~KTLK Written Update 8th MAY 2012~

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update Aarti.

Ashu and his ghodi crisis 🀣

I loved today's episode for Nidhi-Anji scene. Very well shot and executed. Full credit to KK & Ishita.
Nidhi's scene with the family was splendid as well.πŸ‘

KK & SK looked absolutely smashing! πŸ˜³

Wedding tomorrow. Finally, Nidhi & Ashutosh are getting married. The one thing we all have been waiting for.  Super precap.
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
Thanx  for the quick update
@Aarthi: thanks for lovely WU of episode.. It ws funny & heart touching scenes of nidhi's to her belonging & remembering her mom ws beautiful...:) sk-kk are looking heavenly super stunning..:) ashni rocks.. Precap: power packed... Ashu ki baraat aagayi...:) Edited by ithasme - 11 years ago
Thanks Aarathi,for the update...loved the episode..SK was looking so hawtt in sherwani ☺️ and precap was mast...ab madam ko khudki shaadi ka baarati dekhna hain πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Thnx mam. Gr8 epic. Wow. I was waiting 4 WU.
yet to watch epi...but from wu itself can feel the depth of the scene where nidhi stands in front of her mother's photo and looks  at very small thing in the house...it perhaps happens this way only...the small things which u never cared about  in ur entire life suddenly seems so very imp and u tend to miss them a lot...😊
thanks for the lovely update aarti...

oh! so it was the wrong sherwani dat was delivered to Ashu.. 🀣

ghodi problem has also bn solved.. n finally dey settle for the car.. πŸ˜†

good lord.. nidhi wants to see her baraati.. 🀣

cnt wait for the grand wedding of AshNi.. 😍

Wow.. sounds like a super cute epi... loved the WU..

Thanks Aarti..

Also thanks... deba n arti for the lovely Collages.. n Pics! πŸ€—
TFS Aarathi...quite decent episode was of today.
Yes,2day Kittu and Ishita stole the show.Anji-Nidhi scene was so heart-touching.Nidz swcene in front of Mother's pic was well executed and well performed.Family scene with Baba-DB-Shyama-Solanki with Nidhi was good too as well .Ashu's scene with Armu-Rangu-HK-BB was funny.CS part was cute.DB bekaar me jaada machmach kar rahi hai.Rohan  still behaves like a sweet friend,not as a lover but udaasi is there-i liked this attitude.Ashu is looking very fine in the Sherwani.Nidhi's "Mere Prince"wala part was romantic one.Ashu's smile is sweet also.
KK looking mindblowing in bridal look.Ishita looked well with the sleeve;less white sari also.
Now waiting for our AshNi and their wedding ceremony.They are looking perfect and killer.Kritsha rocks.
πŸ‘