Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update- 07/05/2012

Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 132

07/05/2012-Monday

Sati sits on the bank of Mannasarovar weeping remembering the words of Mahadev saying That she has lost her position as Vamangi(
Vam means left. Wife sits on the left side of husband..Thanks Minu di for correction n knowledge).

Naradji appears that moment.. And definitely it was not NAradji ,it was Tarakasur in his form who took tthe chance of Sati's sorrow which implied to her weakness.Naradaji (Tarakasur in this case) made his presence felt...Sati pays her respect.

"I see you are sad and err i have come to increase it even more...i really don't wish to say this but i have to ,Your father is doing the Yag without you both ..yeh that's true he has just done that "
Narada (Tarakasur ie TKA) inquires but it looked mostly like sprinkling salt over the wounds.

Sati tells "Why why would Father do such things?"

"Its very smile ,a father not inviting his Son-In-Law and daughter in the biggest Yaga of his life,what would be the reason behind it..probably he must have been thinking for the good of your married life ."NArada aka TKA provokes.

"I don't understand Rishiwara" Sati innocently  asks.
"Obviously, he must be thinking if he would be insulted again by Mahadev and if you couldn't bear this insult that would cause trouble in your married life.Thinking of that he must have taken such a tough decision ,in my view you should go without Shiv.This is Prajapati's life's biggest Yaga and it would be complete with your presence." Narada (TKA) tries to influence her.
Narada (TKA) leaves.
And Sati is now worried about this issue .

At the Funeral grounds

Vijaya on her way to Kaialsh passes through the pyre ground is stopped by a loud cryπŸ˜† they were the same bhoot,Gann/Pryat whom she disgustingly insulted at the MahaBhoj.

They warn Vijaya that its restricted for the humans to go further.To which Vijaya  rudely replies to lower their voices and she introduces that she is no normal human (at last you realize that)πŸ˜†
"I am Dakhs Purti Viajaya and i have come here to meet my little sister Sati." she replies in her pride.

Nandi is glad to see Vijaya at Kailash to meet Sati..

"I'll be able to meet her only if
Gann/Pryat allow me to" Vijaya says.
"Dont be angry devi,they all are doing their job and one is not allowed to enter this zone with a body of 5 elements ,one can not reach Kaialash.You please wait here i'll go and take the approval of Mahadev.  " Nandi utters humbly

On the other hand Mahadev is in his meditation where Sati is sitting at a distance observing him.

Nandi runs to them and informs about Vijaya's arrival..Sati shouts in her excitement.Nandi then informs her that she is on the other side of the funeral ground and that no one would enter Kailash without Mahadev's permit,but Nandi is worried that how would they disturb Mahadev in his meditation. Sati replies that she would go to meet her there.

Shiva though in his deep meditation feels all these events happening
Sati runs towards her sister and embraces her with love.

Then Vijaya asks Sati how had she been and all...
Sati feels emotional about her family where as Vijaya shows her fake concern and sheds crocodile tears in order to weaken her emotionally and charm her to attend the Yaga.
Sati complains that if Daksh loved her so much then why didn't he invite her to the Yaga.
Vijaya puts a questioning face and questions her how did she ever come to know about it!

Sati replies that Maharishi Narad has told her about it.

Vijaya asks her what did she decided.
Sati doesn't answer instead she clears her tears.

Seeing that her plans where failing Vijaya starts to emotionally blackmails her in the name of there father,she asks her to come without Mahadev.

Sati shows her doubt weather Mahadev would permit her to attend the Yaga.

Viajaya again persuades Sati to attend the yaga saying that it is not essential to take the permit of a husband to go to one's own parents house.

She time and again persuades n pressurizes Sati to attend the Yaga telling that this might be there father's last Yagya (indeed it was..PreEgo nivaran eppy) ,where Shiva is finding ti difficult to focus.

Sati in the fit of the moment agrees to attend the Yaga.

Hearing This Shiva wakes up from his meditation and is filled with disbelief,fear and shock by the decision made by his wife.(probably knowing what catastrophe is gonna strike there married life)

Vijaya says that she is happy to see Sati hasn't compromised on her
 self esteem.
Vijaya poisons saying that to depend on a husband even to meet the parents is a big mistake and if any husband does that then its clear that a husband wishes to dominate his wife.(What!! kya hindi serial hain yeh kitchen politics ke liyee)😲

Sati refuses to go by Vijaya's ideology on this saying that understanding Shiv is difficult,but one thing is certain that Shiva loves her to the core and never felt that he ever dominated her.She clears out that it was her choice and wish to ask his approval to attend the yaga.

Vijaya again trying to influence her saying that even she knows it that Mahadev would never allow her to attend the Yaga.

Sati says that she would come..but Vijaya taunts her that she is just fooling herself and finds it difficult to explain her sister. In the process Vijaya points that Sati is indeed very sad and she would want to know the reason behind it or she would leave disturbed.

Sati opens up saying that she has done a grave mistake and due to which he has taken her right to be Vamangi.

Vijaya fuels saying ,Mahadev would do anything to satisfy his ego.

Sati explains that it was her fault and it was her who didn't follow the vows wwhich forced him to take such a step.This is all the fault of this body -the mind has become corrupt due to things which are filled with Curiosity,rules,reasoning and ego but not surrender.

πŸ‘(Ahh one of the best written line...wise work indeed team)πŸ‘

To know Mahadev such Sanskaras (impressions) has fade off and that is only possible when i give up this human body.

Vijaya feels uneasy hearing Sati's words.

Sati says that she would persuade Mahadev for the Yaga.
Viajay leaves the place.

Daksha' den

Rishi Bhrigu falls on his feet in front o the idol of Sri Hari begging that its cannot happen-it should never happen..and looking all the aligned planetary positions hint to just one thing that Sati's presence e to the Yaga is inevitable

This is overhead by Vijaya who stands at the doorway shocked beyond words. (WOw rocket lagake gayee thee kya apne punch par..itna jaldi agayee kailash say!😲)

"And that only would end by the destruction of Prajapti, and without Mahadev its impossible to finish this Yagya.If that doesn't happen then it would take many Kalpas for this world to get back to normal.  " Brigu begs to Sri Hari.

Vijaya hearing this repents on inviting Sati.She reviews in herself that she only wanted to create trouble for Sati's married life,but now she woulld be responsible for the annihilation of this whole world.

At Kaialsh

Sati awaits for Mahadev to come back...she is troubled by her issues whom would she consult.
She then joins her hands in reverence of Lord Rama and calls him for help.

Mahadev suddenly comes hearing her.

He stands thee looking at her and she with an abashed expression.
Sati begins that she has realized her mistake and that she has trusted her Daksh instincts more than the vows she gave him.She feels that her sin was justified by the punishment she got.

Mahadev speaks "Taking the right of you being Vamangi didnt only punished you,but also me,we both are incomplete without each other.I'd return you back this right of being Vamangi the day when the relationship is filled with faith,loyalty n trust.I would prepare you myself to realize your true self ie Adi Shakti "

Daksha's palace:

Daksh bashes Vijaya saying he never knew she would be so timid!

Vijaya tries hard to explain Daksh that Brigu being the master of Astrology and if there alignment is hinting towards any Ravage then they are gonna happen!

Daksha starts his Ego Purana ridiculously Saying If he had the fera of the consequences what difference would remain between him  and a normal human!hayen!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜• (hahaha what u think ua Supaman kya uncle???)
πŸ˜†

Daksha doing his ego gaan crying loud that he is not Ordinary (Exactly! he is impossible)
  I am the Son of Brhma - The Prjapati Daksh who is the protector of this worldπŸ˜• (Vishnuji ua seat is in trouble..ab kal ko kahegaa that I am the creatorπŸ˜†)
Daksha Continues with the trait song of self praise that he still has the capability of facing Shiv,not only that but also to win over him.(Whats ua age PD...retirement ki bhee age nkal jani hai..jab na pension milega nahee mahal) he says in his vaunt spree that everyone knows his anger and that even Chandrma wasn't speared from it. (WHat an overdose of self praise speech)

Vijaya reminds him that the curse which he gave to Chandrna was taken off by Mahadev and that's the reason Chandrma resides ob Shivas forehead but not at Daksga's feet.(OMG what!! she is supporting Mahadev)😲

Daksha is perturbed.

Daksha in his annoyance utters that why doesn't she become a par of the Gan and prayt..whomever i desert they are given refugee by him!

Daksha calls for some sevikas and orders them to throw this disgraceful element off the house.

Vijaya is shell shocked!

Kailash:

Chandrma and Nagdevta appear in front of Mahadev they inform that they have got VIP passesπŸ˜† opps invitation for Daksha's Yaga and without Mahadev's permission they wouldn't be able to attend it.
Chandrma shares that all the God and Goddess are invited there including Vishnu dev and brhmadev.

Nagdev tells that they wish to attend the Yaga along with MataSati.
Sati is kind off worried...

(The epic line..here it comes)

Mahadev says that neither of them has got the invite from Prajapati Daksh
thus we cannot attend his YAgya.
Chandrma in support of Mahadev says that if Mahadev & Sati didn't get the invitation even they both wont go.

Mahadev explains that he has to go to show his respect for the invite

They both leave the place and Mahadve gives a look to Sati that it cannot be possible without the invite.

Sati is sad

Mahadev gets back to his Meditation.

Sati in herself complains that what about her? are her dreams n wishes are of no value.He permitted everyone to attend the Yaga but me,you never cared about a daughters plight.

PRECAP:

Sati sitting at the pyre grounds lamenting over the issue and threatening,convincing Mahadev to attend the Yaga along with her.

Maahdev is troubled n sad abt this..

Sati utters "If he truly loved her he has to attend the Yaga along with her "

And thatz a wrap!

Thanks for reading

Happy Mothers Day folks!πŸ˜ƒ

HAve a great day ahead.

Love & Regards

Sia.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

So they're making Vijaya the catalyst on who made Sati go?  In the original, Sati went of her own accord when she found out that her father was holding an yagna.  She did wonder why she and Shiva weren't invited, but despite Shiva trying to explain to her that it was improper of them to go uninvited, she went.

But there was also a story in b/w - of Daksha once attending another yagna, and when he arrived, everybody rose to greet him, except Shiva and Sati.  Daksha thought that he had been slighted, while Shiva knew that had he bowed to Daksha, harm would have befallen the latter.  Of course, Daksha felt insulted and decided to avenge that by holding that fateful yagna where Sati and Shiva wouldn't be invited.
 Thank you so much for a lovely update. 
Sia! Thanks for WU!!! It's beautiful and detailed!
What concerns epi... I liked only Tarak in disguise. Good perfomance by Narad playing actor - as if him and not him!

What concerns everything else... such a pitiful display...
I cannot agree to Sati portrayal. What a wife, realising her mistake  (she told it both Vijaya and Shiv) after that continues to blame her husband and feel offended by his decicion. They show Sati so narrow-minded it's completely impossible and illogical.
She went to yagya cause she felt offended by Daksh's attitiude to Mahadev, saying beautiful words that yagya is impossible without him, cause he's a heart and essense of sacrifice... And now, if we follow current line, offered by CVs, i cannot imagine her saying it... but, having seen many controversial twists in storyline I believe something like  this would happen 
😑 someone here has already told it, and it's becomeing more obvious... we're having some goathead among CV's

I can see now where the idea of the character Vijaya originated. Unless I am very much mistaken, the Kalika Purana mentions a niece of Sati named Vijaya who goes to Kailash to fetch her aunt to Daksha's yagya. She meets Sati while Shiva is away doing meditation and it is when talking to her about the yagya that Sati realizes everyone except her and Shiva had been invited. Of course this Vijaya was no vamp, instigating Sati to disobey Shiva and all. That is purely a creation of this show.

Thanks Sia for such a beautiful and detailed update...😊 epi ws nice...finaly vijaya realised her mistake but was too late... i hop Cv's shows the exit of Sati in a good way also showing those Ten Learnings i.e. Dash Mahavidyas...Edited by sukhi... - 11 years ago
Thank you so much for the update!
Loved the episode today

Thanks for the update Sia😊

Vijaya, has changed, realising the effects of her act & was thrown out by Daksh. Now only ego & arrogance lies in that head.
Whatever pc of imagination they have added till now, I'll forgive them if they show the Dash Mahavidyas & Bhadrakaali kicking Daksh's head like a football, both are truly part of the real story.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Sia for the wonderful update.😊
Mnx

How is that part of the real story?  After Virbhadra beheaded Daksh, he tossed his head into the yagna fire.