Parichay ko apna Parichay mil gaya

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys slowly slowly show getting back on track . CVs & writers introduced Aksha track because Sameer was out of town . guys you also need to understand this . sub plots are very important for story to move . I think today episode was very good and more scenes of SiNal . 

one more think I think Sameer gained weight .
Edited by my_jaan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by my_jaan

Guys slowly slowly show getting back on track . CVs & writers introduced Aksha track because Sameer was out of town . guys you also need to understand this . sub plots are very important for story to move . I think today episode was very good and more scenes of SiNal .

one more think I think Sameer gained weight .
may be what u r saying is right but still it needs to be on track yes today's sinal scences were nice but donno abt HM
Originally posted by bharo

may be what u r saying is right but still it needs to be on track yes today's sinal scences were nice but donno abt HM

HM will not happen .
2mrw cold war btwn sinal.aftr cnfssn day didnt get 2 watch a loving sinal hug(last one was dori scene).4m 2mrw til EMA end God knows what drama. N ya ystd noticed sameer was looking little changd-i missd the freshness mayb effect of journey.Weight i feel is same or may b inc but sure nt decreasd.2mrw fullon torture wil start.
 Welcome back Kunaal chopra.  Feeling little relieved with today's episode. Full pledged kunaal episode.
Waiting to see 2mrow episode... To watch Will they go HM???
Dont think Samir was away for so long that they had to introduce a whole wired track on which the whole story is gonna revolve now, any show can manage with subtracks they had enough. rav/vik, rohit/rav, veena/sidhi, they cud manage with these for over two weeks yaar. and what did we get today, Kunal was again a furniture after the two min scene. he is back now I feel the cv's have to relize their mistake and bring Kunal  as the main lead n not give us lollipos. (glimpses of KUnal) 
a track can't end overnight...it needs to end in a logical way...n i agree with sammy's return...its going kunal chopra way...

in current track...kunal to trust siddhi is very complicated bcz it matters his brother's married life n the future of 2 kids...he needs a solid proof...

n i feel siddhi will fail in her mission again that leads a very big MU b/w SiNal...n thats when kunal chopra will bounce back as a
 raging lion...

they are dragging it which is irritating...but then i guess its for a purpose...its for kunal chopra...

i think they will go on hm they will catch the plan in last moment and shilpa and chitanya will help siddhi to keep eye on and get proof against gaurav .hope so this happens otherwise same old predictable ek track and the serial going down the drain .
Originally posted by Mages

a track can't end overnight...it needs to end in a logical way...n i agree with sammy's return...its going kunal chopra way...

in current track...kunal to trust siddhi is very complicated bcz it matters his brother's married life n the future of 2 kids...he needs a solid proof...

n i feel siddhi will fail in her mission again that leads a very big MU b/w SiNal...n thats when kunal chopra will bounce back as a
 raging lion...

they are dragging it which is irritating...but then i guess its for a purpose...its for kunal chopra...

i agree that a track can't just end overnight and the trust issue is indeed at the level we've not witnessed yet. 
I think this way EMA track was introduced was very poor execution on CVs part, may be that's why it's so irritating. 
I don't want Siddhi to fail, since i want this track to end as it bring too much negative energy around, but again I want Kunal to handle it in logical way. Let's see what's in store for us but Yes Kunal Chopra is back.
no parichay it not at all back on track ...it will only be back on track when nd IF we get to see kunal's parichay and that seems very far away now...