Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Highlights of 4/ 5/2012

Raavi-Raashi-Sunny come back home. Pinky scolds Raavi for wearing make up. Pinky says she is young and it is not the age for all this. Raavi cries and goes. Raashi shows the lipstick Raavi had got of Pinky. Pinky then goes to Raavi and gives snacks. She feels Raavi is hiding something. She insists Raavi to tell her. Raavi is about to tell, but Raashi comes and changes subject. Raavi tells no problem. After school, Raavi and Rocky are walking back. Rocky tells not to worry abt those stalkers and goes to get something to eat. Stalkers come and surround Raavi. Rocky sees this and comes running and fights with them. In the process falls down and gets hurt. Rocky comes home and Sweety is shocked to see him hurt. She asks what happened. Rocky says he got into a fight and leaves. Sweety is angry

Update-7/5/2012

Sweety is angry. She calls up Lucky and tells the matter. She says he is being an irresponsible father. Lucky tells he wll come. 

Raavi is still thinking abt the incident. Phone rings. Pinky picks up. Its Sweety.Pinky comes to know of Rocky's injury. Pinky advices Sweety to be calm and speak lovingly with Rocky and not shout. Door bell rings. Raavi is scared. Its Dolly. Dolly comes and says few men troubled her. Raavi keenly listens. Pinky asked what happened. Dolly says she gave them nicely. She says these people shud be give life sentence and all. Raavi gets courage from this.

Ginny and Raashi are on the phone speaking abt Raavi and Rocky.

Lucky comes in shouting. He is furious with Rocky. Sweety tries to calm him down. But Lucky is very angry. He says Rocky will never forget this day and will never get into any fights. He goes to Rocky's room shouting and closes the door with a bang. Sweety is worried. Inside the room, Rocky is scared. But Lucky is cool now and asks if it is not a big injury and why he gets into a fight knowing it will lead to a bigger fight with Sweety. He asks Rocky to sit down and sits by him and asks wat happened. Rocky tells he fought for something right and he cannot tell anything more. Lucky tells his childhood story, when he made a good project and a bad boy threatened to give to him. Lucky tells if he fought that would show how what values his parents gave him. But if he did not fight, it will make him a coward. Rocky asks with interest wat happened. Lucky tells he stared at that bad boy back till he left. Rocky is impressed. Lucky advises Rocky that fighting is not the solution. Rocky tells he will keep in mind but he will not leave it. Lucky tells ok and asks him t come out.

Outside. Sweety and Ginny are worried. Lucky comes out with anger. Rocky stands there sadly. Sweety scolds Lucky for being rude at Rocky. She says Rocky is already hurt and he scolded him more. She makes Rocky sit and asks Lucky to be away from him. Lucky winks at Rocky. Rocky smiles.

Raavi is thinking she has got into trouble and Rocky is also troubled. She sees her glasses and wears it. Raashi comes and tells she looks like "behenji". Raavi tells it is fine and it isbetter if she is like that. Pinky comes and asks why she is wearing glasses and why she is dull. Raavi tells headache and she is fine. Pinky takes Raashi along with her.

Jeet and Pinky asks what is wrong with Raavi. Raashi lies it is just exam stress as she is in 10th. She goes to her room and tells Raavi everything is fine.

After school, Raavi is scared to go out. She searches everywhere and quickly gets into the bus. No one is inside the bus. She is looking outside through window. The Stalker is sitting beside/behind her inside the bus,

Precap

Rocky tells the truth to Lucky and Jeet.(I think Raavi is missing or something) Jeet asks from when this is happening. Rocky tells from the day tey went to mall.
Edited by Shwets1502 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

TFS  Shwetha , I loved how Lucky  tricked Sweety in to thinking that He yelled @ Rocky for fighting 😆😆 I loved their Talk .  Then Sweety went  all mushed up for Rocky cauz  Lucky supposedly yelled @ rocky for long time . 🤣

Same usual for Pinky - Jeet . ðŸ˜•  Worry some party . Precap looks scary . ...
Edited by netri - 11 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
oyeee I am yet to watch... and read 😆😆
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Getting rlly interedting! Luv these thoes of concepts!! Thanks for sharing!
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!!!!!!
Interesting track!!!!!!!!!!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update!!

loved the scene btw Lucky ji n Rocky. then Sweety ji's scene 😆

precap is very scary.
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, Luckyji was awesome today ðŸ˜†
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Shweta.. Show is really getting interesting day by day ðŸ˜³
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. last part looked a bit scary. I don't like when these type of situations arise, I can't think anything positive then Lol. Hope nothing happens to Raavi
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx. hi, i'm a silent reader of this forum but i have watched all the episode from the beginning and i couldn't help noticing that the character Aishwarya hasn't been shown for a while now. I'm really missing how she'd help rocky understand situations. hope she comes back soon. 😊