Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday 15 / 5 /12 Episode No 750

PILS Grad lecturing in the police station - "tomorrow's verdict will decide whether I should live or die " (as if your darling hubby cares !! ) Inspector kku azhugaachi yaa varrathu (summava?? Oru life time course ai Oru lecture le sOlli kuduthaa?? ) - He shouts at AZ for being a dummy " daddy aa illame dummy aa irukkenga?? " and releases Mugs . Athoda vittaraa?? Mugs kku oru free lecture (ellam intha PILS grad panra velai !! Aal Aalukku lecturer aa maarittanga !!) Tells Mugs that it is Maha paavam to threaten PILS Grad " Ipdi oru wife unakku !!! But you label her as nadathai kettava ??!!!"Mugs released, avar nera Swetha kitte pOiduvaar. PILS returns to Alma Mater - to an eagerly waiting family. Tells them that she saved darling hubby .

Senthil and Murugan are livid. Shout at sis for being such a paithiyakaari ( hmm, too late brothers ) but PILS has a ready explanation " kudumbam nna adi thadi, sandai vEttu kutthu (Apdiyaa?? must be in dysfunctional families ) ellam irukkum . We have to talk and sort out, Can not go to the police, court et al " (hmm, nalaikki your hubby is dragging you to the court !! ) Just then enters a junior advocate - obviously sent by the advocate of Mugs. He tells the clan that Chithu better agree to the divorce " Illatta Mugs will do / say anything " That advocate is man handled - vitta pOrum nnu Odaraar. Mugs and Nats waiting at the advocate's office. Nats is not very happy with the milieu (neither are we, Mr.Nats ) but Mugs tells him "all is well " . The junior comes back and informs that Chithu's brothers are roaming around in kOlai Veri
 " Divorce may not be easy "

Roja kkum Vishnu kkum enna pOorva jenma bhandham?? Soliloquy from Vishnu - amma photo munnadi ninnu pOlambi, azhuthu...uh huh. Sudha sees all this and holds his collar
 " Look hubby, you love your mom so much but why send her to an old age home?? I know some thing is bothering you, out with it " Vishnu as usual kadu kaduthu fies ..dang..comes a police woman- tells Vishnu that his mother has lodged a complaint against him " Vayya station kku " Vishnu goes, Sudha does her usual "ennanga, ennanga " Police Station. Meenu is sitting with a rock hard face...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wednesday, May 16th, Episode 751

Meena madam is at the police station giving a complaint against her son Vishnu that he abandoned her at the old-age home.

Vishnu accompanied by Sudha and Paatti comes there and they try to reason with her. Sudha says she will talk to her husband and

Get matters straight. Paatti for her part wants to know why Meena didn't call her. Vishnu as usual gives a soga look while the lady gadOdhgaja

Inspector wants to muttikku mutti thattufy such sons. Meena wants to know the reason behind his act but Vishnu as usual maintains a stoic silence.

(read stoic = irritating here).   She withdraws her complaint in the end.

Murugan brings Sendhil to Thangaraju's house to meet Mugs with a white thuNi…peace keeping mission. Inside, Mugs is all mad at his brothers in law

And swears at them while gulping sarakku.

Sendhil says he has little patience and sends Murugan in first. Murugan begs and cajoles that matters can be solved without going to the court and they cannot

Stand their sister being degraded in court. Mugs says, if you can't then let your entire family commit suicide and instructs Thangaraju's goons to throw him out.

Sendhil watches this from the gate, comes threatens all and says all along he kept quiet only because his sister's life was in jeopardy. But with Mugs being like this,

All bets are off.  If Mugs says one bad thing against Chithu in court tomorrow, he will not hesitate to even kill Mugs.  This shocks Mugs. The brothers leave.

AT home the brothers talk abt what will happen the next day. Sendhil says Muruga, u will take care of my family, won't you? When my parents left me all alone in the

World, it was your mom who fed and housed me and brought me up and now it is time to repay. I love chithra more than you all do and though I said I will kill Mugs,

I can't bear to see my loving sister in white. So, I will pOttu thaLLufy that villi, Sneha tomorrow and I will not back down from my decision, inspite of murugan pleading.

Murugan is stunned.

Thodarum..

Edited by swash2 - 11 years ago
swash2 thumbnail

Thursday, May 17th, Episode 752

Update by atina

AZ is waiting outside the court and one "songi" female vakkeel comes and tells him not to worry. Here come Chittu. Senthil & Murugan. AZ introduces Chittu to this vakkeel who talks romba vegamaa ," you look so paavam...I will put that Mugunthan behind the bar...no prblems..", Chittu is shcoked to hear this and tells not to do that.." all I want is just to save my life that is all...if you are trying to punish him then -please dont even appear in the court for me" Finally that lawyer asks them to go in and wait. Murugan tells," Chitra...be strong..I have some other work I will come later" They all walk towards the court room.
Next comes Swetha and meets her lawyer. Swetha asks," have ypou done all that I told you?"  Lawyer says and  cvalls a man and introduces him to Mugs as Velu who is going to be a main witness in this case. Hearimng this Natraj is confused and Mugs asks "why witness for a divorce case??" Vakkeel smiles and asks Velu to tell his witness story.
Velu tells his poi kathai that he is also from pallipattu...and having affair with Chittu until present. Hearing this NAtraj is so shocked ..swetha is smiling and Mugs is confused. Seeing this Swetha asks Mugs," what is this? your face ippadi aagi vittathu...ulleh poi sodappidaatheenga mugunthan..." Mugs cpomes to his sense and tells." no...no I am ok with this story" They all leave from there...Vakkel asks them to go in ans walks  away from there4 with Veklu... Murugan comes out of his hiding place watching all this drama.
Senthil is in the urinals...hiding a knife under his shirt,...then joining others in the court room.
Court room:
Chittu's lady vakkel presents the case...she tells about the marriage..not having baby...so decides to give a divorce so that he can marry again...but chittu got a baby now ...so she does not want to proceed with the oiriginal divorce case...
Judge asks Chittu whether she want this mutual divorce to take place. After a long silense ( suspensun gov...!!😉) she tells," no I am not willing to do so"  Judge agrees with her and tells Swetha's lawyer..." this case is clear...she does not want a divorce?"

Now the lawyer tells," no your honour there is another reason for Mugunthan seeking divorce from Chiytra...athu...vanthooo...mmm... I need some time your honour" Judge moves the date to the next month 17th for the next hearing. Swetha's vakeel sweating and sweating.

Oru Vazhiyaa...after murakalijng to each other every one comes out. Swetha and team meet the lawyer outside the court and Swetha screams at him. But the lawyer tells," If I madce Velu to tell that stupid poi story in the court...by now I would have ;lost my wife and kid...do youm know what happoehnd..when I went to my office just before the hearing...?"
He explains...Murugan going to his house and a phone calls comes from his wife that someone is there to kill her and the child...then him talkiing to Murugan...etc. Everty one is shcoked to hear this...Meantime Murugan comes there and goes to the lawyer and once again merattifies him.

Swetha comes to him  and tells," dei...why dont you merattify me ?" Murugan replies," Ada chee...if I do that you will die due to that adhirchee...thaanga maateh...onnu nee thali yeh aruthukkuveh illeh...nee sethu duveh..." He leaves from there...leaving Mugs and Swetha under shock...oh...shock...
Thodarum...
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
Janu thumbnail

Friday, May 18 '12

Episode 753

Meena is back to her son house. She and Sudha chit chatting happily in the kitchen. Sudha asks her MIl not reveal anything about the old folk home incident to her sis who is coming over later. Meena ask her to tell Vishnu the same. Gayu comes there to invite the whole family for her hubby water plan opening ceramony. Appa,,,, after so long, Visnu smiles today and agrees to attend the events,

Chittu mum is praying and crying thinking about chittu case . Both her DIL console her. At the same time Chittu and her bros return home. They told her about the the vaidha of the case. Senthil said murugan has use his buthi and saved him from using his kathi. They reveals murugan plan and how he merathify lawyer's family. Both Ranjani and Vasanthi upset with their husband plan. they try to advice both bro but they are firm in saving Chittu. Murugan hopes Chittu also firm in her decision and Chittu said she is. Swetha comes there and scream Chittu, says that she will not let Chittu in peace and make sure she humilates her. She knows how to separate mugs from her. Chitu calmly answers her back ( very nice to see this scene) She said that Mugs will defitnetly returns to her back one days as her pasam is real and thruth. Chirtu said that GOD will always be at the nyayam and darman side not with evil hearted people. She is giving sweta another chance to thiruntyfied and comes and live together. Or else when mugs returns backs to her, she will never let swetha near her husband anymore. Swetha shouts and leave the place angrily.

At sweta house, mugs is labbo dibbo about mising swetha. he ask his MIL where she has gone without telling him. Mangalam also doesnt knw abt swetha whereabout. Then swetha calls mugs from her mobile. she scream at mugs for cheating her. he accusing mugs helping chittu and her bro to get vaidha in the court. Mugs denies everything but swetha dont believe. She ask how come chittu so dairiyama tells her that mugs will go back chittu . She scolds mugs and accuse him of using her to settle his things. etc... Mugs gets angry and scold swetha for talking nonsense and make him mad. He ask her to stop torturing him. mangalam looks worried. Mugs angrily left to chittu house. There he scolds chittu to talk to swetha that the will return her ( parada... ) Chitu again calmly tells him that she knows that mugs still loves her and thinking about her and their son. Mugs denies everything. Chittu says that she will live with mugs with anbu and pasam and ask him to come and stay with  her. they can live happily like last time, Mugs stay mums... and that time swetha comes there and screams at mugs telling that he has cheated her. She said mugs that she does not need mugs anymore as he has come to see chittu. Mugs shocks ...

thodarum
Edited by Janu - 11 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday 22 / 5 / 12 Episode No 755

Updater Roja is in front of the PC - Medley of sad songs running in her mind. Mad Roja
nears and asks romba nAkkala " enna update aa?? " Updater is already sad and so can not take this bantering " yeey, maddie Odi du, illatta kAlla le ye adichu kOnnuduven " After a long long time Maddie has that mad gleam in place " ok  ok, I know the feeling ...but ...intha episode kku you are allowed only six lines , gotcha?? " Now the mad gleam gets in to Updater Roja's eyes - her  dilemma is over, she knows exactly how to deal with this mOkkai episode

PILS grad decides to shift venue - aye aye ed by all and sundry. AZ and Visa aunty claim ownership- Back to the pavilion after the Harathi ritual. Gayu comes to invite all for the inauguration of the water plant - habba , finally .

Inauguration of Annamalai Minerals (water ai vittu ttangalaa?? Vishnu reads only this
name !! )
- for a change, we see happy faces , Aal Aalukku VVI Krish ai congratulate panraanga, AZ uncle " engal Kulam Kakka vantha kOmbu thene " nnu paadaraar....maja thaan 😉 ellam apdiye rosy rosy aa irukkuma?? 😉 Vishnu and Sudha come for the function...and yes, you guessed it... Vishnu gets one of his bad head aches and swoons...Ellarum Aadi pAadi kOndadi vittu...AZ ubayam..."Vishnu thambi kku thank pannanum...where is he??" The search will start ..Swash, my sympathies...

Freeze

Hmm , 10  lines ...wait wait...did Maddie say 6 lines per paragraph???? 😉

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Wednesday, May 23rd, Episode 756
thanks roja, dhanyanaanEn.

Sorrypaa, I saw the episode yesterday but completely forgot it was my turn to updt.

All about Krishna water..plant opens with all in attendance and Senthil and Ranjani receiving everyone at the front with Gayu and Krish.

AZ and Visa come, beaming and AZ mutters his  'I know you can do it' standard dialog. Vishnu and Sudha come and while ribbon cutting is going on,

Vishnu gets his headache attack and collapses.

AZ thanks Vishnu too for the timely loan help and that is when they find him missing. Krishnan finds him and they rush him to the hospital and this time, the doc

Comes clean abt Vishnus' small 'katti' and confesses to providing a clean bill of health rpt to Gayu. Krishnan scold him but doc says all coz of Vishnu.

Vishnu sonnaar, naan mudikkarEn dialog. All are shattered.

Vishnu wakes up and is informed by the doc abt his relatives knowing the truth; they come in but Vishnu says he is not ready for the surgery yet; he has unfinished duties and walks

Home.

Followed by Sudha, Gayu and Krish, Vishnu sits on the sofa and mom questions him. Finally Sudha tells her everything and appo dhaan Meena bulb lights up. So, that is why u sent

Me to old age home? Gayu and Krish are made aware of this drama and Gayu scolds Vishnu and says doc said that there is still a chance and they know better. He did not say that you will die.

Medical technology has advanced so much and being educated, I expected more from you. Meena cries.

Vishnu says what abt Sudha, she is still young, she has more to live for and Gayu asks is there another ilam for her?

Vishnu says, no, I am planning to get her married? (maybe Ravi, the ex-fiance of sudha?)

All are stunned.

Thodarum…

Edited by swash2 - 11 years ago
swash2 thumbnail

Thursday, May 24th, Episode 757

Update  by atina

Vishnu and team reach home from the hospital. Suda explains eveyrthing to Meenu about Vishnu's real condition as the doctir had told them the truth already. Meenu realises why Vishnu tried to put her in the old age home. Hearing this Krish and Gayu are shocked. Now Vishnu tells about his plans about Suda..that he is planning to arrange for a second marriage with someone else. If that happens then he will go happily to the operation table.

But Suda...cries and opposes to this proposal. But Vishnu is adamant that unless Suda agrees to this he will not agree to have a surgery. He goes to his room...suda starts weeping...while others watch her helplessly.

Gayu and Krish reach home and she tells PAro about what happened in Vishnu's house. Paro consoles Gayu telling that after the surgery Vishnu will be ok so make him understand things.

Krish comes with the leading hospital lists and hands over to Gayu and tells," we need to make Vishnu talk to the people who had this problem and alkso corrected that by surgery...if he talks to them he will change his mind too...let us move on in that direction...for us Suda's life is more important than any other things" Gayu replies," Yes I agree with you but today being the very first day of our companyt opening...you were running around to get these details? ..no no you shoyuld be looking after the business so..." Even before she ends her sentence Krish stops her and tells," look here gayatri...for me business is after suda's matter onky...if a question comes to me whether it is business or sdua's life ...ofcourse without any doubt I will choose Suda's life only...mind it" He goes in and Gayu is so moved hearing this...stares ...!!

Vishnu's house...Meenu is worried...suda in her room weeping...Vishnu is the terrwce...Meenu goes to see him and asks him to agree for the surgery without poutting any conditions. Vishnu refuses and tells," amma...I thought about this for so many days before I decided on this issues maa...when appa left us...how much you suffered maa...and lived for me right?...but if I go...who will be there for Suda maa?..she does not have her parents too...I do not want her to live as a widdow for the rest of her life maa...one thing maa...I will never come back normal after the surgery...maa...you will never understand all this maa...so please go and talk to Suda maa..."

Meenu tells," Dei...I totally undersatnd your concern about Suda but I am ptretty sure Suda or anyone will never agree to this kind of marriage daa...more over...dont you think that I am there for Suda daa..I will defenitely pave a new life for Suda daa...so please accpet for the surgery daa" Vishnu is happy to hear this and thanks meenu and tells that there is a person I know...he will defenitely look after Suda very well ma...let me and make all the arrangements ma...menatime you go and try to convince Suda..."

Vishnu meets Ravi and tells about his condition. RAvi is shcoked to hear this and asks him to opt for a surgery immediately but Vishnu tells that before he goes for the surgery he wants to see that Suda will be happy if anything happens to him during the surgery...he continues," Ravi...I am sure that this operation will not do any good to me...out of 100 people only one survives this kind of  surgery...so I want to see that Suda and my mom will be happy after I die...so I have made up my mind to arrange for Suda's marriage with someone else " Ravi is shcked to hear this.
Thodarum
Janu thumbnail
Friday, May 25, '12 
Episode 758

Update by atina- sorry for the delay!!

Hearing VIshnu's idea of arranging another marriage for Suda before he dies Ravi is shocked and scolds Vishnu. But Vishnu goes on making his point clear to Ravi. He tells," You are shcoked to hear this? How you are going to react hearing my next proposal...daa?...I want you to marry Suda ...please" Ravi is shocked and is taken aback...refuses right away to this idea and screams at Vishnu. But vishnu replies," Ravi I am aware that you had a soft corner for Suda until I married her...so why not you give her a life daa..please...think about this and let me know oru nalla mudivu" Vishu leaves...while Ravi stands there speechless...

Paro and Gayu are discussing about how to convince Vishnu...here come Vishnu...he is there to talk about his proposal to Ravi...??? BUt PAro tells him to leave all this paithiyakara idea and get ready for the surgery and Suda also tells the same...but Vishnu pleads them to convince Suda to marry RAvi...he cries and tells about his feelings about Suda and his mom...He also tells," why are you both can not understand this...while my mom has agreed to talk to Suda?" Paro and Gayu are surrised to hear this...vishnu leaves...

Vishnu is in his room reading a book.."after Death" Suda asks him," Don't you have any thannambikai at all?...what did you tell my siter..I want ot hear ythat from your mouth...tell me" Vishnu tells about his idea about RAvi. Suda weeps and asks him to stop killing her by telling tlike this she refuses ..and tells that her God will defenitely save him. Vishnu gets so angry and again and again tells her that he should see that she is married before he goes into the opration theatre...Meenu comes there and tries to stop talking like that.

Vishnu gets so mad and screams...he pushes both of them out...and shuts the door...meanwhile he gets the attack of head bursting pain...and refuses to take medicine...and tells that only if SUda agrees to marry Ravi...he will take the medicine...Meenu and Suda re pleading...to take medicine...Suda...calls Gayu and explains to her...Krish and PAro asks what happened...she explains to them...Krish and GAyu rush to Suda's house...

They reach the house and plead Vishnu to come out and take the medicine...but Vishnu tells the same thing again and again...( rombaveh...overu paa..????) finally Krish breaks open the door and all of them go in and Krish grabs Vishnu from the bed...
Thodarum...