click on outstanding it will appears as

now comment on ur fav celebrity

u will see a button before comments

the click on join now to join fan club

comment on their profile and rate and comment on their pictures

Edited by 55shobha - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by EstrellaNijam

Thanks, it worked through chaska meter. But could not figure out how to increase a celebraty rank... I went to their page, but could not find the button.

However, thanks a lot !!
  comment on their profil and rate and comment on their picture it will increase their ranking😊
What will one get by doing that? Other than time wasting. Do that whence you are getting good for youself
PLEASE COMMENT ON AVIKA FOR INCRESE THE RANK.

Lot of  thanks for sharing this 55shobha

Hello All
Hope u all are doing fine. I thought of making this thread for a while now. Here I'm with few tips and ideas to make forum active, to increase forum ranking
                                              I will post 

πŸ˜Š  Tips for increasing Forum Ranking
                     Tips for Making Forum Active 😊

Increasing Forum Ranking

1. Hit the Chaska Meter once every day.
    2. Click the +1 and FB like button.
    3. Make the forum threads pink - Ok don't mind but this happens with all the forums in common and we cannot stop from doing so. Only thing we can do make them aware of it.
    4. It is about opening multiple threads on same or related title for each and every episode.
    5. So I think we need to maintain a single Discussion thread for each and every episode. Because weekly episode discussion threads aren't working in many forums which I observed.
    6. Secondly creating multiple threads doesn't mean that the forum rank increases. If u observe the color of the thread just before the name it should become pink, which happens with 250 + views. And the more the pink threads, the good the ranking will be. And also the more the healthy discussions also lead to increase in forum rank.
    7. Threads with Blue decreases the forum ranking.
    8. Comment on all the articles, photo gallery of the actors, profiles of the actors.     

Increasing the Forum Activity

1. Regular Written updates as every one said.
    2.  Healthy discussions after each and every episode by creating a Daily discussion thread which should be for discussing reg. the episode and abt the plot for the next episode.
    3.  We can also do this way - create a Prediction of the week thread for that particular week.
    4.  And all the predictions will be discussed in that thread instead of making multiple threads.
    5. Please remember that creating multiple threads doesn't mean active forum. (Don't get frustrated for reading this line again and again)😳

πŸ˜› Hope it works in this forum. Lets hope for the best and do best. Feel free to let me know ur suggestions too. πŸ˜›

thank u all.

Edited by pumaa - 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing. It was useful.😊
we want rosid scenes continue