BALH:Written Update 7 May 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanx for da update both the actors rocked today 
Thank You for the lovely update😳

You said it all with-"Sakshi was on a roll today. The final scene was superbly enacted with some amazing lines. Awesome delivery by Sakshi. But as always the silent, heartbroken and shamefaced Ram took away the cake!"πŸ‘
Thanks for the WU!! It was a shaandaar somvaar indeed!!
Nice update.. loved Priya's acting today.. just an observation.. in whole scenario of narration.. the Doc ( N's ex hubby) forgot to mention about Ram's sis Apaksha? 😲 We had a whole long track of her when Ram and Priya were in Asutralia on their HM...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Sonni

Nice update.. loved Priya's acting today.. just an observation.. in whole scenario of narration.. the Doc ( N's ex hubby) forgot to mention about Ram's sis Apaksha? 😲 We had a whole long track of her when Ram and Priya were in Asutralia on their HM...πŸ˜•

Apeksha I think came in much later.The doc was long gone trying to escape the law when Krishujee picked the remnants of her broken life by adopting Apeksha
Originally posted by ssnayak

How did Nuts escape?
I don't think she escaped.Else she wouldn't have said she was at some meditation centre.She was brought back as part of the deal between Nih & Priya.
Is Ram know that Sid & Ishika not his sibling ?
I dont think so because if he knew then he would not loved Sid & Ishika like this .
i think only Amarnath knew, Krishnaji, Niharika & Mama and now Priya know about this .
I think ram knows that ishika n siddharth aren't his siblings...
coz he doesn't love them the way he loves his choti...

he loves them coz he respects niharika :p
Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

Post cannot be quoted.

Another brilliant update Zuby or should I say Dutta sweetheart?πŸ˜‰ Loved your mention about Ram taking the cake with his expressions. It was bang on!! Beautifully portrayed!πŸ‘