*Uravugal May 2012 Updates Archives* - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday, May 29th, Episode 760

Suda puts her thaali in the undiyal...and wears a manjal kayiru and prays for Vishnu...In the hospital...sitll the docs are doing the surgery...outside..Gayu, Meenu and Krish are waiting...worriedly...Suda in themple doing karpoora aarthi on her palm..crying...praying...then she eats "man soru"...Suda reaches hospital...Gayu notices Suda's manjal kayiru thaali...Meenu too notices that...and they exchange looks in agreeing the fact that Suda sacrifieds her original thalee...

Doctors come out of the OP Theatre...and the main doc comes and announces that Vishnu is gloing to be alright...he says as he is still in the ICU...only one person can be with him...Meenu tells Suda to go in...Suda goes in and weeps seeing Vishnu...then she sits at his feet and starts crying so bitterly.

Az is konjifying Chittu's son...his grand son...calling so many chella names...Visa comes there and makes fun of him for being so silly..calling these many names to their grand son...Chittu comes there and Visa tells about AZ's konjal ..to the baby...Then AZ says," Lret us have the " peru vaikara" function..without Mugunthan...no problem maa..he does not want us so do we..." Chittu replies," Unga ishtam maamaa..."

AZ is in Pallipattu and tells about the per soottum function. But Lakshmi does not like this idea of having the function without Mugunthan...Senthil also tells the same...But Ranjani, Vasanthi and Murugan are with AZ. Still Lakshmi is not weilling...but Az convinces her...Finally she agrees.

Krish prays in his house and before he leaves to the water plant...He tells Gayu," Today some officers are coming so I have to go a little early" Here comes AZ. Paro and Gayu tell about Vishnu's  improvement. AZ invites them for the function..and also tells that Mugunthan will not be there...but still he is going ahead with the function. Krish tells," appa it is not right to do with out annan ...if you do not want it is ok..can I go and invite him appaa?" AZ does not agree Paro comes up with another idea," Sari...Krishnan no need to go..but how about our Ranjani?" Still AZ does not agree  to this...everyone now accepts AZ's proposal and agrees to attend the function.

One of Rajendran's adiyaals comes to him and  informs him about Krishnan's new wtaer plant..which is going to start its first set of delivery soon...and he may become a rich man with in 6 to 8 months. Hearing this Rajendran's stomach burns and tells," how can this happen...even before his first production of those water cans...I will make the entire unit to be shut down daa"
Thodarum...
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
Wednesday, May 30th, Episode 761
Update by atina
Rajendran is angry hearing the news about Krish's new wtaer plant opening. He asks his adiyaal about the boy who works in Krish's company..adiyal goes down and brings this boy ro Rajendran ro the terrace. This boy tells," Sir I work in the new water plant of Krishanan sir...I will do anything you say for money" Rajendran is ahppy to hear this and hands over a bottle of poison to him and to be mixed in the water cans. !!!! ( ada paavigalaa..hope and pray that this never happens...in real life...!!) He is also given a bundle of currency too!!
Mugs rushes to his bike after some stuffs..and one Narayanan who lives in the same street as AZ stops him and asks about his staying in Swetha's house permanently and also tells him about the upcoming "per soottum" function for his son at AZ'a house. Mugs is shocked to hear this...reaches Swetha's home. Swertha asks him why is he so upset. Mugs tells ," Narayanan told me about the per soottum function for Chitra's baby" Swetha asks ,' Chitra's baby...he is your babay too right?"

Mugs replies," if i tell like that you may scold me ..more over why are screaming at me...I just told about that finction ..only..did I say that I am attending that finction nu?" Again Swetha screams at top of her voice..Mangalam comes and stops Swetha and takes her inside and tells," don't you have any arivoo? why are you scolding like that..if you go on going like this he will run away mind it...go...and...talk to him nicely" Swetha comes to Mugs and asks sorry and asks him whether he will go for the function if they invite him...Mugs replies," first let them call mee...then we will see"

Here comes Ranjani...Swetha starts her rubber mouth along with Mangaathaa...Ranjani asks them to be quiet as she wants to talk to her brother only and she tells," dei...tomorrow your baby is having per sootara function...and please dont come there hearing about this from one...because we the whole family decided not to invite you for that function...understand..?" Swetha and Mangalam again bark...but Ranjani tells the same thing again to her bro and leaves.

Rajendran is restless...waiting for this boy's call...Meantime...that boy ..climbs up to one of the water tanks and pours out the poison into the tank...he comes ..to the terrace and throws the empty bottle to the rubbish area...he calls Rajendran and makes him happy by telling the news. Rajendran warns him," good...daa...now it is very important  that you be normal as usual at work...nee maatika koodaathudaaa..."
Thodarum

you guys are lucky..2nd updt by swash2.

Sorry folks, was out a couple days and managed to catch up only last night.

Hmm.. Wednesday…as usual nothing much.

A guy from Mugs street meets him in the road and informs him abt being invited for the naming ceremony of chithra's son. Mugs is surprised and gets free advice. You shouldn't ignore biwis #1 and your parents who gave you life, wife who gave you son, etc.

A pensive Mugs goes to Swetha's and prodded by mom, she questions as to his mood and he tells her abt the function and how they ignored him. Immediately, biwi # 2 gets hyper and says she will die if he goes there; mom takes her inside, offers her advise to butter Mugs and she comes and sweet-talks that she depends on him. Mugs promises he won't go when Ranjani comes.

Swetha says that here comes a messenger to call you. And Ranju says, no, I just came to tell you that Mugs should not come, hearing this news from others. Please do not come and spoil the function and they are shocked. Bravo!

Rajendran summons a guy working in Krishnan's water plant and gives him a bottle of poison to mix in the main water tank along with bribe money.

That boy very religiously deposits the contents into the main water tank.

Rajendran's aide questions him if he doesn't care of the public gets sick and Rajendran says he won't let matters get that far; as soon as he gets a call from his boy that the job has been done, he will tip the health officials who will seal the water plant..

…thodarum..

Edited by swash2 - 11 years ago
Thursday, May 31st, Episode 762
Update by atina
Krish and Gayu are heading to the Annamalai MInerals by Bike. Gayun tells that she is very happy about everything..falling into places correctly and all the problems are getting slowly vanishing. They reach the factory and Kanakku Pillai comes to them. He tells about all the kashtam Krish faced and also tells that from today he is going to be very happy.

They come to the main wtaer tank from where water is bottled...This is the tank ...with poisonous wtaer...Gayu gets an empty bottle from KP and starts filling that with the P water...
oreh...digil music...Gayu smiling and collecting water..krish and KP with smiling face wtaching this...digil music...this man who mized poison is watching with digil ...😛 Krish tells KP," anneh...this water is to be kept in appa's samaadhee...and pray...ok let us go ...you please seeto the distribution of water cans...okay vaa?" They leave ..

Gayu comes to the staff room in her college..where her collegue is eating from her lunch box...and she  looks for some water...Gayu takes a bottle of water from her bag  which she brought from tyhe water plant...This lady is about to drink and stops and tells Gayu that ..there is some bad smell in the water. Gayu is shocked to hear and smells and agrees with her...She immediatel7y calls Krish and tells the news..." I will go to the lab and you also please come there...stop all the distribution too" Krish tells KP and runs to the lab.

Gayu and Krish are waiting out side the ICU...waiting for the doctor...oops...they are out side the lab waiting for the technician...He comes and tells that there is poison in the water in high concentration which can kill with in about 15 minutes. Gayu & Krish are shocked...They both reach the company and tells about the posion to the KP.

Gayu asks him to empty all the tanks...and KP tells that he will send all the workers home..so that no one will know about this. They rush...but three men come there and introduce themselves as they are health inspectorsd...and they are there to test the water as they recd complaint about the poisonous water. Gayu argues with them," Sir...we have not even distributed even one bottle then who will complain to you like that...ok...ippo ungalukku intha water le poison irukka nu theiryanum...that is all right...wait..."

She takes a jug and starts filling that with the poisonous water...marubaiyum digil muzik...marubadiyum KP and Krish's digil faces...Gayu  drinks that jug of water...Ippo sad muzik...
Gayu asks them," look at me sir..if there is poison I would die right...??" The maramandai officers say sorry and leave.

Gayu faints in Krish's hands...
Edited by atina - 11 years ago