Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

WU-7'5'12-Tension btw SiNal,SeeRav,ViRa,SeemaSiddi

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks S for the WU, my wishes to you for watching and then writing about this episode..I just watched it in FF mode..why dont you all write summary ones till its so bekar?
-sahasra- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poshah

thanks S for the WU, my wishes to you for watching and then writing about this episode..I just watched it in FF mode..why dont you all write summary ones till its so bekar?

It's really a torture to do today's update Pooja n I'm sure this is going to continue furthur.Many members rely on WU's so can't really give a brief update.
annie_mckinnen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
S, tumhe salaam. I can understand how painful it must have been to do this update. But thank you so much for doing this. Was waiting for this ðŸ˜ƒ
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yet another torturous episode of Mahan Siddhi Devi ke sacrifices ka ðŸ¤¢. Must be happy that you got done with the WU of crap fest so early on the week ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

So continues the greatness of the ultimate woman Siddhi Chopra🤢. When will we have Kunal Back in action? This is so torturing to watch Parichay - Siddhi ki stupidities ka😡
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Rani

Yet another torturous episode of Mahan Siddhi Devi ke sacrifices ka ðŸ¤¢. Must be happy that you got done with the WU of crap fest so early on the week ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£yh done with week's shuruvaat,can relax till next week.my WU buddies will get to update the gr8 detective series

So continues the greatness of the ultimate woman Siddhi Chopra🤢. When will we have Kunal Back in action? This is so torturing to watch Parichay - Siddhi ki stupidities ka😡

With precap n new promo its going to be more n more of torture.Don't know when cvs are going to wake up n start thinking about the show.
Simran114 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😛 Such a lovely update for a horrible episode. Your efforts are appreciated.
I doubt Gaurav will get caught tomorrow. CVs will try to juice everything out of the track🤢, but who know what they're juicing. Its not TRPs for sure.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -sahasra-

With precap n new promo its going to be more n more of torture.Don't know when cvs are going to wake up n start thinking about the show.

@ Green - ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ That's what it has become right a detective series ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ and the great Siddhi Devi has become the Sherlock Homes ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£.
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank You for the written update 
again a torturous episode, Ekta is ruining both my fav. shows!😡
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
and BTW, whats with Siddhi becoming all of a sudden typical BT lead? Whats the need to poke ur nose everywhere? U are pregnant, ur hubby loves u, why the hell do u have to care if ur BIL is cheating on his wife? Ok u should try, but when its not working, y go on and on and on?😡😡Edited by Nancy_NUTS - 11 years ago