Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath-Ranking 35th

GauShi_MadHas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Shikha ke jane bad Shapath top 40 me ayya hai kyun?Shikha jab thi tab kyun nehi ayya?Jab Shapath ko CID banaya tab jake 40 me ayya hai.Sab logoko CID itna pasand kyun hai?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am watching this show because of my fav actor ðŸ˜ģ but it recent trps are 0.30 which is not good ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­  Edited by arabian_love - 11 years ago
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

congratulations and celebrations

aansoon agle week ke liye bacha ke rakhna  ðŸĪĢ

since you completely misunderstood and went on comparing the two shows which has nothing to do wd the ranking

wil tel you why the CM Ranking is 35 this week js cos of the TB Article on shapath which came Last week which gave buzz points to shapath forum and every forum doesn have buzz points normally and shapath got buzz points thnx to TB article dats y its on 35th 

next week check karna CM Ranking phir dekhenge ðŸĪĢ

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i have a scary feeling that shapath trps would fall down and might pulled off air ðŸ˜­  ðŸ˜­   

Originally posted by: arabian_love

i have a scary feeling that shapath trps would fall down and might pulled off air ðŸ˜­  ðŸ˜­   

its becoz the show is not getting better. just on the lines of CID, seriously Special Squad was much better when star one was launched...but this show isn't...instead of getting a good female lead who should be fiesty and brave..they brought KESHAV PANDIT in the team ðŸĪŠ