7/5/2012 yrkkh wu sports day games and samar entry

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys i am back with today's update sorry about last week my little cousin loves playing with the internet modem and lead when no one is looking so my connection went bust πŸ˜†

Part 1

mohini explain the game rules to everyone, the old ladies say that up too antakshri it was fine they cant do this nandani says you havnt played yet so dont give up, rj says its not that matter but we cant compete against our husbands natik goes to the men, akshi to the womans the mens declare that they are scared of loosing to them if they admit that they wont have to compete the womans says they arent less the games begin, the first game is egg and spoon race between dj and bhabhima, the boys cheer dj, girls cheer bhabhima dj is a bit ahead of bm his egg falls of the spoon and bm wins akshi jumps up and down and natik says boo πŸ˜† all ladies celebrate bm is happy she won, akshara shows natik thumbs down he makes a cute sad face πŸ˜³

part 2

the next race is 3 legged race, from the lady's its rj and g3 and from the mens its vish and rb competing against them, naksh tie there legs and the lady's win again (🀣 poor vish he had rb with him who prob thinking of food so they lost πŸ˜†) mohit says with regret i have to say lady's won again akshi makes cute victory expressions while natik pouts, next race is between bhola and dhaniya its sack race and bhola wins and the guys get there first point (races reminded me of sports day at skool πŸ˜†)

part 3

naksh give cute expressions again to each other next participants are varsha, kaki, shaurya and kaka, its blindfold race and the girls win again and they celebrate, next race is jalebi race and naksh are the partcipants akshara says to natik that you can win this game as eating is your fav πŸ˜† they both are jumping for jalebi's but cant reach its starts raining akshi says duggu dadi says kids are with her naksh and all couples go to seperate sides with yrkkh happy bg tune, vish throw's water on rj, other scene rb holds g3 hand, next scene dj gives flower to bm next scene kaka holds kaki hands (we have scene buddah party rain romance too πŸ˜†) next scene anshu on his phone, next scene mohini on the bench hugging each other next scene shava shaurya puts varsha's dupatta on his face back to naksh akshi playing in rain natik staring, then vish and rj playing together, then rb wiping rain with g3 scarf then g3 does it for him then dj putting flower in bhabhima's hair, shaurya hugging varsha from behind, mohini hugging on the bench together, rj, vish hugging each other, shaurya holding varsha's arms, naksh staring at each other then natik holds akshara and she puts his scarf on his head and both put there cheeks together, akshi kisses natik on the cheek then the scraf is on there head and the scene fades away ( I loved naksh scene it was small but cute but i am dispointed they could shown longer )

Part 4

mohit says to the lady's whats your plan varsha says shopping, natik says you get everything udapur, akshara says if you come somewhere and havnt done shopping whats the use, all men decide to stay behind dadi says leave kids with her all agree anshu says to varsha get 1 kilo gewar for him shaurya says your dieting he says i have gewar here are very nice akshi says i have heard that too shaurya says yes i also heard, akshi says lets leave natik calls her and says enjoy she says you also, he calls again and says take care she says you also, he calls again and says come back qucikly she nods and leaves 

Part 5

all are walking to market they praise akshi cause of her they rem there childhood tyms a thief comes and snatches the purse and runs away all shout theif, akshi only runs after her and they call her back, she runs in the forest after him someone punches the thief who runs away leaving the purse, the person picks it up there lady's are searching for akshi in jungle she picks up stick about to hit someone there samar baba enters πŸ˜† akshi says your someone else samar says atleast you relized or i would be gone today akshi says i am sorry that theif, samar says i know i heard your voice and seen you run i am sure you must be an athlete at your collage, then he says i am joking here akshi says thank you, samar says any tension she says no and dosnt know how to get out of the jungle samar comes behind her akshi screams he says sorry i didnt want to scare you but your going the wrong way that leads straight into the jungle and i am sure you wont be in the mood to drink tea or cofee with the animals am i right, he says thank god finally a smile came on your face a person dosnt need to know all the ways neither do i if you accept this it isnt that bad if you want i know one way that leads out of the jungle i can give you company akshi thinks ends on her face

Precap: akshi is walking in the resort samar spots her and follows her 

sorry for spelling or grammer mistake it was an alright epi naksh scene was cute but disapointing was expecting more finally samar entry ok i am the only one who found him cute πŸ€£ dont forget to press like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Mariam_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Arrey...live update??Picnic romance...lol
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the super fast update mariam
sugakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update yar...πŸ˜›
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Mariam,kya mein sapna dekh rahi hun??? But u cracked me with ur title-sports day games 🀣 i was rofling when i saw jungle πŸ˜† Isliye samar ko teek se nahi dekhi :( aaj akshara kya run race ki na lol
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great update Mariam, thanks.
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hinakshara

Mariam,kya mein sapna dekh rahi hun??? But u cracked me with ur title-sports day games 🀣 i was rofling when i saw jungle πŸ˜† Isliye samar ko teek se nahi dekhi :( aaj akshara kya run race ki na lol

haan kya bagi woh πŸ˜†
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG am i dreaming laad governer updated so soon ??? Hina ka aisa jaddo chala wah wah kya baat hai lagta  ab Yr team ko london shift ho jana chaiye ab Hina se milne ka yeh effect hai toh karan se milne ka kya hoga ram jane πŸ€£

Originally posted by: pree4ru

haan kya bagi woh πŸ˜†

aur samar ka ghatiya joke woh athelete hain collage mein πŸ˜† he was trying to be funny but didnt work 

Originally posted by: pree4ru

OMG am i dreaming laad governer updated so soon ??? Hina ka aisa jaddo chala wah wah kya baat hai lagta  ab Yr team ko london shift ho jana chaiye ab Hina se milne ka yeh effect hai toh karan se milne ka kya hoga ram jane πŸ€£

🀣 munna nahi plz pure yr ki team nahi sirif hiran ko london shif hojana chai hain yes i am still in hina's dream πŸ˜ ab karan hota tu update nahi milta aur you wont see me either i would been fainted and in hospital long back πŸ€£