Balika Vadhu

BV 7th May Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
[MEMBERSONLY]

Balika Vadhu
7th May 2012 Written Update

Anandi and family are praying, Anandi asks that she is able to face all problems with the support of her family. DS asks for happiness for Anandi, Everyone leaves,  Anandi is getting ready as well and she looks around the house and recalls her past with Jagat  which brings a tear to her eye but then she controls herself.

Bhairon and family arrive at the hotel and Bhairon is about to leave and Anandi asks where she is going, he says he is going to the lawyer and Anandi questions it, Basanth covers the situation but Anandi is still asking question why DS is leaving as well.

Gauri is speaking to her mother about how much the family will give him and that she tried to speak to Jagat but he was defending his family, she hangs on her mother when she notices that the Singh family have arrived.

Singh family come to the house and Jagat is courteous with them, Bhairon says people are often stupid and that he for a second thought when they arrives Jagat will fall to DS's feet and ask for forgiveness and that what he asked for was a mistake.  Jagat says he is not asking his share for his luxury, but DS cuts him and says whatever the reason is they do not care and wants Bhairon to get down to business.  Bhairon is giving the papers to Jagat's hand when Anandi tells them to stop, all are shocked to see her there.

She is there with Gehna and Sumitra, Anandi takes the papers and asks what they are doing here, she says this is the price of her divorce and that they are buying her freedom. DS  says they didnt want this to come out and to let this happen. Anandi contines that he does not understand the concept of marriage, and he just used and abused and put a price on a relationship and how he could stoop so low.

Gauri counters that this is Jagat's right, Bhairon says if she continues to blame Anandi he will forget that she is a girl, he continues that Jagat's words are her words and she will always be an outsider.  Jagat counters then how can Anandi speak in that case she too is not part of the family.  DS continues to think of it like a beggar coming and he have given them bheek.  Jagat continues that if the diovorce didnt happen they would have gievn  everything to a stranger.   Anandi says he has put a price on their 17 year relationship, Jagat asks what he did wrong and that she has brainwashed his family, Anandi slaps him and everyone is shocked

VOICEOVER - a woman is the epitome of patience but when they are deeply hurt they will retaliate.

PRECAP -  Anandi snatches the papers and rips it into pieces and says she will go to court not to wait for him but to make a case against him

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishwa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...I am so so so sooo happy ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Finally Anandi giving back "soot samet " πŸ₯³
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How did the relationship becomes 17 years old?πŸ˜†
rajiv_register thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent track now! Will love to see Dr couple made an example for anyone else who commits such a crime. People should be aware of their action, reaction and legal positions. Good that BV will be educating the society and people will be aware of their do and don't. Wonder when people talk abt internet as medium of education why people forget the impact TV can have on society. Especially with their reach to probably most uneducated audience it can be a wonderful medium to educate people on their rights and duty atleast.

I can not wait till 11:00 to watch repeat telecast now. If J&G would have been successful than it would have been waste of my time. CVs of BB are really going good. While serial like Uttaran will create more criminal(given the penchant of CVs to never punish criminal or their any act), I am happy that serial like BB will educate some panchayat member in villages about people legal rights and help them in making decisions (some horrible decisions are done in panchayat otherwise). Good going so far CVs.

Edited by rajiv_register - 11 years ago
niudixit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
anandi plz slap gauri also

thanks for update
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome awesome epi...now i understand why there are going to be troubles in jg marriage...good fun
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now that's a episode everyone is so happy with it.
I loved this one akhir mistresss ko apna aukath tho aaj maloom hone chahiye. Lol
jagaat , is like h eis born to get thappad from everyone
gawariji, dusroo ke mehanth ke kamaye se jo mahal apne banane ke koshish kiya hai na woh tho ud gaya...πŸ˜†
abh bekaar mein kise dusro ke ghar mein rupaya lutne ka koshish band karo aur samman bandho..πŸ˜›
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update

What an excellent episode after so long. Great to see a fiery Anandi. A few days back I was blaming the CVs to not show Bhairav or DS counter blackmailing J with bigamy but their plan was even better to have A herself threaten J. Excellent CVsπŸ‘.

Wow G and her mom were planning on even naming their price and demanding a preplanned percent in the property. Such shameless people. Greedy and manipulative. Why blame G when their own son is the one to be blamed the most. His tone of talking wow. No sort of respect for his family. how can some one be so low class🀒 disgusting .

Love DS dialogue about the bhikari thing. It was worth watching J and G's faces.πŸ‘ Its good that came from DS mouth. But in spite of that the shameless couple were still seen salivating over the money. That's called as lack of self respect. shameful.

Also loved Bhairav's reply to G a nice verbal slap on her face and the way A pushed G aside was muuaah. that should have happened a long time back. Nevertheless the cherry on the cake was the slap. Wow. Lage haathon G ko bhi laga deti A it would have been a double joy. 😊

Now the couple can return to their hospital plans🀒
Finally A threatening J to file a case against him. Excellent CVs today I πŸ‘ you. Please stick to your track and don't spoil it with your turns and twists.
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika re...pls put this song at the background..bcoz i want to dance today πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...awesome episode!!..hats off to anandi..and thank u CVs!!πŸ€—

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am so happyy!!!!!!

really!!!

i am speechless for the most part except that I am screaming YAY!!!

finally Anandi is in full form!!