tHENDRAL TUESDAY- May 8, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments my dear Jaya Akka!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

For the 1st time i head that someone will shiver if they are hungry🀣🀒...just for this hotel visit Mr.Lakshman is this much scared...if at all TPS directly lands at Buwana's house, Mr.Lax might get complete blackout🀣...I don't think B will be quite if TPS lands there...now B knows Thulasi is involved in this tooπŸ˜•
Lovely update!😊
Expected reaction from Bhu.πŸ˜‰
But, I like this twist! Bhu knows Thulasi is the master mind! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Athiriradi episode! πŸ‘
End-la rolemodel romance-veraiya?🀒
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago

Thanks Jeya for the Excellent update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Lot better episode than yesterday. So Thulz next mission so far is going goodπŸ‘. Nice to see the Sundari being calm and composed (based on the plan) and she looked beautiful today😳. What can't they see CP standing next to them and hearing their talk?? Loved when CP was questioning Bhuv about her relationship with Thulz and got blasted from Bhuv πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.

Bhuv even though is shown strong is shaken a bit today πŸ‘πŸΌ and pretty sure now knows that Thulz is executing her challenge. It was good she knows that Lax may even ask her to get out soon. Making Bhuv getting to this point itself is a good starting success for ThulzπŸ‘πŸΌ.

So Lax and Prabha have given green signal to move in tomorrow itself... Yaaay... Let Bhuv react and Sundari be calmπŸ˜›. This will be a added advantage for Sundari and their plan.
Thanks for the update Jaya. Good one as always... :).

That was a good episode but very predictable except for the part on Shruthi overhearing TPS and Patti's conversation. It's good that Bhuvana knows it T's plan. I do not think its going to affect T's plan in any way. Even if it isn't T's plan, Bhuvana is going to link T and TA for anything that is going to happen against her here on. Now CP is inquisitive to know about T's relationship to B. Wonder if there is going to be a good story line  on that.

T and P are starting to have a good bonding with this new Patti. That's nice to see. TPS played very cool today... Can't wait for them to move in... hope that happens this week.

I was hoping to see Nit, T and TA scene today on Lav's demand. But TA totally ignored to bring it up. It looks as if he just wants Nit and Lav to be together for now. So Lav and Nit will face issues pretty soon... TA pannrathe urpadiya panrathu illa.
Thanks for the wonderful update Jaya...excellent comments...best is ur ai to bhuvana...rofl...wow TPS looked gorgeous today as usual and nice she was just quiet to make B more furious...Lakshman and prabha...argg...like father like son...prabhava kooda some girl vanthu thaan thiruthanum pola...inbtwn he irritated CP too...and best was TPS and lakshman sitting beside and bhu opposite...all 3 at right angles rofl...so with usual logic CP overheard and now B knows it it Ts plan and well they didnt care abt B permission but going to enter the house rofl...permission seeking meet turned to decision making party for the winners...rofl this lakshman..haha hand shake am...scared am...i wonder how he married Bhu avlo thairiyama...i thk bhu had a knife in his neck to tie thali at her neck...lol...hmmm finally what a sympathy seeking romance by CP and bhu...kovamam...holding face am...what a kodumai...i wish T enters too and gives shock mela shock to bhu and cp shd torture with more questions...
Tnx Jeya for the super update!πŸ˜ƒ

Ah inge thana Sruthi irukuthu naan ninaythen ava ody tha enduπŸ˜›
Brabakar was very funny today.
TPS looks beautiful with make-up and accessories.😳😊
Haha Bhuvana was evil to Sruthi great to see that, but I was not glad to see that romance between them ...🀒
Thank you Jaya akkaaa for the wonderful update and comments..πŸ€—πŸ€— Very apt title..πŸ˜‰

Good episode.. Awaited one.. But Bhu's reaction was expected.. Prabha was superr... Lax.. scared aam...😲🀣 as Shubba akka asked how come he married Bhu with this fear..😲.. 

Bhu had her first shock... rofl.. she is unaware that she is going to get few more.. They all landing in Bhu's house may be next shock for her.. Also, TPS/T telling they are mom/daughter would be another shock and superr... I also think, as soon as they land there, they may plan to celebrate Lax/TPS anniversary.. which will be next one... rofl..🀣

Bhu getting reminded of T's challenge was good.. πŸ˜† Waiting to see TPS/Her mom/TT landing there.. Even Bhu mentioned their team is mega kootani.. rofl..πŸ˜†
Thanks Vijayam - great update with excellent presentation - loved it!!πŸ‘

Knowing Bhu's character how could they have arranged a meeting in a restaurant? The way all of them were talking so loudly looks so very unnatural esp. in a place where others would be dinning too. How come the restaurant personnel didn't come out to warn them to  behave themselves or leave the vicinity?πŸ˜† 

Its an expected thing to see Lax shivering in his pants - both father and son are such weakling but then Prabha is a little more composed than his chicken- heart dad who was actually taking shield behind his son! πŸ€ͺ

What a pity TPS and mum didn't mention that T is actually Bhu's daughter but instead told that T is behind this whole plan. Knowing CP she is not going to just listen to Bhu's explanation but will go all out to find out the reason behind the conflict between Bhu and T. Wow! she would be in a real shock to know that her "Aunty" has hidden the truth from her.

On the whole the episode was good - Bhu is seem restless though she is trying to put up a brave front with all her shouting. Our lovely TPS is very well composed and cool without even having to utter a word to Bhu. I feel Bhu would be burning inside esp. watching Lax and TPS sitting next to one another - simply indicating that they are the real husband and wife team..!!

Edited by Sue Nair - 11 years ago
Thanks Jayashree for the nice update. Your color choices were excellent.

Both father and son proved to be cowards. TPS will be now staying with Laxman and Bhuvana making it her own choice. It will be interesting to see how Bhuvana fairs after TPS starts staying with Lax and Bhu.