delivery with different partners than with the same one
Ooo that would be awesome
I loved Aamna as Kashish!!!!
I would love to see them together again.
My new FF for Honge Juda Na Hum... Everlasting Dreams!!!

Support it please!

can catch promos here Hongey Judaa Na Hum

also can join the Facebook page here for info & pics & latest news  😊😊😊

http://www.facebook.com/HongeNaJudaHum