Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

9th May,12: WU : Butler ji Darna zaruri hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Tanu!!

i felt as if i'm watching a comedy show 😡

kya se kya hogaya serial ka.

that bhoot wala thing i better not talk abt it; 🤢
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow.. i have no hopes from the show.. Mona is such a wonderful and gifted actor and her talent is being wasted clearly
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update tanu.. ever since i have kept my head on the side table and watching the show..i enjoy it..and will watch it till the end for mona.. though i know the cvs have totally ruined it and made a comedy circus.. but then cant expect much form ek camp..can we..
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rups2408

thanks for the update tanu.. ever since i have kept my head on the side table and watching the show..i enjoy it..and will watch it till the end for mona.. though i know the cvs have totally ruined it and made a comedy circus.. but then cant expect much form ek camp..can we..

i agree rupali. today's episode is a head ache for me. fi8'ng of begali n punjabi - they arn't kids for god sake. CV's use ur brain and write the script acc'ly. 😡

i mean both are elders who are educated and have their own morals and all and fi8ing like kids 😡

its like a comedy circus indeed. and the bhoot thing one more unnecessary drag. 😡
rupsii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swethasyam08

i agree rupali. today's episode is a head ache for me. fi8'ng of begali n punjabi - they arn't kids for god sake. CV's use ur brain and write the script acc'ly. 😡

i mean both are elders who are educated and have their own morals and all and fi8ing like kids 😡

its like a comedy circus indeed. and the bhoot thing one more unnecessary drag. 😡

try it swetha.. dont analise the show at all.. and you will really enjoy it...like i do these days... only relief for me is to see some sensible scenes that come mona's way..

and her pradeep bashing dialogues.. they hit like anything.. iss sab comedy mein i love her bashing pradeep left right...
rupsii thumbnail
and at least the pea-brained suhasi acknowledged that pradeep was at fault too..