~KTLK WU 7th May Ashu's sherwani~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the lovely update Aarati πŸ€—
thanks aarthi for the updateπŸ˜ƒ
again...nidhi grow up...if you are trying to copy dhoop kinare...you are insulting zoya, who was way more mature...and making an ass of yourself...

dont overdo the young bride part...cvs...pls. dont insult dhoop kinare by saying that it was based on that theme,...they were a class apart and nidhis role is just killing it...

as if karan and mallika and her sis in law...the strategic planner who had a phd on mard log...>!was not enough to make a total khichri and now overcooking it...

why am i even venting to deaf ears...any viewers who agree...?
Originally posted by prernacda

again...nidhi grow up...if you are trying to copy dhoop kinare...you are insulting zoya, who was way more mature...and making an ass of yourself...

dont overdo the young bride part...cvs...pls. dont insult dhoop kinare by saying that it was based on that theme,...they were a class apart and nidhis role is just killing it...

as if karan and mallika and her sis in law...the strategic planner who had a phd on mard log...>!was not enough to make a total khichri and now overcooking it...

why am i even venting to deaf ears...any viewers who agree...?

Ideally I would have agreed to you if KTLK had wrapped up where DK had ended. But as we all know for sure now that KTLK is just inspired by DK and not a copy, I don't think we should compare Zoya and Nidhi. KTLK has moved much further than DK and now the leads are actually setting up a life together in KTLK. Nidhi's character even though it annoys me to the core many times, has more shades to it... Zoya never had to deal with the dynamics of a a relationship whereas Nidhi has to.
Personally I am enjoying the way things are going right now..

Edited by mohinee - 11 years ago

Thanks for the update =)

TFS Aarthi...Ashu's Joru ke liye kuch bhi karnewala maaod and Nidhi ka pyaarvari gussa-an all total light enjoyable episode.πŸ˜ƒ
Nidhi...grow up...stop acting like a tween. CVs this is not what we are expecting from a DK remake. You truly are like a pendulum moving between maturity and stupidity.

thnxx 4 the update...

Thanks for the update!😊
loving this show!