WU 9May12-Sandhya Confronts Suraj & Suraj Retorts

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the fast update, b2011.. So the MU still not over and it continues, but Sandhya has seen Suraj in tears after their conversation, lets see what her response is!! Seriously, When will she adapt herself to the Rathi family completely?? When will the MU of SurYa be over?? When will she accomplish her dream of becoming an IPS officer?? It looks like their is a long distance for Sandhya to achieve her goal.. Edited by Udhay - 11 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. ðŸ˜Š
honeybeee thumbnail
Thanks so much for nice and quick update 😊
hariniatp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looks like nice episode,yet to watch!
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Udhay

Thanks for the fast update, b2011.. So the MU still not over and it continues, but Sandhya has seen Suraj in tears after their conversation, lets see what her response is!! Seriously, When will she adapt herself to the Rathi family completely?? When will the MU of SurYa be over?? When will she accomplish her dream of becoming an IPS officer?? It looks like their is a long distance for Sandhya to achieve her goal..

so true, it looks like sandya is not smart enf to even figure out what the problem is, no matter what i think meena is much smater than sandya.
also as you said this show is dragging much is misunderstanding rather than showing how their love grows while they help each other in all hard task,

boredomom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This stupid girl is like a 5 year old adjusting to the school life leaving her parents every morning to go to school. What the heck !! Collectarni my foot
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the update
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
oh didnt think of this turn but still he didnt reveal his true intention...

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update
Loved the episode, suraj in tears makes me wana cry. I though everything will be cleared today