Bade Acche Laggte Hai

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, so um i wrote another OS πŸ˜³...Hope you guys like it!  Don't forget to like/comment!

Enjoy!! 

Priya leaves her parents' house to go bail out Kartik.  She reaches the police station and stops when she hears a familiar voice.  She watches from the corner.

Ram: Inspector, aap Kartik ko chod dijiye, Choti ghar aagayi hai. 

The cop brings Kartik out and releases him.  Kartik is shocked to see Ram there. 

Ram: Please Kartik, tum kuch kehne se pehle mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai. 

Kartik nods, giving Ram the go ahead to talk.  Ram looks away from Kartik.  He cannot look him in the eye anymore.  

Ram: Kartik, please mujhe maaf kardo.  Mujhe tumhari baat sunni chahiye thi.  Main jaanta hu ke maine tumhare aur tumhare parivaar ke saath bahut galat kiya hai.  Tum yahaan aur phir Papa ki tabiyat aur tumhari naukri aur in sab ki waja main hi hoon.  Main jaanta hu ke main maafi ke layak nahi hu lekin phir bhi tumse maafi mangraha hu.  Main tumhari naukri phir se dilwadunga, aur ayinda se tumhe koi takleef nahi hogi.  Aur Choti ki taraf se bhi tumse maafi mang raha hu. 

Kartik: Jeeju, aap mujhse bade hai.  Main jaanta hu ke yeh sirf aap ka pyar tha apni behn ke liye.  Aap ko maafi mang ne ki koi zarurat nahi hai lekin haan aap ne Di ko bahut hurt kiya hai.  Woh bhi mujhse utna hi pyar karti hai jitna ke aap Natasha se.  Aap please un se baat kijiye.  

He knew he had said and done a lot of wrong things with Priya.  A couple of tears fall from his eyes as he hears this coming from Kartik, her brother.  Priya is standing in the corner, listening to their conversation with tears in her eyes.  She never thought Ram would come and bail Kartik out, but he had.  Yes, he was the one who had put him in jail in the first place, but as soon as he realized he was wrong, he had come to try and fix his mistake.  This was why she loved him.  

Ram: Haan jaanta hu, woh bhi mujhe chod ke chali gayi.  Kartik, tumhe pata hai ke Natasha ka itna bura haal kis ne kiya?

Kartik: Haan, lekin aap mera yakeen kabhi nahi karenge, toh rehne dijiye.

Ram: Kartik, please, main ab jaanta hu ke tum mujhse kabhi jooth nahi bologe.  Please batao.

Kartik: Niharika ne.  

Priya turns to leave from there with tears in her eyes.  She didn't want Ram to see her.  She knew she had to stay away from him until she finds solid proof against Niharika.  Ram notices Priya from the corner of his eye and sees her turn to leave.  He goes after her, to stop her.  Priya is walking outside, towards a cab when suddenly she stops, feeling like something is holding her back.  She turns around, with tears in her eyes, to see Ram holding the pallu of her saree.  

Ram: Dekho Priya, maine Maa pallu chod diya hai.  Ab sirf tumhara pallu pakrunga.  Priya, main jaanta hu ke main kitna galat tha, please mujhe maaf kardo.  Main sab kuch theek kardunga.  Sab se maafi mang lunga.  Please Priya, Main nahi jee paunga tumhare beger. 

Priya pulls her pallu back: I'm sorry Ram, lekin iss baar aap ne bahut kuch kardiya aur bahut dehr kardi.  Main aap ko iss baar maaf nahi kar sakti. 

She turned around, got into a taxi and left.  It hurt her so much to say these words.  But it was the only way she could make him stop asking her to come back.  She knew she couldn't go back to Kapoor Mansion; not while Niharika was there. 

She doesn't feel like going home yet.  She knows everyone is waiting for her with a billion questions.  She just wants to clear her mind, so she decides to go to her favourite place; the beach.  She sits on the sand, with the end of waves crashing onto her toes.  She is hugging her knees.  She starts crying. 

Priya, saying out loud to herself in between sobs: I'm sorry Ram, Main aapse kabhi naraaz thi hi nahin.  Main jaanti hu ke Niharika ne aap pe kya jaadu kiya hai aur jab tak main aap ke saamne uss ki sachaai saamne nahin laati, tab tak main aap ke paas nahi aa sakti.  Woh bahut khatarnak hai.  Jo aurat us ki hi beti ke saath itna kuch kar sakti hai, woh kuch bhi kar sakti hai.  Main aap ki zindagi ke saath itna bada risk nahi le sakti, aap ki jaan ko khatre main nahi daal sakti.  Main kabhi aap ko chod na nahi chahti thi, aap se bahut pyar karti hoon, sab se zyada, apne parivaar se bhi zyada.  Mujhe laga ke main aap ke saath uss ghar mein rehkar ladun gi lekin ab main majboor hoon.  Niharika ko chup karane ke liye aur usse shaant kar ne ke liye, ek yahi tareeka hai.  Jab tak main aap se door rahungi, woh koi khel nahi khelegi.  Yeh sab main aap ki bhalai ke liye hi kar rahi hu.  I'm sorry Ram… 

She hugs her knees tightly and puts her head down on her knees and starts crying her heart out.  The tears just kept flowing.  Why couldn't anyone ever see her happy? She had finally found the love she had waited for her entire life and now it was being threatened. 

All of a sudden, she feels someone put a hand on her shoulder.  She looks up, with tears streaming down her face, at Ram, who also had tears in his eyes.  He kneels down next to her.

Ram: Mere liye, itni badi kurbaani? Itna dukh? Aur kitna dukh seh logi Priya? Kyun karti ho mujhse itna pyaar? 

He makes her stand up and face him.  She is looking down, tears still flowing from her eyes.  He lifts her chin and makes her look up at him.  He wipes her tears and takes her into his arms.  Priya starts sobbing on his chest.  He holds her tightly.  They had been away from each other for too long. 

Ram: Nahin Priya, ab main aagaya hoon.  Ab main sab theek kar dunga. 

They stood on the beach, with the water crashing on their feet, in a long, tight embrace. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oye meri Sherni tu  itni jaldi Mamma's boy ko Ma ka pallu se chodake Biwi ka Pallu Pakra diya, abe Ram tou Ab Momma's boy se Pollu's Boy ban gaya, very good please continue soon, kyu ki abhi tou Niharika ki band bajhna dekhna baaki hai nah?
Edited by jakther - 11 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dekho Priya, maine Maa pallu chod diya hai.  Ab sirf tumhara pallu pakrunga.  Priya, main jaanta hu ke main kitna galat tha, please mujhe maaf kardo.

loved these lines ..hats offf ..i sooo loved this os ..thank you very much for update
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow , ram ne ek hi bar me maa ka pallu chod diya . Waah kya baat hai.very good.
azk92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jakther

oye meri Sherni tu  itni jaldi Mamma's boy ko Ma ka pallu se chodake Biwi ka Pallu Pakra diya, abe Ram tou Ab Momma's boy se Pollu's Boy ban gaya, very good please continue soon, kyu ki abhi tou Niharika ki band bajhna dekhna baaki hai nah?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I couldn't help myself! lol 
Nope, you use your imagination haha.  Niharika ki band bajadi ek baar dusre OS mein.. Now, its all about RaYa πŸ˜‰
azk92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Dekho Priya, maine Maa pallu chod diya hai.  Ab sirf tumhara pallu pakrunga.  Priya, main jaanta hu ke main kitna galat tha, please mujhe maaf kardo.

loved these lines ..hats offf ..i sooo loved this os ..thank you very much for update

Thank you! 
I couldn't help myself after I heard that line πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
I'm glad you liked it! 
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post dear...mummy ka pallu Out aur biwi ka pallu IN πŸ˜†...wah kya likha hai yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘...keep it up Amby..😳 Edited by TVserialfreak - 11 years ago
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kaash ye serial me bhi dikhate !!!!!...super  duper...πŸ‘πŸΌ
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww...this is such a sweet and lovely OS Amby!!
u r truly a rock starπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...i just loved it!!😳
beautifully written..as if i was watching an episode😳
keep them coming and keep rocking!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Abey Amby aise jhooti thasalli dethi rahthi hain.
But loved it darling.