Hollywood Movies & Stars

Best Johnny Depp movie

RadhapriyaG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
So guys, which movie of Johnny Depp did you most enjoy? There are tons, so feel free to name a few.

* No slamming*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

movie-holic thumbnail
Johnny Depp is Johnny Depp and how can some one choose between his movies. He is so versatile and an amazing actor, that any one will fall in love with his acting. I personally love his role in tourist and slice in wonder land. But recently while watching Rango on HBO, my friend told me that the movie has his voice. This made me love him so much more 
movie-holic thumbnail
His Tourist movie is my personal fav but I have recently watched Sleepy Hollow on hbo india andthe was really good too... But "Tourist" is the best movie ever
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
for me the best johnny depp movie is pirates of the caribbean series.
movie-holic thumbnail
Personally i love most of his movie... My fav ones include the tourist, alice in wonderland, pirates of caribbean... and i even like rango, in which he has given voice... Now i am excited to watch charlie and the chocolate factory which will be coming on hbo india, as i have seen that movie in bits and pieces and want to watch it from start to end
no_username thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pirates of the carribean
johndibble12 thumbnail
The Ninth Gate- an epic movie of Jhonny Depp's Career. What a thriller! Enjoyed throughout the movie. Secondly and obviously Pirates of the Caribbean- the whole series..! Additionally tourist is also fine.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pirates of the Caribbean Series
hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
his accent makes every movie of him my favourite. talking about pirates of carribean, here we can truly enjoy his character with right amount of humour, dash of sarcastic n witty retorts. cant deny he has got style ðŸ˜‰
rapidcereb thumbnail
I thought he was pretty good in "blow, and a little seen movie he was really good in was "dead man"