His british accent :D
His amazing smile
He is a hybrid.... i love hybrids
The way he looks at caroline :)
Something else
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Hellooo people of the forum
i love klaus... Dont you just love how he talks and how he walks and how he slyly looks at caroline nd how he is just awesome😳 well i can go on forever (trust me the list is long😆) So vote what do you like most about klaus? If you are voting for 'something else' then can i pls request that u leave a comment about what you like most about klaus😉 well everyone u r most welcome to leave a comment😃

ONLY FOR KLAUS LOVERS--- OR KLAUS LIKERS (if its possible cos come on he is klaus)😉
btw i m suffering from klausism disorder ryt now... he is just too good to be true😳
Heyyy, nice topic.
I'm a huge Klaus lover aswell- Love him like crazy 😳, he's my favourite charecter alongside Elijah.
I choose the something else option as I love everything about him and seeing as that wasn't an option It's something else for me so all of him.😆 He's amazing all round. His accent makes me smile, His smile makes my heart flutter (it's such a cute smile)...He's awesome all round.
Love how you've defined it as Klausism disorder😛 because I'm a mjor sufferer of it.
Originally posted by fly_chick

Heyyy, nice topic.
I'm a huge Klaus lover aswell- Love him like crazy 😳, he's my favourite charecter alongside Elijah.
I choose the something else option as I love everything about him and seeing as that wasn't an option It's something else for me so all of him.😆 He's amazing all round. His accent makes me smile, His smile makes my heart flutter (it's such a cute smile)...He's awesome all round.
Love how you've defined it as Klausism disorder😛 because I'm a mjor sufferer of it.

i know man klaus is just awesome nd love elijah too😍 klausism is contagious 😆 love everything about klaus... he proves that saying 'good things comes in small packages'😆 too good to be true😳 nd thanks for commenting...
I cant bear the thought of Klaus on Tyler's body!!! Ewww... Joseph..please come back!!!

Even though the finale should have been about whon Elena will choose, eventually it turned out to be all about Klaus!!
The way he looks at Caroline 😍
@Rolzz- yeh joseph morgan was born to play klaus 😆 he just makes the character sooo interesting

@ShiningStar18- i just get lost weneva he looks at caroline😍 u cud c it in his eyes that he loves her😳

thanks to both of u for commenting
Klaus is one of my favourite character from Vampire Diaries ❤️
There should have been an option stating "All of the above" cause all of the characteristics combined together make Klaus what he is
British myself but love how his accent:L
Thank u everyone for commenting😃 nd looks lyk the first option is the most famous one😆 nd sorry i didnt put an option saying 'all of the above' cos i know that option wud win😆