Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 8th May The Final Convo

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Vijaya says I was thinking why am I like this, this nature of mine is because of you. Daksh curses Vijaya that she will never come back to the bhavan. Vijaya tells him you have not cursed me but freed me from a curse.

Sati at smashan, tells Nandi why should Shivji wait for the invitation. To go to my father's  house? Nandi says behind every action of Shivji there is a motive. Sati says Vijaya had invited me & I have told her  we will come. He knows I'll not go without his permission & he will have to allow me. Nandi leaves

Tarakasur comes to see Shukracharya, who is doing a severe penance standing on one leg. Tarakasur says Gurudev is doning such a tough penance, he will die, Shivji will have to be pleased with his penance.

Nandi crying, tells Shivji Mata is under lots of pain, is not ready to come here. You must go & get her back here. Shivji says he will go. Suddenly he hears Shukracharya's Har Har Mahadev chants, tells Nandi he will have to go otherwise Shukracharya will give up his life.

Sati is still at smashan, remembers her sisters, says he hasn't yet come. He has taken away my right of being Wamangi, but he can't take away my right of being Daksh-putri. I have decided even if he says no, I'll go for the yagya.

Shukracharya's penance ends with Shivji  appearing there. He asks Shukracharya what does he want?  I have come near death, I wan't Sanjeevani vidya. Shivji grants the boon.

At Vaikunth  Brhmaji, Brihaspati, Indra, are in an urgent meeting with Vishnuji & Lakshmiji.  Brihaspati says now Shivji has granted Sanjivani vidya to Shukracharya. We will keep on killing the Asuras & he will bring them back to life. Indra asks Vishnuji to find some trick. Brhmaji says but  a bigger anarth is waiting for Shviji at Kailash.

Shivji comes near Sati, asks her what are you thinking, sitting here? Sati says, I am thinking I have changed so much. When we had met at Somnath you showed me this smashan,  was afraid seeing this place, you had rejected me calling me ayogya. Shivji says in the effort of being yogya only have made you reach here.  I am seeing you are changing, these efforts will make you Aadi Shakti one day. Sati says those efforts only have taken away my right of being  your Wamangi. Change should be from both the sides. Shivji says Shiv, who used to be only in dhyan is worried about his wife today at Kailash, this is my love. Sati says You have taken away my right of being Wamangi, then why should I stay here. Shivji tells her except being a wamangi, you can express your thoughts, live here, I will respect all your wishes. Sati says I wish to go to my father's house to attend his yagya same as after marriage all the married daughters go for the festivals. Will you take me there? Shivji  says I would have come but your father has not invited us, how xcan we go there being unwanted. Sati says you haven't changed, you are God, I am only a human, my relatives have no importance to you. You were right marrying me was a big mistake, how being a God how did you made such a mistake?

Shivji says God's love & krupa are same, the day you will become Aadi shakti you will know, everything is in you, friends, enemies everything is in you, then how can I hate your father. Sati wants to understand more. Shivji says, not going there is in Daksh's interest,  Dakh has not invited us, if we go there then he will get angry, his yagya will fail.Sati says,father has developed some wrong idea about you, if we will go there, we will be able to clear those misunderstandings & his yagya will be successful.

Shivji  explains to her, they are not invited, so shouldn't go. Sati says to go to a her father's house, daughter doesn't need an invitation. Shivji tells her after marriage a wife should take care of her husband's respect. We are not respectable in his eyes, that's why he has not called us. Those who go anywhere without an invitation have to face an insult that can be equal to death. Sati crying says tell me once you don't love me, after that, will not ask anything from you. Today you will have to take a decision.

Precap: Shivji tells Sati he will not let her go alone. Sati says if my going there is not in my favour then you come there after I've left from there not to go for the yagya. Shivji, Nandi & other Ganas are shocked hearing her words.

In the title credit they have mentioned story, screenplay, dialogues are by the same person, who used to write only the story before. Screenplay & dialogue writers were different earlier. So you all know whom to praise, shower flowers for writing such depiction of Sati. 

Minakshi, thanks!
I know it was hurtful to write an update of such an epi!

y on earth was sati yelling at shiv!!?? it was outrageous...
unbelievable stuff she has mouthed today...n screeeching at the top of her voice...was it really necessary??
Originally posted by NST1983

Minakshi, thanks!
I know it was hurtful to write an update of such an epi!

Thanks Nastya😊
It hurts more writing their prejudiced version of Sati, which she was not.
Originally posted by prankz

unbelievable stuff she has mouthed today...n screeeching at the top of her voice...was it really necessary??
Haven't watched the epi yet and  not thinking of doing so!
What a terrible portrayal of sacred union, turning it to silly family drama.
Disresprect both to Shiv and Sati😭
Originally posted by mnx12

Thanks Nastya😊
It hurts more writing their prejudiced version of Sati, which she was not.
i was meaning exactly this. But didn't display my thoughts properly, stopping in the middle of statement ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by prankz

All her yelling, weeping & unbelivable stuff she mouthed today, is thanks to the CVs. It is truly outrageous. My sis threatened me to change the channel, luckily the show show ended after that😆
i was meaning exactly this. But didn't display my thoughts properly, stopping in the middle of statement ðŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
even i wanted to write more but stopped😆
Thanks Minaxi for lovely update... i dont knw wat hapnd to the Cv' s i can only say its an insult of Maa adi shakti she can nvr behave in this way like sati behaved wth mahadev...very unjustified, sometimes i feel they themselves hav taken away her divinity...and did u noticed sati's dialogs i find she ws judging mahadev it ws horrible.. the cv's has gone mad...
No hope frm today onwards i wl watch the show only for Mohit n Mouni...