Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Wednesday 30.5.2012

MA clan in doctor's room.  Doctor says Beach's both the kidneys have failed, transplantation is the only option , any of his 3 siblings could come forward to donate one of theirs to Beach , operation is must  has to be done asap , till such time he will be put under dialysis. All face no fly dancing. Valliammai comes with food basket , gets updated about the latest development. MA asks thali pichai to her , pleads for donation by Solai. Valli consoles her & assures help & immediately leaves to meet Solai .

Solai in the construction site. One Ganesan comes with the kickback. Money  changes hand , Solai thanks him. Valli comes there , updates about Beach's condition & warns him not to accept for kidney donation, points out he too has a family to look after , his life is as important to her as Beach's to MA. Valli's mandropadesam continues ,& Solai mind slowly drawn towards it. But his conscience pricks , but Valli puts a firm order ' no kidney donation , if you meerufy my order i wont remain a manushi. Solai yields to her pressure tactics.

Thavasi comes home with sweets ' happy  news - Beach's ailment ' God has punished him for his atrocities towards Sneha.  Sneha angry at father  for being selfish & for his ingratitude towards a man who bailed her out . But for his testimony , says Sneha , I would have been eating jail kaLi life long. It is my duty to reciprocate his help. Pushes father aside & rushes to see Beach at the hospital. Thavasi in mind voice thanks the stars for Sneha's  changed attitude . Poor man fails to realize a  leopard never changes its spots. Sneha on her way to the hospital vows to avenge Beach , will not let him die a natural death , Beach's death will happen but at my hands.

One more feather added to CM's cap -  Kidney Donor. Then MA gumball will once again start worshipping her. Ippadiye ring a ring a roses adindurukka.

Thanks eclat for the url.

Edited by srima - 11 years ago