Thendral Upd Wed 9th May 2012

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Pearl Akka for the wonderful Update!👏🤗
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Pearl!!😃🤗

B said Lax did drogam to her by doing this🤢...if this is called drogam...whats the name for whatever she did😡.

Best question by B "How could Prabha do drogam to his mother by supporting TPS?"...how could she do drogam to T😡...hope someone ask this type of question...right on her face...it will be good if Prabha asks😕

If i could kill someone i will kill this Lax first😡...he will walk out aam if B doesn't let TPS in...where did his brain go when he ditched TPS to marry B...he got no rights to talk veera vasanams like this...grr...he can go muttufy in some concrete wall...i have a serious doubt😕...B said that they didn't have any money when they got married...how come she married Lax then?😕

Best scene of today...Lav is feeling for Nithesh right after he said its all because of T🤢.. What a kodumai😡
Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update pearl.

Awesome episode excluding the last part. Even if Nit is acting he blaming T is so lame to pacify lav. Lax finally grew a spine. 😲🤣 Super aapu for Bhu. Bhu's track is moving at a fast pace. Prabha should have told CP to shut up and not poke her nose in their family issues. 😡
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the superb update and comments...yes we too felt like all those comments..

so bhu has virtually no choice in the matter for all her position, prestige and power...she should soon realise that her most valuable possessions or what she has earned thru hard work all these years will be cp's admiration and a few adiyaal.

like pearl said prabha reminding bhu of the fact that she left her husband for lax and tps has not remarried did wonders today...in a single stroke he put the entire truth and i think this must have woken up laxman from his slumber...(that tps has preferred to remain single all these years...)

But feel that bhuvana is not going to take things lying down and soon her gw kind of mind may come up...
nitish too picked up the tricks well and his mentioning T as the reason for all the problems did the trick...the way lav's face spread into smile (lady...this is what you wanted...)
at the back of lav's mind seem to be two things or qualities abt her annis...one is sudha's financial success..which she too wants to copy and become architect of nitish's success and another to get the kind of love, support , and freedom that T enjoys from TA. This is wht she is expecting too from nitish...madam these things hv to be earned and not just got with a borrowed attitude from yr mom!

waiting for nitish's reels tmrw...
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the update!  More fireworks in store from all sides looks like :) ooo hooo!!!  Love to see Thulz succeed against all her enemies.

Cheers, Jay.

Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: vjayam

nitish too picked up the tricks well and his mentioning T as the reason for all the problems did the trick...the way lav's face spread into smile (lady...this is what you wanted...)
at the back of lav's mind seem to be two things or qualities abt her annis...one is sudha's financial success..which she too wants to copy and become architect of nitish's success and another to get the kind of love, support , and freedom that T enjoys from TA. This is wht she is expecting too from nitish...madam these things hv to be earned and not just got with a borrowed attitude from yr mom!

Sooo trueee...Once Lav told Thuls is lucky nu..She is actually admiring her how she lives with TA. Also being angry that becoz of Thuls her marriage stopped nu🤢.

Haha this cracked me up. GW ya nambinor kaivida pathar🤣 Avanga her bakthargala avangala mathiri pannama vidamathanga😆
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update! 
Someone give me the definition of drogam...I am forgetting it 
I think Lax said, "Don't threaten that you will suicide, again"🤔 
Surely there is a flashback episode!
What does she mean by using the same strategy against Sundari(than verala vechai ava kana kuthua porala? epidi?)🤓
Nitish startegy is not bad! Appu for GW!😆
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Pearl...

That was good episode. What a change in Lax over night. Yesterday he was shivering today he stood strong and even indicated that he will not budge for B's emotional black mail. That was a good change. It was funny to see CP staying behind B all the time. Periya adiyalnu nenapu. I wish Lax told her not to interfere as its family matter. Loved the way Lax gave B taste of her own medicine by threatening her that he will leave the house. :) Wonder what CT has in store. For sure they won't let TPS to win all the time. Bhuvana will surely going to have short stints of victory. Hope its interesting and not let TPS and T suffer too much either as they did in C's track.

Lav mokathula enna siripu after seeing Nit blaming T. Ithu ellam velangava...

Waiting for TPS to move in...
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Pearl for the wonderful update!😃

So finally says Bhuvana okey with TPS to live together, by the blackmail of Laks.😆
Nitisch comes to Lavanya, and start talking. At the moment he says it's all by Thulasi comes, Lavanya was so happy🤢