Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Season 4

What do we expect from season 4? What do we want from season 4?
If Elena doesn't choose one of the Salvatore brothers in the season finale this Thursday, who do you think will she choose in season 4?
When will she become a vampire?
Will Bonnie, Jeremy and Matt actually get a proper storyline and some screen space?
What's going on with Caroline and Tyler? Will they stay together?

Discuss away. 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think she would become a vampire...
i think in Season 4 we would get better episodes then this season...Katharine would be back..i wish that in season 4 some new characters are introduce 
rose82 thumbnail
I dont know what to predict but I just hope there are no more deaths. The way its going, I feel at the end,everyone will just die...maybe Matt will survive,i guess. I dont want Elena to be a vampire. I mean who else is left? Elena,Jeremy and Matt are the only mortals left.
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I am clueless what we are going to get in season 4😳
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

Season 4

What do we expect from season 4? What do we want from season 4? 
Damon-Elena. Them getting together, them discovering each other in a relationship. I bet their romantic dynamic will be superb.
If Elena doesn't choose one of the Salvatore brothers in the season finale this Thursday, who do you think will she choose in season 4? 
Damon. ðŸ˜³
When will she become a vampire? 
I think in the finale. =)
Will Bonnie, Jeremy and Matt actually get a proper storyline and some screen space?
I am not too bothered about Bonnie, tbh. Want a good storyline for Anna. ðŸ˜ƒ And also for Matt.
What's going on with Caroline and Tyler? Will they stay together?
I sure hope so.

Discuss away. 😃

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Alarik is died then elena is also died means she already become a vampire ... i really want this to happen ::: elena be a vampire ... her feelings increased then she realized she loved daimon and she will left stefan ..
Sups230695 thumbnail
Hey guys m suparna..i jus found d forum..
wat i want seems crazy..
i want katherine 2 love damon n stelena 4eva...both brothers get d gals dey love..n half of d tyms deyl not even realise if elena n katherine swap ðŸ˜‰ ..
or else lyk esther ws plannin 2 convert all originals 2 humans n dn kill dem wen she bound al of dem in ll My Children, someone makes klaus into human n so al our fav mystic falls vamps bcum humans lead normal life n dey al bcum endangered 4m other vamps..it wud b interesting 2 c klaus helpless in front of other vamps... ðŸ˜Š
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

This is actually the only question I care about anymore tbqh. I know the show is about a love triangle but that doesn't mean it's ONLY about the love triangle. It's about individual characters and friendships and families and this season, imo, lost sight of that in a spectacular way. I'm not saying there weren't moments and episodes, but it wasn't enough. It's like the writers don't know what to do with the show anymore beyond the SED triangle. Which is bull because they have so much potential. I mean, Jeremy still sees ghosts (does Matt anymore? why do we not know this?), Bonnie's a teenage girl with magical powers (I'm not going to say witch because they only use her in the show as a witch and forget about the teenage girl aspect. I want to know how Bonnie feels, not just what she can do to further the plot) and Matt's human (unless he's still seeing ghosts, which he should be but you know, the writers have conveniently forgotten this).

At least I know Michael Trevino will start of the show with some screentime. I hope Tyler gets a storyline devoid of relationships - maybe something with his mom.

I miss when this show was about characters and not just about who you're dating and/or sleeping with.

/end rant.
InactiveMember thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
About season 4, you should read this :

It seems very interesting :)

It would be fun to read it ...