Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

9th April WU- SG challenges UV

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hellloo everyone😃😃

Epi begins with SG facing Yuvi and Anish asking wat was she doing behind the pillar…SG replies abt looking for sumthing she lost😆….Anish makes a mistake in his hindi and SG tells him the right phrase😊…SG tells him she can teach him hindi if he wants….while UV luks on them🤣🤣 hahaha with a stinge of jealousy😉🤣…UV speaks up to teach him also 🤣🤣hahaha (aagaya utt pahar ke niche)…Anish luks at him he den says to teach him English😆😛

UV den asks Anish abt wat to say in English wen a girl is desperately behind him😆 hahahaha Anish was translating but stops wen he sees the luk of SG's face who was staring angrily at UV😆😛

SG excuses herself from dem…as she was leaving Anish asks her if she read the poetry book she took frm lib that day…UV luks at them surprised asking they met in lib also 🤣hahahaha iski tou jalllii🤣🤣….Anish tells SG that they will sit and discuss abt it one day (i hope dat day cums soon and UV will be on fire🤣🤣😛)

Next scene the two bhais are dancing happily abt getting a date for fresher's party😆…Gyaanesh cums there telling them to behave normal😛…he and his chamcha tell dem they need to think abt dressing properly and talking properly so as to impress that girl….the chamcha says only Gyaanesh can teach them all dat and the two idiot bhais bend praising Gyaanesh while he gives his evil thot smile🤢

Next cums the scene of the three detectives spying on UV😆…he was talking to sumone wen he notices the three of them hiding behind the pillar…UV cums down telling abt going for long drive but he cant go as his Laila has becum so dirty…he wishes for a miracle to happen so dat Laila will be all shining again😆…UV leaves while Annie tells abt this is the only way to impress him…SG dusnt agree as she knws he is trying to make a fool out of dem…but Annie says dey have to do this mayb aftr the wash he will agree to go😳

They go towards Laila and strt removing all the kachra lolz...SG says Majnu and Laila both of them r the same dirty🤣...Annie teases SG to also wash Majnu with laila hahaha🤣🤣 wet look and all hahaha🤣🤣 ….they den start cleaning and also playing arnd throwing water at each other😆

Finally aftr finishing they wait behind the pillars for UV to cum and see his Laila…hahaha UV cums notices the three girls watching him and acts😆…'Oh bhais ki pooch…kal tak tou mai Laila ko dekh ke Auntyji Auntyji get up and dance gaa raha tha ab tou lagta hai chikni chameli gana parega' hahahahaha🤣🤣🤣

Annie and Naro are all happy dat UV is happy…UV sees the note on his car whr Annie did not write SG's name😲…UV wonders who must have done it😆….Naro asks Annie why didn't she write SG's name…Annie said its not supposed to be written he is suppose to guess it hahaha🤣…UV den says omg God has done this miracle for me and thnks God and leaves hahaha😆

Annie Naro and SG get disappointed…Naro and Annie argue abt the name writing😆…SG stops them and tells dem UV is jus acting it all out and dat he knws very well who washed his car😛

SG to the audience wen the ghee dus not cum out with seedhi ungli tou ungli tedhi karni padti hai….and if then also ghee dus not cum out den in kathgodam they used to do one thing break the dabba hahahaha🤣

UV is playing football and SG cums walking fast towards them while Naro and Annie r behind SG telling her to stop😲…UV is playing and suddenly falls wen he sees SG hehehe😆….he is shocked to see her but she shuts him up😲😆…SG is on full angry mode and asks UV wat he thinks of himself and how dare he torture her lyk dat😳 …she tells him he knws very well that they have cleaned his jeep…UV tries to act shocked and SG again shuts him up saying yess she and her frnds made his laila from aunty to chikni chameli hahaha🤣…SG tells him he wants her to impress him for going to freshers with her then to tell her wat to do so dat he agrees…she tells him she is not doing all this for impressing him but becoz if she cnt go her frnds wont go and she dusnt want to spoil the day for dem😳…SG tells him if he wants she will play football with him😲 and if he looses he will go with her to the party hehehehe😛

UV is shocked and den asks SG dus she even knw wat she's talking abt😆…SG tells him she  is sure of it…UV den tells her he is in for it but he will give a discount for her…they will not have a match but jus penalty shoot outs….3 for each…and one save and one goal and UV will go with SG😆 hahahaha WOW dat makes a whole lot easier now hehehe😛😆

SG agrees…in the locker room Naro and Annie ask SG wat is she thinking abt playing against UV coz he is the champion and to make him loose is not possible…SG worries dat she has said it all now she cant change it🤣 ( hahahaha uff ye ladki gusse mai kya kya karti hai🤣 ) she den gets emotional and tells them dat if she looses this match den also dey will go to freshers without her…and click lot of pics and uplod dem on fb and tag her so dat she wud also feel she was there in the party and hug both of them tightly

Precap: UV and SG aamne saamne playing the penalty shootouts😛

Awsum epi today hehehe luvd the way UV got jelo 😆and den the game btw SG and UV hayye cnt wait to see wat happens tmrw hope SG wins😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: sweetshine

Hellloo everyone😃😃

hello farah😆

Epi begins with SG facing Yuvi and Anish asking wat was she doing behind the pillar'SG replies abt looking for sumthing she lost😆'.Anish makes a mistake in his hindi and SG tells him the right phrase😊'SG tells him she can teach him hindi if he wants'.while UV luks on them🤣 hahaha with a stinge of jealousy😉🤣'UV speaks up to teach him also 🤣🤣hahaha (aagaya utt pahar ke niche)'Anish luks at him he den says to teach him English😆😛

Khisyani billi khamba noche🤣...i loved that scene...JAL JAL ke dhuwa ho gya tha humara TOTA...tum isse library me bhi mil chuke ho😆...that scene was simply a stunner...jealous yuvi with that shocked yet cute expression...truly ah-mazing!😳

UV den asks Anish abt wat to say in English wen a girl is desperately behind him😆 hahahaha Anish was translating but stops wen he sees the luk of SG's face who was staring angrily at UV😆😛

SG excuses herself from dem'as she was leaving Anish asks her if she read the poetry book she took frm lib that day'UV luks at them surprised asking they met in lib also 🤣hahahaha iski tou jalllii🤣🤣'.Anish tells SG that they will sit and discuss abt it one day (i hope dat day cums soon and UV will be on fire🤣😛)

farah..have i ever told u i love the way u write hindi...its so damn cute😳...iski sachi me jal gyi...jal gyi...phuk gyi...rakh ho gyi🤣...it was one adorable epi😃

Next scene the two bhais are dancing happily abt getting a date for fresher's party😆'Gyaanesh cums there telling them to behave normal😛'he and his chamcha tell dem they need to think abt dressing properly and talking properly so as to impress that girl'.the chamcha says only Gyaanesh can teach them all dat and the two idiot bhais bend praising Gyaanesh while he gives his evil thot smile🤢

i was wondering wat gyan will that GHONCHU gyanesh give...when he himself looks like a tramp😆...and talking abt perfumes and all...i don't really expect gyanesh to use some...except sum chameli ka tel😆

Next cums the scene of the three detectives spying on UV😆'he was talking to sumone wen he notices the three of them hiding behind the pillar'UV cums down telling abt going for long drive but he cant go as his Laila has becum so dirty'he wishes for a miracle to happen so dat Laila will be all shining again😆'UV leaves while Annie tells abt this is the only way to impress him'SG dusnt agree as she knws he is trying to make a fool out of dem'but Annie says dey have to do this mayb aftr the wash he will agree to goEmbarrassed

HAHAHA this scene was brilliantly executed...i must tell u how much i love annie...she is like a cute angel...trying to hook up yuvi and suvi unknowingly..lol...her bubbly character gives the show a more younger touch!

They go towards Laila and strt removing all the kachra lolz...SG says Majnu and Laila both of them r the same dirty🤣...Annie teases SG to also wash Majnu with laila hahaha🤣🤣 wet look and all hahaha🤣🤣 '.they den start cleaning and also playing arnd throwing water at each other😆

Finally aftr finishing they wait behind the pillars for UV to cum and see his Laila'hahaha UV cums notices the three girls watching him and acts😆''Oh bhais ki pooch'kal tak tou mai Laila ko dekh ke Auntyji Auntyji get up and dance gaa raha tha ab tou lagta hai chikni chameli gana parega' hahahahaha🤣🤣

OMG!! i loved that dilaogue MAJNU KO BHI SAAF KAR DE...u know WET LOOK🤣...u know my gutter mind...always filled with C thoughts..lol..and UV''s Bhais ki pooch made me ROFL!! this tota's dilaogues are stupendous!

Annie and Naro are all happy dat UV is happy'UV sees the note on his car whr Annie did not write SG's name😲'UV wonders who must have done it😆'.Naro asks Annie why didn't she write SG's name'Annie said its not supposed to be written he is suppose to guess it hahaha🤣'UV den says omg God has done this miracle for me and thnks God and leaves hahaha😆

awww poor suvi...annie didn''t write the name..and that little quarrel between naro and annie was cute😆..and that scene...when they all were washing the car..and naro was wetting them with that pipe hose...it was so eye-pleasing...that subtle friendship touch was evident😳

Annie Naro and SG get disappointed'Naro and Annie argue abt the name writing😆'SG stops them and tells dem UV is jus acting it all out and dat he knws very well who washed his car😛

SG to the audience wen the ghee dus not cum out with seedhi ungli tou ungli tedhi karni padti hai'.and if then also ghee dus not cum out den in kathgodam they used to do one thing break the dabba hahahaha🤣

I am not lying when she said jab ghee tedhi ungli se ni niklta...the same moment i said toh dabba tod do..😆...and when she said the same i literally broke into fits...smiriti is such an awesome actor...her  screen presence is amazing..and her vitality to perform such scenes is even more pretty!

UV is playing football and SG cums walking fast towards them while Naro and Annie r behind SG telling her to stop😲'UV is playing and suddenly falls wen he sees SG hehehe😆'.he is shocked to see her but she shuts him up😲😆'SG is on full angry mode and asks UV wat he thinks of himself and how dare he torture her lyk datEmbarrassed 'she tells him he knws very well that they have cleaned his jeep'UV tries to act shocked and SG again shuts him up saying yess she and her frnds made his laila from aunty to chikni chameli hahaha🤣'SG tells him he wants her to impress him for going to freshers with her then to tell her wat to do so dat he agrees'she tells him she is not doing all this for impressing him but becoz if she cnt go her frnds wont go and she dusnt want to spoil the day for demEmbarrassed'SG tells him if he wants she will play football with him😲 and if he looses he will go with her to the party hehehehe😛

coming to this scene...i must apploaud the cv's that they didn't make this scene stupid like i expected...i mean how can suvi win from the captain...how dumb that wud be...but thankfully they made it real all thanx to UV;s discounts😉..i m sure even if suvi wud be loosing...he'll let her do a goal...coz we all know he wants to go on a date with his topper...😳 i loved how smriti enacted this scene..wat grace man...she is simply fab...her dialogue delivery is so damn strong...shit i can assure i saw that scared expression on yuvi;s face😆

UV is shocked and den asks SG dus she even knw wat she's talking abt😆'SG tells him she  is sure of it'UV den tells her he is in for it but he will give a discount for her'they will not have a match but jus penalty shoot outs'.3 for each'and one save and one goal and UV will go with SG😆 hahahaha WOW dat makes a whole lot easier now hehehe😛😆

SG agrees'in the locker room Naro and Annie ask SG wat is she thinking abt playing against UV coz he is the champion and to make him loose is not possible'SG worries dat she has said it all now she cant change it🤣 ( hahahaha uff ye ladki gusse mai kya kya karti hai🤣 ) she den gets emotional and tells them dat if she looses this match den also dey will go to freshers without her'and click lot of pics and uplod dem on fb and tag her so dat she wud also feel she was there in the party and hug both of them tightly

Precap: UV and SG aamne saamne playing the penalty shootouts😛

Awsum epi today hehehe luvd the way UV got jelo 😆and den the game btw SG and UV hayye cnt wait to see wat happens tmrw hope SG winsEmbarrassed

this epi was definately one big treat for all the SG fans...it had everything...humour..drama...romance...jealousy...friendship...i m seriously loving watching SG...the high points of the show are reflected very crtically yet seriousness never takes over the show and thus not making it monotonus...and the best part being the chem between the duo is sizzling...but somehow i want suvi to experiment a bit with her clothes...i m kinda bored with her same type of dressing now🤔

anamika143.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@farah- mast update hai!!!! ha ha

@aarti- your updates are also fab!!!!
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: anamika143

@farah- mast update hai!!!! ha ha

@aarti- your updates are also fab!!!!

lol thanku😆