Uravugal

*Uravugal May 2012 Updates Archives*

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Tuesday - naan thaan naan thaan naan thaan awww Roja vidu joot - May day May day...not
THAT May day ..this is free day..jolly day yeyyy
Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wednesday, May 2nd, Episode 741

Too many things happened today.

Vishnu is almost mad. I think he will be committed first in a mental asylum before dying of whatever ails him.

He shouts that his mom deserves to live separately for all she has done and Sudha ends up crying.

Chiths meets Mugs in a kovil and says has he gotten permission from Swetha to meet and greet his morappadi pondaatti and here they are meeting in a  clandestine manner when they have all rights to live together. She says that I have given all rights to Swetha and inspite of all this, she is doing this to me. Now what do you want? Well, Mugs says divorce. Chithra (must have done postal-la post-graduation) says an emphatic NO and says she will not vittu kuduthufy (paLaarna kannathula 'vittu' kuduthirukkalaam) her life. Even if she decides to do so, what abt her legal rightful heir? Will be be without dad? Even now, Mugs hardly konjufies his son. And it is she, Chithra who delivered a male vaarisu to the family and poNNa petha andha SwethakkE ivvaLavu thimiru irundhaa, what abt me? No can do. If you accept that this is not your son, that our son actually came from a kuppathotti whom you placed besides me, then I will also disown him and then maybe, I can give you your divorce. Mugs is furious and walks off.

At home, Chitra confides all to Visa and AZ and Visa is furious. She says if only I hadn't decided to get Mugs married to Swetha, if only Mangu had not brainwashed me into accepting her selfish, characterless daughter, if only you had given this family a child in the first pass, none of this would have happened. I am responsible for all this. AZ as usual tries to put a check on Visa when a crying Mangu enters; the ploy is now, Swetha is upset with Mugs and has locked herself in her room with no food, no water; if only Chiths agrees to divorce Mugs, will she break her fast. So can bEkku chiths please come to save her daughter by giving up her life? Iva eppadi ipdi kEkkaraa? Vekkam soodu soranai illai?  (TATA saltukku maarunga Mangu).

But Visa says ' is this a new trick? Do you honestly expect chiths to come throw her life away? Get lost, let your scheming daughter die? In fact, didn't they live peacefully in this house? Even the other day, we came to your house to call her back. But your daughter adamantly refused to come. So it is all her fault. We cannot keep giving in to her. If she has to die, it is on her only. Mangu says let me talk to Chiths but namma madam dhaan ippO vEra PILS graduate aachE (Postgraduate in Legal spousology). So just looks on. Mangu sniffs and cries and walks off.

Mugs goes to the lawyer and consults him. Says chiths will not ask for divorce in court at this hearing but somehow he has to get one. Lawyer says Mugs can file on his own and Mugs says by hook or crook, he needs a divorce from Chitra and he is willing to whatever it takes. Lawyer says, you need to lie ' say that chiths character is bad. Mugs shocked.

Thodarum..

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
thursday, May 3rd, Episode 742

karpanaiyil koduthiruppadhu swash2

Ok, indha updt en sondha karpanaila ezhudhiyadhu. After watching Wednesday's and after reading Fridays, it is easy to fill in the blanks.

Mugs is at first shocked when the lawyer claims that if Mugs deems Chiths as characterless, then he will get the divorce he desires.  Then like Bugs Bunny his eyes light up, thinking of the 10 Lakhs and Swetha rakshasi's conditions. So, he agrees for the same.

Somehow, Lakshmi comes to know of Mugs asking Chits for divorce and meets him somewhere and fights with him. He tells her that even if Chiths doesn't give, he is planning to file for one, claiming Chiths is NK (nadathai kettavaL). (First ivan dhaan adhu, no character, irundhadhum kettadhu and doesn't face things like a man). Lakshmi for her part screams and rants and raves at him and tells him that her sons will take care of him.

Mugs comes home and confesses all to Swetha.

Nadula naama ellaam rumba puNNiyam paNNi irundhaa, Vishnu dharisanam irundhirukkum. thirunelvelikkE halwa maadhiri inga VishnuvukkE mOkshathukku time.  Sudhavai rendu kadi kadichittu, thannOda thalaiyai pidichu azhuthi, oru rendu kEvalamaana looku vittiruppaan. Sudha bEkku adhai paarthu, avanidam konar notes viLakkam kEttu, rendu dose vaangi roomukuLLa thaniyaa azhum.

Enna makka, paarthavanga ellaam jOra oru dhaba kai thattunga enakku. Chumma appadiyE serial paarkkaamayE puttu puttu vechittOmla.

'thodarum..

Janu thumbnail
Friday, May 4th
Episode 743

Chitra at Mugs house telling him that she had twice miscarriage and and doctor said that she unable to pregnant. She wanted to die but that time Mugs stop her and wanna die together. She force mugs to get married to swetha and share her life ... BUT now he has changed and doesnt need her anymore. She says she only wanted to know what Mugs told her mum until her mum gets hyper and scolded him. Swetha angry to hear that Chittra mum scolded her dear hubby😡. Chitra pleads her not create another issue , she came to ask Mugs the truth. Mugs konjum kude vekam illama telling her that he did say to her mom that if Chittu does not agrre for mutual divorce he will tell the court thatshe is a nadatha kethava..🤢 Chitra  gets very shock and and unable to say anything but Swetha and her mum smile hearing that... grrr... Chitra leaves Swetha house lifelessly.. romba pavama iruku...😭 On the other hand, swetha praises her hubby for getting such idea.🤢 Mugs also beaming happily and tell that he will anything  to get divorce from Chittu.. But Chittu mum hold his shirt and humilated him.. Swetha gets angry to hear that and says that that village lady dare to scold her dear hubby... thu thu thu... eneke thupunom pola iruke... sorry guys..over emotion...😡😡😡

Chitthu keeps walking and crying without care around her.. her mind keep rewind what mugs said.. at some point she almost being hit by a lorry but Gayu who happens to be there  manage to save Chittu. Chittu cries and hugs Gayu.. Gayu bring Chittu home and informs AZ n Visa about Chittu conditions. Chittu mom also pacify Chitu. Gayu advices both mugs parents about letting Mugs wrong way and now chittu is the victim. Chittu mom wants to bring her daughter  back to her home and not convince that mugs will ever change. If Mugs wants chittu he can come and apologise to chittu and bring her back. Both Visa and Az try to stop but Gayu said no, its best  for Chitthu to live with her mom. Chitu need to be brave and face the court and avamanam created by Mugs. Az said let Mugs do anything, but they will be spporting Chittu and one day poeple will know Chittu is patheni.. Before leaving, Chittu mum tell visa that she has two son who arevery protective over sis, if anything happen to mugs due to their anger dont ask or blame her.👏 Visa speechless...

Chittu and her mom reach their home by auto. Ranjani come there and feels sorry and ashame  for her bro attitude. Chittu says that Mugs has gone bad and unable to change. While they are gong inside their house, magarasi swetha comes there and shouts chittu mom name.

And thodarum

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday, May 8th, Episode 745
update by atina  

After Vishnu leaves from the old age home...Meenakshi cries and tells the attender," My son loves me so much ...He can have a single meal without me sitting with him...even if he goes out of station he will call me 50...6o times...so I am pretty sure that he will come back to take me home again" That attender laughs at her and tells," what is this maa...you still do not know this world...whoever sending their parents to this home send money every month...but your son paid a big amount for you for the next 30 years...so please go in and try to spend your life here peacefully...I promise..that I will put "kolli" for you when you die". Hearing this Meeanu is so shocked.

Visalam and AZ are in Krish's house and inform him, Gayu and PAro about Mug's decision and about Chittu's nilamai. Visa pleads Krish to suggest what to do. AZ asks PAro for her opinion. Gayu tells," Atheh..we can not leave this matter like this...we will also fight with another good lawyer. But Krish refuses to this idea and tells," NO...I can not tollerate seeing anni beeing accused by Mugunthannan kevalamaa...let us talk to him and make him understand things...neenga vaangappaa"

AZ, Visa and Krish reach Swetha's house. AZ tells Swetha's dad," your daughter has created so much problems in our family...as a father cann't you advise her?...Sambanthi amma...you tell me...Is it good? Chitra and Swetha were living in our house happily...but how can your daughter think of ruining Chitra's life...who gave this life to Swetha...? ithu enna niyayam?" Krish also tells the same and pleads them to advisew Swetha and send anni to Mug's house.

Swetha listens to all and tells," mamaa..I can not do whatever you asked now..Krishna..please stop asking me anything about this...I respect you a lot as you saved me and my baby ...but I can not change my decision in this matter...please forgive me"

Now Mangalam starts...Visa counter arguews...oreh ladaai...FInally Visa asks," yei Mangalam...will you send your duaghter and my son with us or not...?" Sewetha replies to her," Atheh...we can not listen to you anymnore...antha kaalam ellaam malai yeri poyaachu...we will not come" Here come Mugs and adds," whoevrer comes here..I can not change my decission ..." He starts talking painting AZ family as bad people and Swetha's as good ones...and he tells Krishnan," dei...before I hit you...you better run from here.."

He tells Visa," The punishment I am giving to you and your husband for not showing any love to me...is the divorce to Chitra...mind it" Hearing this Krish starts somethin but Az stops him and they leave from there.

In Pallipattu...it is night time...LAkshmi...hears the  baby crying constantly  and comes and picks up the baby ...she calls Chitra. But chitra can not be found anywhere...by this time others all come there...Lakshmi tells that Chitra is missing...everyone is shocked...
Thodarum...
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Wednesday, May 9th, Episode 746

Sorry for the delay, makkaas. was very busy at work and caught up only today.

Chiths family search the entire house for her; Lakshmi kuyyomuyyos abt missing daughter and finally after a frantic search around their palace, Murugan rides on his peacock, goes to the mottaimaadi and spots chits near the water tank, lost in her thoughts. entire family assembles and she is upset over Mugs words. they all console and vasanthi wants the brothers to go fight it out but Lakshmi says we need to find a way to unite Chiths and Mugs (why, why, why? why this kolaveri di? - indha mugsaanaalum manavaaLan, kEpmaari aanulum kaNavan eppO ozhiyumO, appO dhaan india muzhu sudhandhira naadaagum). they take chiths downstairs.

MudhiyorgaL illam - all senior citizes berate their fate, talking abt how their kids abondoned them and console each other when the attendant points out Meenakshi and tells them her son went one step further and paid even for her funeral. and one senior says that these sons should be tried in supreme court. Meenakshi is so very upset and dimikki kuduthufies all and security and runs away from that home.

Mugs enquires MIL abt FIL's whereabouts as a paasamaana son in law and Mangu is overjoyed. Mugs tells Swetha that he is going to look at a land with that TR and will come late. AFter sending him off, Swetha tries to go upstairs when a new guy comes and claims that she invited him for some cozying/nooking while others were away, like they do always.Swetha is stunned and tries to slap him first, then slaps him and finally, Murugan and Sendhil come clapping and tell her that she got a dose of her own medicine. just for a few seconds when this guy claimed that he was your lover, u were incensed. Imagine how Chiths would have felt and how we felt. so stop your acts and go live with Mugs and Chiths. That guy says this is the right way to deal with such ladies who try to spoil an innocent woman's life. Just call me anywhere and I will say that I am Swetha's lover. All of them leave and Swetha thinks and thinks and screams...Mugundan...
an angry Mugs enters Lizardpet house and kicks buckets (would be good if he himself kicked the bucket) calling for his dear brothers in law.

thodarum...
Edited by swash2 - 11 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Thursday, May 10th, Episode 747
reserved for swash2

(Update by atina)

Mugs comes to Pallipattu to beat up Senthil and Murugan. Menatime Chittu, Ranjani and Vasanthi are returning home from Ellai Amman temple. Ranjani and Vasanthi tell Chitra about the Shakti of Ellai amman and ask Chittu not to give up hopes. As they reach home they hear so much commotion from inside the house. They rush inside to see these three men fighting like animals. Lakshmi amma and Ranjani try to stop them but of no use. Chitra shouts," Niruthungaaa" Mugs freezes and stares at Chittu and immeidatley leaves from there.

Chittu and others are quiet staring at each other. Finally Ranjani breaks the silence. As Senthil and MUrugan are hurt so much she suggests that they should go and see a doctor. But Senthil refuses and tells Chitra not to get worried about this fights etc. Chittu on the other hand accuses Senthil and Murugan for going to Swetha's house  and made her feel bad. Senthil tells Chittu not to be too innocent in Swetha's matterand Murgan also tells the same. But Chitra does not listen to them and she goes further and tells them that they should go to Swetha to ask sorry too!! Ranjani tries to put some sense into Chittu's head but CHittu sticks on the statement she just told.

Mean time  three police men come there to arrest Senthil and Murugan for beating up Mugunthan as they have received a complaint from Swetha. All of them are shocked and try to tell the police what really happened there..but the police do not want to listen to them and take Murugan and Senthil with them. Before stepping out both Murugan and Senthiul once gain ask Chitra to change her opinion about Swetha.

Swetha tells Mugs not to worry as the police have already arrested them and they will be put in prison. Mangalam is happy to hear this but Natraj pleads Swertha not to be like this. Here come Ranjani and Vasanthi...Ranjani scolds Mugs for all the mess he did...but Mugs doe not want to losten to her and Swetha also shouts back at Ranjani. Vansanthi tells," Swetha..that Thangaraju is not a good man ...he and my brother are doing so many thillu mullu...You should not let Mugunthan to involve with that man...more over we are all one family and we should be unitedtogether" Hearing this Natraj appreciates Vasanthi and asks Swetha to take back the complaint from the police. Swetha agrees to this on a condition," Ok...I will get back the complaint but Chitra should sign the divorce papers and also she should write and give me that she does not have any connection with my husband anymore...if you are willing for this...then I will vapas the complaint..." Ranjani, Vasnathi and Natraj are shocked to hear this.
Thodarum...
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Friday, May 11th, Episode 748

Sorry for the delay folks...( Is there anyone here...following our updates????!!)😉

Hearing Swetha's conditions...Ranjani and Vasanthi are shocked. Vasanthi shouts at  Swetha..and saabam vudals.."nee nallaveh irukka maateh...etc. But Swetha is firm in her decisions. Ranjani is so irritated with kalluli mangan Mugs and screams at him," dei dont you have any mana saatchee...? your mamaa is in the police station and you do nothing about it daa???" Mugs replies," I dont care about anyone and any paasam...Swetha is right and listen to her ...if you want to taske your husand out" Ranjani takes Vasanthi and leaves...with so much kobam...

Police stattion an inspector with a still face...is with Senthil and Murugan. They both explain to him what really happened and what made them beat Mugunthan. But inspector replies that since the complaint is given against them by Mugunthan he has to take action and take them to the court. Here come Ranjani and Vasanthi. They explain what happened in Swetha's house and about Swetha's conditions. Hearing this Senthil and Murugan get so upset and Murugan goes to the i nspector and asks," Sir...even we are hurt as we are beatedn up by Mugunthan...so if we launch a complaint..will you take action on him too?"

Senthil starts narrating the whole thing to the inspector from the marriage of Mugs & chittu...no baby so married Swetha...chittu accepted and signed a mutual divorcer notice ...that case is still in the court pending...etc. Inspector asks them to write the entire thing and give as a complaint. Senthil tells Ranjani and Vasanthi to leave the matter to them...they will do everything.

Mugs is with Thangarasu...who puts thoobam on the fire...talking about he being beaten up by Murugan and Senthil...He talks high about Swetha. Police comes to take Mugs to the station. The same still faced inspector explainsabout Mug's second marriage etc and asks the constable to take mugs to the station. Thangarasu tells him to go with the police and he will inform Swetha and also make arrangements for his bail.

Mugs enter the station and gets shocked to see Ranjani and Vasanthi there and shoiuts at Ranjani. Senthil asks him to stop shotuing at her as the complaint was given by him and Murugan. All f them go to the inspectror and Mugs tells about his marriage to Swetha was arranged by his first wife Chitra only. But Senthil asks," Ok...so you should be thankful to her right? instead of that what did you do?" Inspector asks them to be quiet...here comes Swetha...She goes to Ranjani and tells that she will vaapas the case.

Senthil asks Swetha to cancel the case and then they will take back the case. Swe6tha hesitates first but she goes ahead and cancels the case. Now Senthil smiles and tells," Ok inspector sir...he was guilty of doing such horrible things to us so he took back the case...but in our case...we are clean so we are taking back the case sir..."

Mugs and Swetha are shocked. Mugs calls Senthil cheater...but Senthil replies," you have no right to call me mlike that...y0u should go to jail and suffer then only ypu will know the goodness of Chitra..."
Mugs is so angry ahd shocked.,...
Thodarum...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*Uravugal May 2012 Updates Archives*