iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Nets... 😃

What's up with Raavi... 😕  Where is her Sixth Sense... 🥱 why is she taking Rose and all... I tell ya... too sensitive and confused Girl for my Choice and Type... I can't handle such type of over Sensitive babuls... don't have patience... they iritate me... 😵

And Loved Jeet's Dialogue... In Protecting their Child... They didn't make them Strong enough to Survive in the World... and this applies too 80% of the Parents of this Gen...  

I have seen many girls even boys... way too slow and Fattooos... 🤢 Their Parents are Busy working to buy their Children all the Luxuries but will never seat and think that... Parent's one responsibility is also to make the Child strong and Confident enough to Survive without all the Luxuries and make them strong enough to Fight with the world...  

I have grown up playing with Society's Boys... My Mom always used to say... Ladkiyo ke sath kyu nai khelti... and My Dad... let her play... She will learn to know Boys Nature and will also learn to Survive between them... as when She will go out... world is cruel and it had all type of ppl Good or Bad... I thank my Parents everyday when I see such cheesy/winny/rotlu type of girls/boys😊
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

Thanks Nets... 😃

What's up with Raavi... 😕  Where is her Sixth Sense... 🥱 why is she taking Rose and all... I tell ya... too sensitive and confused Girl for my Choice and Type... I can't handle such type of over Sensitive babuls... don't have patience... they iritate me... 😵

And Loved Jeet's Dialogue... In Protecting their Child... They didn't make them Strong enough to Survive in the World... and this applies too 80% of the Parents of this Gen...  

I have seen many girls even boys... way too slow and Fattooos... 🤢 Their Parents are Busy working to buy their Children all the Luxuries but will never seat and think that... Parent's one responsibility is also to make the Child strong and Confident enough to Survive without all the Luxuries and make them strong enough to Fight with the world...  

I have grown up playing with Society's Boys... My Mom always used to say... Ladkiyo ke sath kyu nai khelti... and My Dad... let her play... She will learn to know Boys Nature and will also learn to Survive between them... as when She will go out... world is cruel and it had all type of ppl Good or Bad... I thank my Parents everyday when I see such cheesy/winny/rotlu type of girls/boys😊

U r so right . I didn't like Raavi today . Wanted to slap her . WTH her 2 little sisters r ready to fight for her & she is holding a letter & rose ? I almost said dump her & let her drown in her self pity . Y not crush the Rose with shoes or tear down letter without reading it !!!!!!!

I also didn't like Jeet today . As soon as he knew abt stalker , He started going on & on abt how they didn't teach theri kids how to defend & poor Raavi etc . Lucky here is giving him options - he is with him etc . Jeet crying sort off . Besides he refused to gohome saying How he is going to face his daughter . Man, U r the dad . Dad r supposed to protect but also go sit down with her .  talk to her . Raavi is @ age where Jeet needs to talk to her otherwise confuse sole might take different meaning of him avoiding her & bigger problem letter . Y not tell her that he thinks he failed as a dad. I m sure Raavi is old enough to understand his pain & disappointment.

I too don't like those who learn of bad news , starts crying & Wynning etc.  I like Lucky - Sweety eventhough @ times I like if Sweety keeps something to her self . [ I know its against her behavior ] ðŸ˜†

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. ðŸ˜Š
beeangel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the updae. i really appreciate it. Raavi is just cant understand what's going on with her these days. and most of the time, it's hard to do what's right but it is hard to find courage, but Raavi will do it, by slapping him. I wonder what the note said that was given to raavi by the guy.
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!
Hmm precap looks interesting!!
Raavi finally has the courage to slap the guy!!!
pallavi25 thumbnail
Lucky ji is making a mistake by not telling Sweety .They shd tell Sweety ji right away...she will beat the senses out of that boy and his friends, and she wont even have to use her hands or feet...she will blast them with her choicest words...shes Mother India and can deal with any situation!