WU 8/5/12 :Priya Leaves Ram,News out in the papers

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you for updating so fast.If i had a chance i would have kicked sweety on her bu*t.it was very sad to watch priya crying.but is in a worse position he doesn't even know what's priya motive behind this. he is heart broken.Edited by armanz - 11 years ago
Maria
Trust CV's for bringing us on the earth!!😡
Thank you for the update

🤗

Edited by Priya_Fan - 11 years ago
Thank you for the update Maria Di😃
oh no Ashwin not again.. Niharika and her chamchas will instigate Ram against Priya that she is having an affair with Ashwin kinda what they did with KK...
Precap RUINED my mood TOTALLY!!!!! ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

why  do  they have  to  bring  back  Ashwin????!!!  He is irritating to the core!!!!
Maria
As usual many thanks for your WU..
Yesterday showed a glimpse of further twists in the tale..Priya back in her maika and the immediate change is her wardrobe..I think that shes now going to fight a battle with Niharika in her own game.. Newspaper leak and the false implication of Ram, may seem to give Nikhs an upper hand.Hope atleast now Priya's parting words will have an effect on Ram..
The popping up of Ashwin too was unexpected and Nikhs may use him to sully Priya's character and integrity and make her fall in Ram's eyes..But am sure Priya is too strong and better person to handle the same kind of situation,Krishna ji faced 20 years back..
A typical EK kind of epi that follows the same path of all previous shows..By the end of this month we can positively guess how BALH will go..
Lets see how this thursday is going to end..

Edited by maris08 - 11 years ago
eWWW that LOSER Ashwin is back!🤢
thanks for the update.

Ashwin not again. 😡 looks like it's going to be typical EK show again with Nih. instigating Ram abt Ashwin n Priya and same old story. 😡🤢
Thanx 4 the update dhi.i dont understand why ashwin is back.