Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 9/5 Daksh invites Vishnuji

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har  Mahadev  \|/

Sati refuses to understand Shivji's reasoning. He says he loves her a lot. Sati asks him to prove it. He says if you want to test my love then I'll come with yagya with you, but you will have to prove your love for me. Brfore going for the yagya you will have to realize your full Aadi Shakti roop. Sati doesn't agree initially but finally gives in for Shivji's convincing that She will have to realize her true form to understand complete happiness. She agrees. He says her sadhana will begin from next early morning.

Daksh goes to invite Vishnuji  & Lakshmiji for the yagya. He says he is performing  a Shwetkundi yagya, the last one of his life, then will spend his time in welfare of people. Lakshmiji asks him have you invited Shivji? Daksh says his & my ideology is contradicting, how can I invite him. Lakshmiji  asks are you going to give his yagya-bhaga to Shivji. Daksh says he doesn't consider him worthy of that. Vishnuji  says we Tridev are one, you are trying to create enemity among us.

Shivji starts sati's sadhna training, shows her tip of a tree, whosesome branches are at the ground level. He asks her how will this branch reach till top of the tree. Sati says by putting efforts & growing the branch can reach till top of the tree. Shivji says tip of the tree is Aadi Shakti, with your efforts you have to reach there. She asks him the way. He says through Hathayoga, by controlling your mind & senses, with penance. By giving up food, living only on leaves, then give up leaves, live only on air, by such penance your body  & mind will have reach beyond 5 elements & senses. Sati spots some Devas going in the Sky for the yagya.  Shivji asks her to concentrate, not to divert her attention. Sati says such penance will take many years, they have to go today only. Shivji says he will go for the yagya with Aadi Shakti only.

Daksh reminds Vishnuji of his promise, he fears Shivji will try to make his yagya unsuccessful. So I am requesting you come &  protect my yagya by being present there. Lakshmiji tells him it doesn't suit him to create enemity between the Tridev using his tricky words. Daksh asks Vishnuji to fulfill his boon. Vishnuji says for that boon given by him, he will come. Daksh is happy.

Sati says after returning from the yagya she will do whatever he wants but today they will go for the yagya. Such penance can take many years, is there any short cut to attain Aadi Shakti?  As per the shortcut  Sati is sitting, around her there is circle of fire, the Suraksha Chakra. Shivji asks her to concentrate within, forget all the emotions. Sati closes her eyes, remembers  the time she spend with her sisters, Vijaya's words for coming for the yagya, is not able to concentrate. She gives up, saying he is doing all these because he doesn't want her to go for the yagya.

Shivji doesn't want Sati to go for the yagya, but she insists giving her kasam , says if something wrong is going to happen to me then you come there only after that event. This shocks him. He asks her to take the kasam back. ( Kasam se, this would have never happened between them)

Sati says I know you love me a lot but I've spend only 7 days at Kailash & the life before that was in my father's house. How can anything wrong happen to me? (just after 7 days of their marriage Sati's life can end only at DKDM)  

Sati assures Shivji she has lived in that house for her entire life, nothing wrong can happen to her there, she will return safely. She will leave for Kanakhal Kshetra today only.  Shivji says your destiny is calling you there. He asks Nandi to go with her, gives him the responsibality of her safety.

Nandi tells Shivji to stop Sati. He says it is impossible to stop stri-hatha. He has tears in his eyes clearly shows he knows he will never see Sati again.

Precap: Shivji tells Vishnuji my Sati has gone there, it is your responsibility to take care of her. Nandi & Sati reach at the yagya venue. Nandi tells her he feels they will be stopped here, they should return back. One of the guard stops Sati from entering inside.

i never thought they will show sati as a small and impatient kid.she has never been like this before.she was the one who,no matter what,went so many miles to gather those lotus flowers.she was the one who faced lot of hardships but still wanted to marry only him and now they are showing her like this.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.probably the makers wanted the viewers to feel pity on mahadev and support him.shiv tried his best to stop sati from goiing to yagya because he knew it will be her end but still couldn't succeed.ab sati ke bhagya mein mrityu likhi hai toh even God himself cannot change her fate.๐Ÿ˜ญ   Edited by subha2601 - 11 years ago
thanks Minaxi...
what are the Cv's trying to do...
turning Sati in a spoiled brat...not the goddess she is/was...
tamatar and aanda for the Cv's...
Thanks a lot Meenaxi for the WU...seriously i cant bear all this staff cv's must be sent to mental asilam...bt honesty today my eyes wer also filled wth tears like shiv ji... kash sati wud hv taken her words back... feeling very bad m very dippressed...and did u noticed they hvnt shown the Dasha Mahavidyas hw its possible now its clear only god can save the show...Edited by sukhi... - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shali

thanks Minaxi...
what are the Cv's trying to do...
turning Sati in a spoiled brat...not the goddess she is/was...
tamatar and aanda for the Cv's...
shali, I seriously feel the writer's prejudiced version of Sati means he doesn't know anything about her. The high level with which this show had started is lost since 2 weeks.
How abot giving CVs to Veerbhadra along with Daksh๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sukhi...

Thanks a lot Meenaxi for the WU...seriously i cant bear all this staff cv's must be sent to mental asilam...bt honesty today my eyes wer also filled wth tears like shiv ji... kash sati wud hv taken her words back... feeling very bad m very dippressed...and did u noticed they hvnt shown the Dasha Mahavidyas hw its possible now its clear only god can save the show...
Honestly the best mental asylum is needed for them.
They are not recognising her as a Devi, so showing Dash Mahavidyas can never happen with such version of Sati. A human Sati's body parts can never form Shakti peethas. They are going against everything, puranas, the Shakti peetha theory.
They get away showing such story by giving disclaimer in the beginning of the show.๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by subha2601

i never thought they will show sati as a small and impatient kid.she has never been like this before.she was the one who,no matter what,went so many miles to gather those lotus flowers.she was the one who faced lot of hardships but still wanted to marry only him and now they are showing her like this.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.probably the makers wanted the viewers to feel pity on mahadev and support him.shiv tried his best to stop sati from goiing to yagya because he knew it will be her end but still couldn't succeed.ab sati ke bhagya mein mrityu likhi hai toh even God himself cannot change her fate.๐Ÿ˜ญ  
Mahadev doesn't need anyone's pity. They want to show him unhappy to get trps. It works for a normal human fiction show's male lead, not for God. Makers can show the perfect purana's story & will surely get much higher trps. This is sick. 
Originally posted by samana17

Thank u so..much for the wu!
Today i felt like crying..why why why sati, why are u not listening to mahadev? She was literally shouting at mahadev, accusing him all the time. Oo..he cried, so much pain, so much love..uff..mohit u are the best, every little scene was filled with strong emotions. Most 'aakme aasu lane wala scene' was when sati said that mahadev should come after something bad happened to her. (sob.) why?! Plz take that back. And the precap..shivji said to vishnuji, 'meri sati ki rakshya ki dayitwa me aapko sopta hu'. Wow..he loves so much but vishnuji bhi kya kare, he's got stuck in the middle. That cunning, manipulative daksh..i hate him.
Anyway, thanks again 4 the lovely WU!
Thanks for finding this update lovely๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank u for WU Minaxi... I wish they had shown about the Dash Mahavidyas.. and i guess Mahadev and Mata Sati lived togthr for many many yrs... about 10K yrs... ๐Ÿ˜”
Thanks for WU, Minakshi! It's a torture to review such an epi!
I'm not going to watch this discreditation of Sati and totally stupid turn of events!